нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Top twelve Hottest
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Top twelve Hottest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LLG

Post subject: Top twelve Hottest
Hiya guys! ^_^

I need some input. I'm going to make a swimsuit calender (two of them, actually) But I need your guys' opinions on the top 12 hottest anime girls/guys.

Any twelve of both sexes! (and remember, they have to look good in a bathing suit! Very Happy) Wink

(Chun Li, though not really Anime, gets to be Ms. January. And I've got Yumiko Readman from R.O.D. slotted in there too!) Thanks!!
PostWed Mar 26, 2008 1:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Obligatory plugs for:
Belldandy - Ah! My Goddess
Usagi, Ami, Lita, Minako, Makoto, & Rei - Sailor Moon (group)
Relena, Lucrezia, Colonel Une, Dorothy, & Sally - Gundam Wing (group)
PostWed Mar 26, 2008 6:23 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
Obligatory plugs for:
Belldandy - Ah! My Goddess

Seconded! Although any Fujishima girl would be acceptable.

If I had a better version of this available, I'd nominate Tsunami. Wink
PostFri Mar 28, 2008 4:17 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
...Although any Fujishima girl would be acceptable...

Agreed! It could be nice to see the gals from Sakura Wars in bathing suits. I don't know that I've even seen fan art. Though, I'm not really a fan of any of the "Tales of" stuff.
PostFri Mar 28, 2008 5:32 pm
LLG

Post subject:
Well, I WAS think Urd... But Belldandy works just as well. I want to really get a good mix of girls from various animes. So who, out of the Sailor Senshi, would you pick? Also, I'm a little afraid of Dorothy from Gundam Wing (those eyebrows, man... *shudder*)

Anyways, what about the guys? Any anime ladies out there willing to chime in on this?
PostFri Mar 28, 2008 6:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ami is my favorite, but why pick just one when you can have the whole group?

I think you're over reacting to the gundam girls by a bit.
PostFri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
Agreed! It could be nice to see the gals from Sakura Wars in bathing suits. I don't know that I've even seen fan art.

Considering the setting, the raciest suits they'd be wearing would look like this. Sad
---
Another nominee to consider would be Mizuho Kazami of Onegai Teacher. :wub:
PostSat Mar 29, 2008 7:34 pm
LLG

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:

I think you're over reacting to the gundam girls by a bit.

It's not ALL the girls... Just Dorothy.. Her eyebrows scare me.

Also, I loled at the picture of the old ladies in the suits.
PostSun Mar 30, 2008 1:46 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
...Considering the setting, the raciest suits they'd be wearing would look like this.

But they are very progresive, they even have steam powered movie cameras and audio recorders!

I want to add transformers to the mix.
PostMon Mar 31, 2008 9:55 pm
LLG

Post subject:
wanted to give you guys a very late update on this, and some reasons behind my not wanting to do group shots:

As far as calender sales, we only sold 1. The calenders in question are 11x17, and on one side, a full sized poster of the Ms. of that Month.

They were very expensive to print. x.x Also, other artists had to come in on this because I ran out of time. Between drawing, editing, clean-up work on the art, and getting it colored, I didn't have any time at all. In fact I and two other people ended staying up until 3 am on the first day of the convention because of that.

As far a group shots: I didn't want to do group shots because 1) it's really hard to draw a group of people 2) it's really time consuming to draw groups 3) I think people were under the impression I was going to just use images from the net, but I drew what I was going to use.

A few good things did come out of this: I got some art I can sell next year. And many of the chibis for the calender to mark special events (such as the Sailor Venus chibi for Valentine's Day) will make good buttons and bookmarks. I also learned I suck at drawing gus ^_^;;;

eheheheh....
PostFri Oct 02, 2009 10:18 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
This thread's lack of Hinata sickens me.
PostThu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
A noteworthy observation indeed. But then, there isn't much need to add imagination to those ladies.
PostTue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 pm
LLG

Post subject:
I will keep Hinata in mind next time I attempt making a calender again. Smile
PostWed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
LLG wrote:
I will make a Hinata calender next time.
Fixed.
PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 pm
lizayuen

Post subject:
" It could be nice to see the gals from Sakura Wars in bathing suits. I don't know that I've even seen fan art."

Wow, this would be cool, can't wait to see the sakura wars in sexy outfit. Can you post their image when you are done. Thanks.
PostWed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: