нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Favorite Gundam Series?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Favorite Gundam Series?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Gundam Series
Mobile Suit Gundam
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War In the Pocket
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam Z
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
43%
 43%  [ 17 ]
After War Gundam X
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mobile Gundam SEED
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Z and Turn-A trashes everything here. Hands down.
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 1:15 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Phfft, My Little Gundam BLOWS Gundam Seed out of the water as does Strawberry ShortGundam.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 1:45 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
But the Care Gundams just blew.

I did like Adventures of the "Gundi" Bears, though. Wink
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 1:25 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
You have a point there. GI Gundam was ok, but it really couldn't match up to Teenage Mutant Ninja Gundams.

Gundams in a half shell, gundam power.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 1:50 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Doh!

I forgot about the character-driven spinoffs like:
Hee-Ro and the Masters of the Gundamverse

or for the girl-action (and, as you know, I'm all aboout the girl-action Wink ):
Say-La: Princess of Power
PostSat Nov 01, 2003 1:31 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
0080 p-owns the competition. But MSG, SEED, and X are right behind it, with Zeta almost there. Haven't seen all of ZZ yet, so I can't comment on that.

*will not discuss G or Dubya*
PostSat Nov 01, 2003 2:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook, Nobu, that was one of the funniest and old-schoolingest exchanges I have ever witnessed. I bow down to the greatness.

But, by the way, Gunder Cats and Captain Amaro and the Space Gundams pwned.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 10:46 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is alittle late but I can't pick a favorite series
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 8:05 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
Wing would probably be my favorite, followed closely by G Gundam. I must be the only person on the board who thinks this was realy a great series.

PostFri Nov 14, 2003 8:50 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
just a question, so don't get offended, but are you 12 years old?... Laughing

G Gundam? Pleeeease... Razz

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Nov 16, 2003 4:24 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh man I am going to go out on a limb here....

i liked G and thought it was better then a couple of the others

It had a real plot. It really didnt center on the mechs. It centered on the characters. Poorly defined sterotypes. But it really was about them. It didnt have the animation style of 8TH MS Team. But Id actually rank it high on the list.

But then i just finished watching Big O season 2. And im just wondering if Domo was a tomato. And after seeing so many pointy fingers. You would think G Gundam was a piece of modern art.

The best gundam series? The one i havent seen. Which in this case is a bunch of them. Come on Netflix i need to get my Gundam, non-wing, fix.

Speaking of Wing. I thought it was a great series the first seven times that CN showed it. But going back even a couple years later and im sorry. It didnt hold up that well. Everlasting Waltz did though.
PostSun Nov 16, 2003 7:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zer0

Post subject:
i am an avid Gundam fan so I had to chime in on this. I like all the gundam series listed. MS Gundam had origanality. 0080 had emotion and a tear jerking last episode (well not really)....(ok I cried like a little baby). 0083: didnt see Sad forget that one for now. 08th MS Team rocked in a "unusual" gundam kind of way. Havnt seen any Zeta either. But for the most part I'd have to say I loved Wing. Even though some say it has a terrible plot, I think it has one of the best. In all the politcal war rambleing somewhere there is genius in there. Well thats my two cents anyway.
PostWed Nov 19, 2003 11:01 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
Actually I’m nineteen.

PostTue Dec 02, 2003 4:57 pm
AnimeGirl

Post subject:
This is a little late but oh well. I have to say that it would be Gundam Wing. It was one of the first animes that I ever saw (along with Ronin Warriors and DBZ) and it was what gave me a intrest in anime and the Gundam series. I liked the plot and the mechs and I fell in love with the characters (except Relena). I kept going back to it again and again and now that I know that CN edited it I really REALLY want the dvds. I even went out and bought the Episode Zero manga (my first one) and I would be tuned in tomorrow if I found out it was on no matter what time slot it was in. Theres just nothing that beats your first anime (or one of the first anyway). Its still one of my all time favorite animes but I've rambled on enough.

"Your never to old to watch cartoons!"----Me
PostFri Dec 12, 2003 6:26 am
FlashBack

Post subject:
GUNDAM WING! hands down. ill explain to you why it is the best too. My French cousin who loved DBZ like we all did when we first saw it, told me when he watched Gundam Wing that it was too difficult to understand. And that is the exact truth, it is too hard to understand. It's not a simple good guy/bady guy story like every other anime. Even in the Gundam world Zion and Feddies are hard to decifer which are good and which are bad. IN Wing, you couldn't decide who was doing the right thing and who wasnt. Even the Federation, who normally always portrays the good guys seemed a bit evil and the Zion showed signs of good. That's what was so great about this series. The main characters didnt fight on either side so it was up to you to figure out who you rooted for. They were even split amongst themselves. And how could ANYONE try to deny Endless Waltz. That had so many quotables it could make you crazy: "Zero won't tell me Wufei. How many times do i have to kill that little girl and her dog?" Even the series had nice quotables. When Quatre went insane inside of Zero right when he is about to destroy a whole colony: "You are all afraid aren't you. WELL, you shouldn't be fighting at ALL!" And of course you have Duo, one of the coolest men around. "The God of Death is back again!" That alone tells you how cool that show is. And the gundams were just amazing. Endless Waltz's Custom gundams were godlike. It was a bit outlandish, but Hee-ro's gundam had Angel Wings damn it....ANGEL WINGS...did any other gundams have angel wings. I dont think so. And the character development was nice. Duo, Trowa, and Quatre all grew quite a lot at the end of the series, but it took til the end of the movie for Heero, Wufei and Relena to finally mature. And the Tallgeese III....my god, that was beautiful!
PostFri Dec 12, 2003 1:47 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: