нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anime with Best Soundtrack?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anime with Best Soundtrack?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BountyHuntress

Post subject: Anime with Best Soundtrack?
What do you think is the anime with the best music? Theme songs, image song, background music, whatever.

I really like Cowboy Bebop's music. Producer Yoko Kanno made some really good music. I think the music is really different than other animes. It's more jazzy than J-Pop. The Seatbelts theme song Tank! and The Real Folk Blues are really good. Gundam Wing's theme songs are pretty good too. Two-Mix did a good job. Oh yea InuYasha's songs too! ^^

What about you guys?
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 3:57 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd always been more partial to the darker and metal guitar guitar laden tracks. If I remember right, I liked the music for VHD and Bloodlust alot.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 4:00 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Di Gi Charat
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 5:42 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't be stupid. Nothing compares to the soundtrack of Cowboy Bebop save a few videogames. Although some animes have a few really good songs (Inu-Yasha, Battle Team Lakers Ex, Escaflowne, etc.)
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 6:30 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I think the ones for Rurouni Kenshin are the best I have heard.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 6:45 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Some Kenshin stuff is pretty good, and Escaflowne is also excellent, but i find my self having quite a collection of Cowboy Bebop MP3s soooo, Cowboy Bebop rules, go Yoko Kanno and GO Seatbelts!

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 7:13 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
I'd always been more partial to the darker and metal guitar guitar laden tracks. If I remember right, I liked the music for VHD and Bloodlust alot.

I like some of the music from them. Didn't think anyone would list them. a Few tracks that I can remember is D's Farewell Theme from VHD and in Bloodlust the scene with the rocket(sp?) taking off. And the Cowboy Bebop Sound Track is good. But my current favorites(sp?) are Escaflowne the Movie Soundtrack, and Vandread 1st and 2nd season sound tracks.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 7:49 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
CB gets mad props, because it's music was just that awesome. However, it was kind of designed to be noticed. Because of this, I believe that Escaflowne (haven't seen the movie yet) is just as good. The music is much less apparent, but sets the stage nearly as well.

Either way, it's Yoko Kanno. She is good.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 9:31 pm
BountyHuntress

Post subject:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:
CB gets mad props, because it's music was just that awesome. However, it was kind of designed to be noticed.

Either way, it's Yoko Kanno. She is good.

I agree, Yoko is greatest. The music she does is just amazing! The music in CB is just... I don't but it just is! Wink
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 9:58 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
The obsession with Kanno music is... Amazing. Anime fans seem to consider MAcross Plus and Cowboy Bebop music the greatest in the world... Kinda gets old pretty quickly, except for Go Go Cactus Man and LIVE In Baghdad from CB, and Idol Talk from Plus... But hey, that's justwhere I stand.

Now for best soundtrack... Easily Initial D. Most of the music is Eurobeat, half the time you don't even notice the BGMs. And it's good Eurobeat. Better then that stuff from DDR.

Gundam 0080 and 0083 have good ones too(and great opening/ending themes as well)
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 11:13 pm
BladeZero

Post subject:
Well since CB has been mention quite alot Ill go with my other choices: Macross Plus, Jin Roh, Blue Seed, and Princess Mononoke are my choices
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 12:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Trigun yet. It sets the mood.
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 3:57 am
AnimePrime

Post subject:
Four words,
Gundam Wing Rhythmn Emotion.
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 8:32 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I totally forgot. The american Street Fighter II: The Movie soundtrack is just sweet.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 9:56 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think i was so immersed in CB that i forgot to mention my Trigun section, Trigun guitar is rockin'! especially "HT"
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Nov 21, 2002 1:25 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: