нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Weeknight Adult Swim cometh...
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Weeknight Adult Swim cometh...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
This doesn't bother me much. I don't have a life so I can stay up as late as I want. Besides we've always got to give everything a chance right?
PostFri Nov 08, 2002 8:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
counterparadox wrote:
More anime, but at a less accessible time. What's the point of it being there if you can't see it? It's like a little kid with a cookie jar on top of the fridge. They may be HIS cookies, but there's no way he can get them.

accept we're big enough and smart enough to go get a ladder or lazy enough to just give up and buy ourselves different cookies that we can reach.

Mmm... cookies...
I've been forced to go the lazy route now. I came back from California to find the cable company had removed some basic channels and made them digital only. Cartoon Network was one of the casualties. Crying or Very sad
And before you ask, I watched CN at work during overnight shift.
Thank God for DVD's! Very Happy
PostFri Nov 08, 2002 9:12 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Mmm... cookies...
I've been forced to go the lazy route now. I came back from California to find the cable company had removed some basic channels and made them digital only. Cartoon Network was one of the casualties. Crying or Very sad

Egad... I'd be out for blood if I were you, or digital cable, whichever comes first. But the big thing is... You could watch CN at work? Lucky dog! That's one sweet job.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:31 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Mmm... cookies...

Egad... I'd be out for blood if I were you, or digital cable, whichever comes first. But the big thing is... You could watch CN at work? Lucky dog! That's one sweet job.

Blood it is, then. The boss absolutely will not spring for digital boxes. Once this Anime Network thing kicks off, I might consider DSS at the home shack.
Yeah, the job's OK. T1 connection, sit at the desk and do paperwork, maybe get up and kick some dirtbag ass once in a while. Twisted Evil
P.S. passed your school once, nice place. Smile
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 2:04 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Mmm... cookies...

Blood it is, then. The boss absolutely will not spring for digital boxes. Once this Anime Network thing kicks off, I might consider DSS at the home shack.
Yeah, the job's OK. T1 connection, sit at the desk and do paperwork, maybe get up and kick some dirtbag ass once in a while. Twisted Evil
P.S. passed your school once, nice place. Smile
'

What do you do? Next question is, you were in San Diego? Surprised Neat. The new campus is pretty sweet, I'm loving it. Smile

PostSat Nov 09, 2002 2:10 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:

What do you do? Next question is, you were in San Diego? Surprised Neat. The new campus is pretty sweet, I'm loving it. Smile

1. Corrections officer, 12 years on the force= 15 day's paid vacation. Cool
2. I was visiting family in El Cajon, they had business in Mission Valley.

Vaction was sweet. Got to actually sit and watch Toonami for the first time in months. Got into G-Gundam, enjoyed the ending more than Beat did. Laughing Infected my 20 y.o. cousin with the anime virus. Trigun and Tylor were the carriers.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 2:19 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Spookmonkey wrote:

1. Corrections officer, 12 years on the force= 15 day's paid vacation. Cool
2. I was visiting family in El Cajon, they had business in Mission Valley.

Vaction was sweet. Got to actually sit and watch Toonami for the first time in months. Got into G-Gundam, enjoyed the ending more than Beat did. Laughing Infected my 20 y.o. cousin with the anime virus. Trigun and Tylor were the carriers.

1. Corrections eh.... Twisted Evil I mean, I'd imagine you enjoy your job seeing as you've done it for 12 years. I haven't done anything for 12 years except maybe go to school (only 1.5 years to go too, yay!) and watch cartoons (only, hell, the cartoons will never end).
2. Damn cool, damn cool. I take it then you've been to SD before? Anywho, yeah, vacations rock. Especialyl the ones where you actually go somewhere. San Diego's best weather is great nearly year round. We got those two wonderful season Summer and Not Summer. (I actually enjoy Not summer slightly more)

Anyway, that damn virus is spreading like a, umm, virus these days. I'd say to take two looney toon shorts and call me in the morning but that really isn't a cure, more of just plain fun.

PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:06 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
I take it then you've been to SD before?... San Diego's best weather is great nearly year round. We got those two wonderful season Summer and Not Summer. (I actually enjoy Not summer slightly more)

Anyway, that damn virus is spreading like a, umm, virus these days. I'd say to take two looney toon shorts and call me in the morning but that really isn't a cure, more of just plain fun.

1. Been to SD area every year since time began, I think. The weather is the best part of being there. Too bad I spent most of my time in El Centro, where their two seasons are H3ll and not-quite H3ll. Razz
2. She's already (Bugs and) Daffy, my visits are just an excuse for her to expand the horizon (and slack off on studying). Smile
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:42 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Spookmonkey wrote:
I take it then you've been to SD before?... San Diego's best weather is great nearly year round. We got those two wonderful season Summer and Not Summer. (I actually enjoy Not summer slightly more)

1. Been to SD area every year since time began, I think. The weather is the best part of being there. Too bad I spent most of my time in El Centro, where their two seasons are H3ll and not-quite H3ll. Razz
2. She's already (Bugs and) Daffy, my visits are just an excuse for her to expand the horizon (and slack off on studying). Smile

1. Good to hear
2. Sweeeeeeeet.

(Me tired, me no talk good tired. Ooga)

PostSat Nov 09, 2002 1:05 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
Do we really want endless runs of 13-26 episode series that were shown weekly when they came out in Japan?
It would seem likely that most regualr watchers would be sick of CB by now- it's a well made show, not my favorite by a long stretch, but come on, it's been on forever- there's a lot of stuff they could replace it with.

Maybe, just maybe, CN will use ASWN to show more series in less time. Once one finishes a run, they could replace it with something else, rather than placing CB on infinite loop. (Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome show, but I want variety, not more of the same) This would give them an excuse for dragging out the stuff that they bought a while back and only showed once. *Coughchoke08thMSTeamcough* However, they might just be lazy, which is too often the case.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:47 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, CN will use ASWN to show more series in less time. Once one finishes a run, they could replace it with something else, rather than placing CB on infinite loop. (Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome show, but I want variety, not more of the same) This would give them an excuse for dragging out the stuff that they bought a while back and only showed once. *Coughchoke08thMSTeamcough* However, they might just be lazy, which is too often the case.

You gotchuself a good point there buddy. I wouldn't mind one more run of CB if they will replace it with something else att he end of its run. But that takes common sense and unfortunatly that's something CN has only just sort of started rediscovering.

PostSun Nov 10, 2002 8:07 pm
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
dear lord I hope option number three does not happen! hate those hannah-barbra cartoons! why are they taking away adult swim in the first place??
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 7:29 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Didn't read page 2, did you?
Lockey! Here boy!
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 11:26 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Locky has been feasting lately. I'm gonna have to put him on an exercise program . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jan 04, 2003 2:30 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: