нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Acceleracers UK
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Acceleracers UK
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unclejoe420

Post subject: Acceleracers UK
HI folks

Was just wondering if anyone has a contact e0mail address for toonami UK, since i wanted to ask them when the final part (part 4) of Acceleracers is going to be screened here in the UK. Have just finished watching "Breaking Point", and the end scene has left me wanting (and itching) to see the final part to see how everything turns out. If anyone can help, i'll be eternally greatful - thx!!

Unclejoe420
PostSat Jun 18, 2005 8:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The UK airing? We don't know (except maybe dillpops, our UK resident mod Wink). I had no idea it was even airing there. Breaking Point premieres next week here in the U.S., so I'm presuming that the UK airs them a week before us (lucky you!).

Part 4 is scheduled for a U.S. premiere on October 1, so I'm guessing September 24 for you guys.

Would you happen to recall when the other two parts aired in the UK?
PostSat Jun 18, 2005 5:29 pm
Unclejoe420

Post subject:
Am pretty sure the first two parts aired over here a few months ago - i know they're reshowing "The Sound of Silence" again today, then "Breaking Point" again at 7pm.

Thanx for the info, btw - will keep an eye out for when the 4th (and final?) part is on tv here, and i'll keep you posted!!
PostSun Jun 19, 2005 5:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
If you want a small Acceleracers fix (if you can't stand waiting a few months), there are micro-episodes available for public viewing on the official Acceleracers website. They won't be airing on TV (they're special web exclusives!) and they have tie-ins to the movies (even if they're vague). Ten of them are currently up, and six more are on the way! These might quench your thirst while you wait.
PostSun Jun 19, 2005 3:05 pm
Unclejoe420

Post subject:
Has the new episode "Breaking Point" finally aired in the US yet?
PostSun Jun 26, 2005 4:56 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aired last night, IIRC.
PostSun Jun 26, 2005 5:06 pm
Unclejoe420

Post subject:
Bit of a cliff-hanger, wasn't it? Now we gotta wait ages before we can find out what happens next... Sad

DAMN YOU HOT WHEELS N TOONAMI!!! Laughing
PostSun Jun 26, 2005 5:09 pm
chicane

Post subject:
This is the only Acceleracers thread I could find. I see that we missed the 3rd installment of Acceleracers on June 25. CN does not advertise it very well!!! Will there be any encore presentations of it between now and when "The Speed of Silence" comes out on DVD?
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 8:25 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
chicane wrote:
I see that we missed the 3rd installment of Acceleracers on June 25.

Do you have a mouse in your pocket or something? Everyone here who pays attention to Daikun's schedule thread should have been up-to-date.
Quote:
CN does not advertise it very well!!!

There's a lot of things they don't advertise well. Wink

As far as encore presentations, there probably will be, even if it's a "Cartoon Theater" presentation before October 1st.
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 8:32 pm
chicane

Post subject:
Ummm, did you see I was a newbie??

Yeah. I just built a profie today so that I could keep up with the schedule better. We're not much into CN's regular programming, nor are we much into anime, so we don't catch a lot of their stuff, but we are into the HotWheels movies. Hope someone knows whether there will be an encore soon. I'd rather not wait two more months, but I did look at Daikun's July scheudle for Toonami and didn't see it, but I also know that CN showed encore presentations of the first move Ignition. Outside of Toonami, that is...

Thanks !!!
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 8:43 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
chicane wrote:
Ummm, did you see I was a newbie??

It was more of a gentle poke at your unexplained use of the pronoun "we" in your posts, since "we" here at the Infolink shouldn't have missed anything. Wink
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 8:48 pm
chicane

Post subject:
Ah. I am referring not just to myself, but two of my three children and my husband (as well as my daycare provider's family) because we are all addicted to Acceleracers.... Wink

Do you think anyone will be so kind as to post that to this thread so that those of us who missed it will catch it soon????

/I like C.S. Lewis too...
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 8:55 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
chicane wrote:
Ah. I am referring not just to myself, but two of my three children and my husband (as well as my daycare provider's family) because we are all addicted to Acceleracers.... Wink

The more the merrier, then! Very Happy

"Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
If we have unearned luck
Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
And Robin shall restore amends." Wink

Quote:
Do you think anyone will be so kind as to post that to this thread so that those of us who missed it will catch it soon????

Daikun, take note!

<-- has never actually read C.S. Lewis...
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 9:08 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
chicane wrote:

I've noticed a little trend of sorts when CN plays the Acceleracers movies: Just a day before a new movie premieres on Toonami, the previous movie plays a day earlier on Miguzi at 5:30PM EST/PST.

So, a definite date for an encore of "Breaking Point" would be September 30 at 5:30PM. Where the other encores may air might be unpredictable, so I'll be sure to check as often as I can on other Internet schedules for updates.
PostFri Jul 01, 2005 9:20 pm
chicane

Post subject:
That would be great, as we have waited three months since seeing The Speed of Silence for the next installment. I'm hoping they will show it a little before then.... But, hey, we're talking CN.

Thanks a lot!
PostSun Jul 03, 2005 12:00 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: