нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dective Conan A.K.A Case Closed
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dective Conan A.K.A Case Closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's like Pokemon! Only without throwing metal balls around.

Although, you might want to throw metal balls at the sales associates and then just take the DVDs.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 14, 2004 9:34 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Collect all 100! :wink:
This is a job for BIPOLAR BEAR!

If I could only get out of bed.
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 12:31 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
MegamanTrigger wrote:
CollegeBum wrote:
WhtHawk wrote:
I don't think that little trick will fool her for long. She's not a half-bad dective her-self. She'll notice the bow-tie sooner or later. I'm really supprised that they brought it up so early. Dective Conan is still airing in Japan having been on the air since January of 1996, there are over 360 TV Eps and 8 movies. At this rate, he'll get his 17 year old body back the old fashioned way, time.

Well if its been airing since 96 and its 04 now. If Conans 10 around the starte of the series. (does some math) That means she should already be 18+-. That would make Rachal somewhere around 25. So unless that thing they gave him prevents him from ageing. *runs into an incomplete thought*

Actually, I heard that the series wasn't placed in a particular time frame.

Figures...someone call me if they ever deside to let him grown up....You know, I bet a certain Jackson would lost this show.

Thats what it is all about!
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 4:27 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Collect all 100! Wink

Lol, that might very well be the number of DVD's XD. I may wait and see if they release boxed sets of DVD's...
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 4:32 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is a job for CAPTAIN LEMMING! *leaps off the building and splats on the ground far far below* Come on spine... work with me.
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 9:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know that's actually a myth.

In the famous documentary that Disney did on lemmings back in the 60's they actually got a crew member to scare a bunch of them into jumping off the cliffs.

That was your "Useless Fact Of The Day"
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 10:42 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
OMG I KNW TI DI$NY IZ TEH EVILS!!!!!111!
Big Wink
PostThu Jul 15, 2004 10:48 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:

In the famous documentary that Disney did on lemmings back in the 60's they actually got a crew member to scare a bunch of them into jumping off the cliffs.

You do know what I was referring to don't you? Something tells me Jkyle might know.
PostFri Jul 16, 2004 3:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
Zechs wrote:

You do know what I was referring to don't you? Something tells me Jkyle might know.
Fire me boy.
PostFri Jul 16, 2004 6:29 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
What's this?! It's a little boy's face! OH don't worry little boy, I'll free you from this block of wood.
PostFri Jul 16, 2004 1:53 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!

Not with that kind of attitude you can't!
PostFri Jul 16, 2004 4:15 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
stupid geeks and their stupid cult classics with their stupid subculture followings and their stupid references that no stupid stupid one stupid gets stupid stupid with their stupid funny and stupid laughter and their stupid cliques and their stupid macaroni ducks and their dumb me-not-knowings and blah.

PostFri Jul 16, 2004 6:00 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Dude, don't do that. You just broke my brain.

Back to Case Closed, I don't think that anything but AS is gonna have a show on it revolving around M U R D E R on CN.

And to whoever said that they feel stupid not solving the crimes before Conan...

Dude, Jimmy Kudo was a genius. He was almost unrealisticly smart. He makes Batman look like Daphne. Just because he's now in an 8 year old's body doesn't mean he isn't unbelievably smart. That and the fact that most of the evidence he uses to determine the murderer's identity isn't even brought to light until he's noticed it, figured out its meaning, and identified the murderer based on it. You're clearly not even SUPPOSED to be able to figure it out, let alone expected to.
PostWed Jul 21, 2004 5:30 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
ROBRAM! Long time no see! Welcome back, man.

PostWed Jul 21, 2004 5:43 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
stupid geeks and their stupid cult classics with their stupid subculture followings and their stupid references that no stupid stupid one stupid gets stupid stupid with their stupid funny and stupid laughter and their stupid cliques and their stupid macaroni ducks and their dumb me-not-knowings and blah.

My moustache is touching my brain!
PostFri Jul 23, 2004 3:20 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: