нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - A Funnyful Convo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A Funnyful Convo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shmak

Post subject:
can't anyone see? there is no reason why we posted this, so why keep asking for an answer that doesnt exist?
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 4:51 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
because we can goddamnit!

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 5:01 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
no, no it doesn't what that crazy non-canadian said was in a rough translation of that wacky moon manguage "huh?" or "what?". sHe didn't cuss, we at this board do like to diversify our language a bit every now and again. la maldicion del dios que usted puebla puede ser idiotas.

Amén, compadre spook, but I think it's more along the lines of ... la mandicion de dios es que este poblado puede seguir ciendo idiotas, and frankly to be more whacky with thy moon language if I would swear it wouldn't only be with que. And another thing is, I never thought I had the qualifications to be a "he" ... man, you americans with your gender twisting!
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 5:14 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
I never thought I had the qualifications to be a "he" ... man, you americans with your gender twisting!

It's one of the things we do best!

PostSat Jan 04, 2003 6:00 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:

Must...resist...further...comment...
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 6:54 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
All righty... I see that most of you are getting confused. If you have too, just read the convo over and over until you get it! IT'S NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE!! Jeez! Lol, seriously, realize that this is just a "funnyful convo" and it's NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE SENSE! Well, I'm gunna continue in the convo anyways... Soz here we go!

Piglet went to get me some food at the bacon factory and never came back says:
Cap’n crunch...i would like you to meet....me....and jennah
The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
glad you could make it
the one who will be fighting you today
The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
wait!
It's Just These's Rainy Dayz says:
i'm famous
JOHN!
yes?
Gloric/Burst - You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions? says:

We're supposed to fight the meow-meows!
not me!
forget them...the world is in danger...evil pok`emon like cap'n crunch must be destroyed
remember the "goat chase rabbit" dance you fool!
NO!
DANCE
Cap’n' crunch is a good boy!
Vïdel says:
yes he is.
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 10:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
shmak wrote:
can't anyone see? there is no reason why we posted this, so why keep asking for an answer that doesnt exist?

Exactly. There is no point to this being shared. We aren't confused at the convo, we are confused as to why you would post it. Plain and simple. And when there is this much confusion, people generally stop.

I'm sure you find this convo hillarious. But as I said, it's an inside joke for you. Which is why we just get confused as to why you would post it.

Get it?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jan 05, 2003 10:42 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I thin we're confusing them now. AhA! I see the tables have turned Trebeck! The day is mine!

PostSun Jan 05, 2003 4:17 pm
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
ok we see now why you are confused! sorry guys!
PostSun Jan 05, 2003 4:56 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
Allright everyone... this convo is NOT an inside joke! It's jsut a funny conversation I had with my friend. The point of posting it, is so you guy can just get a kick out of the crazy and stupid things that go on in my life. It's just a little convo for every one to enjoy. Besides, I don't think that even half of you guys posting have even read the convo. If you read it... you'll actually understand! And if you have too... read it more than once, there's no shame in reading things over and over. Just pretend you're in this convo and you're also really hyper and bored.

BTW... shmak is John (the guy in me convo)
PostSun Jan 05, 2003 5:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shmak

Post subject:
i've got a question for you spookmonkey

are horsies pretty? keep in mind there is no wrong answer, we will accept either yes or no
PostSun Jan 05, 2003 6:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You all do realize I've said some pretty crazy things over AIM. Like the story of ^(00)^ the happy pig that loved the clam, amoung other things. And Zechs once told Dread to watch the fairies coming out of his ass. And Chon once said "F### yeah" after being asked if he was happy that he single handedly destroyed the english language. (Both of these last ones taken from previous siggies of people on this board.)

My point? I think it's that we all say crazy stuff online when we're tired/bored. I think it goes with the personality of people that like cartoons.

But I'm gonna shut up riiiiiiiiiiiight . . . NOW. Good day sir.

PostSun Jan 05, 2003 8:53 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
shmak wrote:
i've got a question for you spookmonkey

are horsies pretty? keep in mind there is no wrong answer, we will accept either yes or no

horsies? not really... now a large warhorse in full dress is a beautiful sight, other than that they make pretty tastey hamburgers and glue. so actualyl since I used the word pretty in there, yes, horsies are pretty. (tastey)

PostSun Jan 05, 2003 10:23 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
Okaaaaaay....... Now I'm just gunns post more of my convo and keep posting till it's done. (Promise I won't double post.) Soz, if you're confused... who cares I'm just gunna finish what I started.

Cap’n crunch...i would like you to meet....me....and jennah
glad you could make it
the one who will be fighting you today
wait!
i'm famous
JOHN!
yes?
Gloric/Burst - You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions? says:

We're supposed to fight the meow-meows!
not me!
forget them...the world is in danger...evil pok`emon like cap'n crunch must be destroyed
remember the "goat chase rabbit" dance you fool!
NO!
DANCE
Cap’n' crunch is a good boy!
Vïdel says:
yes he is.
PostMon Jan 06, 2003 8:27 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
If no one cares then why continue?

If someone requests that you continue, then do so.

PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:19 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: