нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mith's Castle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mith's Castle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Double post tax, 50 coins.
PostTue Mar 04, 2003 5:06 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM! You have not been appointed Tax Collecter, and thus, you're random taxing can be seen as treason. *Thorws DM into the moat. Then takes out Ice Sword and covers the moat in ice.* Happy Beat?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Mar 04, 2003 6:03 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
why does everyone ruin my post by posting before me? *weep*

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Mar 04, 2003 9:04 pm
Mith

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
Random people for random stuff. Question tax, three coins.

Why only three coins, when you know the head guards have more then three messily coins. Geez, if I was the tax collector no one would have coins! Twisted Evil

But anyway could I be an archer?

yes *Gives DeeLite a longbow* and now you must go on a quest. To find... Dragon Masters head. And shoot it.
PostTue Mar 04, 2003 11:37 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
senseless taxing tax, 200 coins

Hack the dough up, Dragon boy!
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 2:51 am
GundamFreak

Post subject:
Could I please run the pig farm?

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 11:06 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
There is no tax collecter. Hence, any 'tax collector' is a htreat to the crown, and thus I have no choice but to do this. *Grabs Daikun, throws him into the moat. Ices moat over using the Ice Sword.*

Before the board restart, Dread, JJc, TWWK and I were gonna go on a quest in this thread. That woulda been fun if we had actaully gone . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 2:33 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Crying or Very sad At least DM is in the moat.
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 2:40 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*breaks the layer of ice on the moat, climbs out, walks back in*Can I be the keeper of the dungeon instead?
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 4:44 pm
Mith

Post subject:
Beatdiggga,
Organize your forces to strike with in the new fight thread. We need to get some recognition of our ability...
PostWed Mar 05, 2003 10:13 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
DOug: Hey beefy thanks for letting me borrow that shield! It'll be great for when i fight those ogres, they have problems with sunlight!
Beefy: *snickers* sure, no problem go knock yourself out

Doug:*runs off to fight the three ogres* (so what? maybe I couldn't come up with dialog just then, gimme a minute)

*looks up in the sky*
Doug:damn it, what good is this shield gonna do me now? its freeking night time out? thanks a lot beefy how bout getting me a shield that works at night next time

*trips while looking up in the sky*
Dang it, I kow tripping is slapstick and all but what the heck, why am I tripping on ..a what are these things? They're jerry lewis clones... looks like they choked on somethin that tasted really nasty ... glad I haven't eaten anything from around here lately

*bends over to pick up the shiny round shield on the ground*
Crap! *jumps back in pain* Damn it who left this pot lid out here in the middle of nowhere? It was damned hot I burnt my finger *jumps around blowing on finger and shaking hand* (on that note, i did actually just burn my finger and it hurts and its got a bwister kiss it and make it better someone pwetty pwease)

*looks up suddenly after hereing a grunt*

Doug:Umm that wasn't a ogre was it? please don't be and ogre, please don't be an ogre....

*goes towards sound coming from next hill hesitantly and hears more groaning*

DOug:Oh geez dill, what did you do? get drunk and end up in the middle of a field again

dill: huh? what *groans*

DOug:come on I'll help you back to the castle, I don't care if I lose the job as jester we gotta get you back up so you can maim TDM tomorrow...
*takes dills hand and starts to pull her up*
Doug: Ahhh dang it! I already have a blister this hurts so bad
*drops dill and starts helping her with one hand while waving the other one and quietly grumbling*

Doug:geez dill you go out to drink and you don't leave your glaive at home?

dill: (hic) nu uhn I gotta keep that kid in my one class a(hic) ..way*staggers a little* hey wait aren't you that kid in my class?(hic)

Doug:Umm, no... I told you to be rude and ignore him...

dill: rude! (hic) it is you! *pulls out glaive*

Doug:Uhh dill you have the wrong guy *still waving hands backs away slowly*

dill: now i may be drunk (hic) but I know it you now (hic) don't go trying wait? what was i saying? (hic) oh yeah don't go tryin to confuse me(hic) *starts chasing doug*

Doug:Awww crap *starts running still waving hands in air (yes it still hurts)*

dill: I'm coming for you greasy boy! i don't like(hic) you and i never will!(hic)*stumbles after doug at an amazingly quick pace for a drunken brit girl*

Doug: Oh great, ogres I had a chance against, but a drunk dill? now what am I going to do?*hears voices discussing Euclidean geometry and his introduction of the greatest comoooon divisor priciples coming from nearby* (isn't is convienent? helpful sounding people don't you think)

Doug: *changes directly to go towards the voices*Help! whoevere you are Help me! I was just going out to fight three ogres! but who cares about them! I need help I'm being chased but a drunk brit girl! *goes over the top of the hill to see three ogres staring at him* Oh... and here i was thinking my night couldn't get any worse... *looks forward at the ogres who look increasingly angry, then looks back at dill* Ok guys I didn't mean to say that you weren't any less dangerous, I mean I know that you are dangerous, well You know what I mean Youc an be dangerous but oh I know you're logical guys, well ogres oh I'm just digging myself my own grave now aren't I? You know, I'd fight right now, but with the way things have been going tonight, I will end up getting myself killed...
*looks back and forth at the ogres charging him from one side and the always dangerous dill (notice the alliteration, i like that...) charging from the other glaive flailing wildly*

DOug: someitmes... I just don't know what to do *sits down right as the ogres round the top of the hill from one side and dill tops on over from the other swinging her glaive*
tell my mommy I loved her!
*Crash bang boom pang(pang?) dill wildy swung the glaive at doug, drunkenly missed and took off the legs of all three ogres below the knee caps and they all fall down in a heap ontop of doug*

Doug: *garbled* Guys... guys is anyone out there? guys I can't breathe and its getting awfully hot in here ... guys... guys I know i was supposed to die fighting ogres ... but dying under a pile of ogres is just no way to go... guys dooesn't *pant* doesn't anyone have an exploding pie *pant pant* I need at least an honorable way to g--

Next day at noon on top of said hill where pile of stone ogres is sitting on top of dougs grave...

CP: We are gathered here today to honor the memory of a great man, He was more than just a member, He was also a mod... and a damn good mod if I do say so myself. SO in honor of...*pizza delivery guys pulls up* .. Umm excuse me, mr pizza delivery guy what Are you doing here?

Pizza guy: I'm delivering a pizza of course, do any of you know where Douglas Y.Funny is at?

CP: *sniff* Well, its very sad really *Zechs and Dread bawling in the background* he was killed in a tragic accident.. it was horrible...

Pizza guy: *scrathces head* well i don't know how thats possible, I just talked to him half an hour ago, and he said to deliver this pizza here he said to shove it under a big pile of rocks on this hill.. I figured there would be a sign or soemthing.

CP: *quizzcly strange look on face* DO you think he could still be alive?

Rycel: Nah, how can he win the funniest death if he doesn't die?

CP: Well I dunno, there is only one way to find out I guess... Dread could you help with this?

Dread: *blows nose and drops a soaking wet hanky on the groundsadly* Sure whatever it will take to remember this great webmaster and honor him *cast (you know I can't remember the name of it, but i know there was this one spell in FF5 that made the guys float) float so the rocks start moving up*

Everyone attending : What? you're alive?

CP: but how? I thought you died...

DOug: *looks up from his gamecube* What oh hi guys, i know I was supposed to die nd all, But how am I supposed to do that when I still have to finish beating OoT : Master quest and wind waker is right around the corner?

Rycel: But... But, how can you do that? How can you win Funninest death by ogre without dying?

Doug: *gets up and scratches an X on the ground a few feet away from where he'd been sitting* Well I'm glad you asked that, come right here and I'll show you exactly how I did it...

Rycel: well ok.. but I'm takign my gumbys...

DOug: Yep, stand right there, no just a little to the left, yep now stay right there *back up from underneath shadow* Ok dread, you can drop that now

Rycel: WHAT?!?!!? *CRUNCH*

Doug: *walking off with everyone eating a slice of pizza* Well I was never the best at following rules, and at least someone did die and it was pretty funny. ANd heck we even got pizza out of it.

Crowd: mmm pizza

DOug: *looks around* hey, now I can only hope I'm well loved enough for this many people to actualy come to my real funeral

~fin~
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Mar 06, 2003 12:20 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, and yes I was kinda bored, And I wanted to flex my creative writing skilz since i nver have to anymore... And I can also double post becauseI'm special... And cuz I'm gonna be the jester, I'm gonna be the jester...

Ok so maybe more than just a little bored
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Mar 06, 2003 12:22 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mith

Post subject:
Geez doug. You sure beat the crap out of Rycel.

I dub thee, Court Jester Dougisfunnie.
PostThu Mar 06, 2003 12:48 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
I can't remember if I played any role in the castle before, but if not could I be like a long lost maiden who's also a she - knight ?

... hey it could happen!
PostThu Mar 06, 2003 1:03 am
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Mith wrote:
Geez doug. You sure beat the crap out of Rycel.

I dub thee, Court Jester Dougisfunnie.

Rycel's disembodied ghost: Well, you can't argue with results. doug, I tip my hat to you. You are truly the best jester for the job. *gets tapped on the shoulder* My powers of self-deprication and self-mutilation aren't nearly as amusing as watching you beat the warm, gooey, bejezus out of me. *gets tapped on the shoulder* Yes, the grandeur of your creativity is matched only by the girth of your pe...*gets tapped on the shoulder* WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!!?!!?!

(insert your name here): Uh, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Rycel's disembodied ghost: Actually, I am. This is just a projection of myself that I'm using to contact the rest of the board. I can assure you that I'm dead. In fact, my immortal soul is being used as Satan's g-string right now. Really, hell's not so bad once you get used to it. . . . WHAT AM I SAYING? IT'S HELL! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE!
PostThu Mar 06, 2003 1:52 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: