нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Witch Hunter Robin
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Witch Hunter Robin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zer0

Post subject:
I wanted to give it more of a chance. I think its pretty good, but with a busy life of mine, I just had to give up on it. Confused Maybe it will get better.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 9:37 am
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
It will, and it is quite good now.
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:40 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
for the next few hours, i'm caught up with the current adult swim run, so let me do some catching up in here...

Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:
To JJc: Why does everyone think that "aging" thing is cool an innovative every time they see it? It's an overused plot device that makes no bloody sense!

i think everyone has one overused plot device they continue to enjoy every time...if one were to suspend their scientific knowledge and accept what is being presented, the concept of hindering or eliminating age still comes off as a rather cool concept in my eyes...

perhaps its just that i haven't been all that overexposed to it as of late...bebop's "sympathy for the devil" is the only other show of recent memory i can think of that approached the concept in this way, and i found that to be pretty cool as well...

this is all to just hide the fact that i'm rather simple-minded, and it doesn't take a lot to entertain, so take it what you will...

as for this week's episodes to this point, i'm still liking the mood the series conveys, and the all-black look definitely appeals to me...the "single-eye" story was told well, though when i figure it out before the episode reveals it, you know something's up...the doll thing was rather freaky, but remained entertaining, and last night's episode again was good but suffered from predictability; perhaps i've just been watching too much anime as of late...
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 7:57 pm
AnimeGirl

Post subject:
I like this show and I think that it is shaping up quite well. I am looking forward to tonights episode.

Out of curiosity did anyone else think that it was a little strange that a fifteen year old from a convent (or some other religious institution) would sleep in the nude?

"Your never to old to watch cartoons!"----Me
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 3:28 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
what does she have to be ashamed of?
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 2:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Everything.
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 5:01 pm
AnimeGirl

Post subject:
Well now I didn't say ashamed but I have yet to meet a fifteen year old girl who sleeps in the nude..... and if I ever did I certainly wouldn't expect her to say that she had only just been sprung from a convent! Laughing

PostTue Mar 02, 2004 12:44 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
it was a warrior convent remember, things are a bit different then. If I can use example A.1-5:

Areala Warrior Nun

Please note, this is not an example of a 15 year old but of "freed" from a convent.

So no, I don't think it's terribly out of place for it to happen.
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:15 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AnimeGirl

Post subject:
I suppose that I overlooked the warrior convent aspect of things. If they fight attired like that then I guess that its no biggie that they sleep nude..... I wonder if all the soccer moms who want to send their kids to Catholic school know about this? Laughing

PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:40 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm suer it's in the bible somewhere.
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 3:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
No it's not.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:13 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
catholic!=bible
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Pashaw, everything is in the bible if you look/write hard enough
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:31 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
So, if I wrote into a copy of the bible, then it is in the bible. Nice logic.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:32 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
So, if I wrote into a copy of the bible, then it is in the bible. Nice logic.

It WOULD be written in the bible now, wouldn't it? The logic makes perfect sense.
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 1:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: