нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM- Wait a sec. There's no repair spell in Chrono Trigger.

Beat- {Goes through a Chrono Trigger FAQ} He's right.

And when a plothole is revealed, it automatically fixes itself, so...

{All the holograms dissapear, along with CP's Eye}

Slim- Now do we go after them?

Beat- First things first. {Hits Slim on the head}

Slim- OW! What was that for?

Beat- Try focusing your psychic flame now.

Slim- {Forms the psychic flame} What did you do?

Beat- I remember that CP installed a computer chip in your brain. I just disloged it. Wasn't very tough.

G-B- Should we go after them?

Beat- First...(hands out healing spells, and MP restores) Now, it's time to give them a little suprise. Overwhelm and sieze. And soon, I'll be able to really mess with their heads.

{On the other side of the beach}

CP- Where are they?

Beat- {Jumps in, with DM, G-B, and Slim} We're here! And now it's time for all of you to really die! {Points the Power Sword at the group} NOVA BLAST!

{A huge beam fires from the Power Sword and sends CP and the others flying}

FDD- AHHHHHHH!!!

DM- HA! {Fires a huge barrage of energy blasts}

Dread- It BURNS!!!

G-B- Rakagei! {Throws a card, and lightning strikes all the people on CP's team}

TWWK- NOOOOOOOOOO!!! {Gets shocked}

Slim- I don't need an uber energy blast, I've got my scythe! {Puts the scythe in CP's head} That's for messing with my brain! {Knocks CP to the ground}

Beat- Good show. Now let's show them who kicks ass.
PostMon Aug 11, 2003 2:20 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Dodges the scythe blow, looks over at Dread. Thinks: "He's getting hit on purpose . . ."* Slimman, stop.

Slim: *Arms freeze up while he has the scythe poised for an attack.* But Beat dislodged the chip!

CP: Twernt no chip, man. I fired a psychic bolt that made it so I control part of your brain. Remember? In fact, I believe it's that psychic bolt that allows you to be as powerful as you are. Think of it as an amplifier for your natural talents. Only the best for my student. Either way, you can't harm me, until I, and I alone, relinquish my control. And I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your mind to control the holgrams I put up. Takes a ton of concentration to maintain that many. I borrowed your focus. *Just then, tiny warp holes open up 100 feet above all of the fighters and tiny white cubs fall to the ground. CP grabs one.*

Slim: I can't move my damn arms now!

CP: Your anger towards me prevents you from victory.

Slim: Stop being all karate-master-like!

Dread: *Falls to his knees.* CP. Pheonix Down . . .

CP: Damnit! FDD! Pheonix Down!

Beat: Pheonix down? Destroy anything they pull from their pockets!

TWWK: *On the ground, he reaches into his pocket. DM swoops down and cuts off his hand, grabbing it in the process.* Garg!

DM: Hehe, I am your father, Luke. *Looks at the hand. There's nothing inside of it.* Well that's odd. *Drops the hand.*

FDD: Damnit man! *The blue dragon glows and storm clouds gather. Suddenly, the clouds start a downpour.*

GB: Like that will heal your fallen allies! *GB lunges at FDD, Gun blades drawn. FDD draws his swords. Neither manages to connect with blow; they are all deflected. Even GB's bullets don't connect.*

Slim: Damnit! Calm down. Calm . . . down . . . *His arms start to loosen.*

CP: *Jumps high into the air and whips his left arm downward. A green streak flies out and lands in the ground in the center of everyone. Beat looks up at him.*

Beat: You missed.

Dread: *Reaches into both pockets.* Must . . . pheonix down . . .

Beat: Meh. Whatever. *Beat stabs TWWK through the heart. TWWK slumps over in heap.*

CP: TWWK! Come on damnit . . . Come on!

FDD: Too much salt. Damn this sand. More RAIN! *The heavens continue their down pour. The water falls in sheets. Suddenly, shrubs begin to sprout up all over the beach.*

Beat: *Starts laughing.* Not only have I finally killed TWWK, but now you attack me with SHRUBBERIES.

CP: Dread! Give me it NOW!

Dread: So you know, I hate Pheonix Down. *Starts to remove his hands from each pocket. DM sees it and swoops down. He takes his claws and stabs them through Dread's back, straight through his heart. Dread slumps over.*

Slim: *His arms finally relax* Something's wrong.

FDD: *Continues to fight off GB. The blue dragon stops glowing. The rain stops and the shrubberies stop growing, having already covered a massive area, and having grown up to everyone's waists. The red dragon begins to glow and the sun comes out. The temperature rapidly begins to rise.*

CP: Not enough time! *Flies up and aims his Ice Sword at the ground.*

Beat: So you're going to help raise the temperature by iceing everything over? *Aims his power sword up at CP.*

CP: Do you know nothing about physics? *Beat looks down. The shrubberies within 5 feet of him turn to ice. Beat suddenly notices how cold he is. Yet everywhere else he can see the plants' leaves dry incredibly fast. A good amount of the leaves seem to be blowing towards him from all directions.*

DM: Um, boss? Problem.

Beat: *Looks over at the now dead Dread* He's glowing . . .

CP: *Whips his left arm up and back. A green streak flies at him. He sheathes his sword, grabs the streak, and places it up his left sleave again.* Looks like the toast, couldn't take the HEAT. *Puts on sunglasses.*

*Just then, a Pheonix rises up out of Dread's body.*

Beat: Shi-

*The pheonix looks down, and around. The pheonix lights the entire area on fire. Dry shrubs, while incabable of sustained flames, ignite in a very sudden, intense flame. Beat, having been in a rather cold temperture thanks to CP's ice sword, feels the temperature even more-so than his allies. The fire, being from the Pheonix, revives and heals the fallen allies of Dread, while also damaging his enemies. The shrubs serve to intensify the heat enormously.*
Dread: *Stands up. Gracks his neck* Damnit, you KNOW I hate that plan.

CP: *Shrugs* It worked, didn't it?

TWWK: *Stands up, looks at his arm.* Cool, even my hand is back!

Slim: *Looking on from up in the air. Slim was the only one not hit by the blastpheonix's attack.*

DM: *Lands, wings smoking.* :::COUGH::: Like a damn barbeque . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 5:50 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Oh hell, I can do that. {Drops a card on the floor} Come forth, Lord of Dragons!

{The Lord of Dragons comes from a card, then places his hand on DM}

FDD- Big deal! {Charges at the Lord of Dragons}

Lord of Dragons- {Plays a flute}

FDD- Huh? {The two dragon heads on FDD's body begin to fight, each other}

FDD- Help! I can't control them!

Beat- Lord of Dragons 0WNZ all Dragons. He can heal them, control them, or summon them.

DM- {Gets back up} Wow. I'm as good as new. Damn.

Dread- Big deal! {Blasts Lord of Dragons with Fire3}

Lord of Dragons- {Dissapears}

Beat- Uh uh. Lord of Dragons goes away till he's needed. But he can still control FDD's dragon heads from the saftey of his card.

TWWK- That's it beat! It's time for you to stop hiding behind those cards! Let's go! {Charges beat}

G-B- Oh, not before I come in! Beat taught me summoning! {Does some weird dancing motions} Anima!

{A huge chained beast comes forth from a symbol in the ground}

CP- Oh...
Dread- Anima is the only beast I can think of with uber-non elemental powers. Okay, I thought of a couple more.
FDD- Help me!
TWWK- Wow, so big...

G-B- It's my turn to shine! Anima, OBLIVION!

{Anima focuses on CP and his teammates, then attacks with huge psychic energy, paralyzing them all. Then the four are dropped into a hole in an alternate dimesion, then pounded, then dropped back in this dimension. Finally, Anima casts Cure3 and beat and friends before dissapearing}

TWWK- Ribs...broken.
Dread- Arrow
FDD- why are my dragons still fighting each other.
CP- Don't get cocky. This isn't over. {Bone snaps} Ow.
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 6:38 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim: *Pant, wheeze, pant* Damn that thing was huge . . . and scary.

Beat: *Panting* Wait, we ran away. About a mile. What the hell?

DM: *Panting* Anima causes the castor's teammates to run away in fear.

Beat: Oh. Right . . . Shit.

~~~~~

Dread: Eeee, meh, Cure4. *Dread's teammates are healed.*

GB: Errr . . . huh? But that was super powerful . . .

CP: While it may affect our stamina, a nice and simple Cure4 heals our wounds. *CP whips his left arm forward and a green streak flies out towards GB. He dodges to his left and watches CP whip his arm backwards. GB suddenly feels a sharp pain in his lower back.*

GB: GAH!

CP: Grow. *Suddenly vines grow out of GB's skin all over his body, wrapping him up. He attempts to get free but there are wooden thorns within him surrounding his heart. Any slight movement would cause the wood to stab him in the heart, which is one of the only ways to kill a vampire. Sensing hte danger, he stops moving.* Anima was a mistake, Greenman.

GB: Grrr . . .

TWWK: *Sits down* What now?

CP: This beach isn't helping anyone.

FDD: Then what do you propose, that we go to somewhere else?

Dread: Like what, a tundra? Rainforest? Warehouse?

CP: Hmm, Bingo. Grab on.

GB: Can't . . . move . . . *A warp hole opens up beneath GB and he drops into it. The other's grab onto CP and they Instant Transmission over to Beat.*

DM: They don't DIE! *Lunges at Team Good. FDD jumps in front of CP, who's at the front, as DM stabs his hand through FDD's chest. FDD looks down. Then he grabs DM's fist and pulls it out of his chest. The hole in his chest heals instantly. FDD breaks DM's arm, yet that also heals instantly.*

FDD: The Lord of Dragons card doesn't control dragons, it protects them. All of them. Meaning we are each invulnerable. That hurts you as much as it helps you, Beatdigga.

Beat: *Raises his power sword.* Meh. Whatever. Slim! *Slim jumps up and his hands ignite in purple flames. Beat fires a blast from his sowrd as Slim fires off some psychic blasts. CP jumps towards Slim, waves the flames away easily (seeing as how Slim can't harm CP), then pushes Slim backwards. A warp hole opens up and Slim goes in. The warp hole then closes. At the same moment, Dread and TWWK jump in opposite directions, dodging Beat's attack. TWWK pushes Beat with the Force and Dread uses a simple water spell to call some water from the ocean to push Beat from behind. CP comes down and kicks Beat in the back. Beat goes headfirst into a warphole.*

DM: *Wrestling with FDD* Blast it! *CP walks up and shoves them both through a warp hole. TWWK, Dread, and himself follow instantly.*

~~~~~

Beat: *Looking around* We're in a warehouse . . . a warehouse for what . . . *Just then he sees GB and walks over. He slashes the vines off.*

Slim: Hmm, it's warm in here. About 85 degrees I'd say . . .

GB: *Struggleing to his feet* Why does it matter?

Slim: Hmm, don't know, just good to note.

*An image of CP appears above one of the crates in the warehouse.*

CP's Image: I have a question for you Beat. What is the name of your team?

*Just then, CP, Dread, and TWWK appear from behind some crates, surrounding Beat, Slim, and GB. They are all wearing cloaks that drape from their shoulders to the ground. It's the same attire that CP stepped into Beat's fortress with.*

Slim: Beat, we need to-

Beat: YAAA! *Charges at TWWK. He suddenly falls backwards, as if he richocheted off of a wall.*

TWWK: *Holds up one hand* Light sheild. Dandy little devices. aren't they?

PostWed Aug 20, 2003 7:19 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Yes, very dandy. Guys, huddle!

DM- I just fixed my teleporter.

Slim- Then what are we waiting for?

{DM teleports Beat's team to a safe distance.}

Beat- It's time for a formation. Lord of Dragons! Sacrifice your energy to form- Summoned Skull!

DM- Now FDD is vunerable. But so am I.

Slim- But how can I attack CP?

Beat- We leave that problem for later. You attack FDD. G-B!

G-B- Yes?

Beat- You'll attack CP. When we teleport inside the warehouse, we'll use the Ninja Storm Lightning formation.

Slim- Where the hell did that name come from?

Beat- Hey, it's not like I have the time to come up with a real name.

DM- I hope we can make this work.

Slim- Let's just keep the formation rolling. I'll have to repel CP's strikes if he attacks me. I know I can!

DM- {Teleports inside the warehouse with Summoned Skull, Beat, G-B, and Slim}

CP- There they are!

Group- {Aloud} Ninja Storm Lightning formation!

Dread- What?

Beat- There they are! Follow their voices!

{All the warriors stand still, as black shadow versions of them appear in front of CP and the others, and attack their respective targets}

CP- Ow!
Dread- Ugh!
TWWK- My light shield! It's been destroyed! {Looks behind him}
Beat!
{All the real warriors appear behind their opponents, and begin attacking in formation with their shadow doubles, then appear in front of them}

Dread- It's too crowded in here!
FDD- Our cloaks have been destroyed!
TWWK- CHARGE!
Slim- {Knocks them all back with a telekenetic blast}

Beat- Now it's time for a wake up call! Thunder storm!

{Summoned Skull fires a lightning blast, shattering the roof of the warehouse, while the Dark team and their shadow doubles jump into the air, pointing their weapons at one point where the Lightning is}

All- THUNDER STORM! FIRE!!

{The thunder storm blows up the warehouse, and knocks CP and the others to the ground, their cloaks destroyed}

Slim- I feel so, dirty.

Beat- Why?

G-B- Why do I feel like a Power Ranger?

Beat- I dunno. Come on. Let's see what happened.
PostFri Aug 22, 2003 6:33 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Rubs his head and stands up. He looks up, then down.* Bloody hell man you destroyed my cool cloak! C'mon man, what was the point of that? You act as though the cloak itself had special abilities. Yeesh.

Beat: What, it didn't?

CP: Hell no. It's just part of my desire for drama. Haven't you noticed how I always make a flashy entrance and whatnot?

GB: Shut UP! *Lunges at CP, attempting to land a punch to his face. CP grabs Gun and without turning towards GB, shoots him in the face. GB veers off course and crashes into one of the remaining un-destroyed crates. He looks at the contents and sees some random VHS tapes* Can't Hardly Wait? How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days? What the hell?

CP: Yeah. You destroyed a large part of my warehouse. Warehouse of MOSTLY random cool stuff. I have like, 5 weapon type things in here? Not even, maybe? I don't know, I don't keep track. But it's not much. But again, Beat, you act like the warehouse itself will eat you.

Beat: *Standing in a stream of sunlight coming down from the lack of roof* Well you took us here, what was I supposed to think? Besides- *Just then, Beat is covered in shadow. He looks up* The roof is . . . coming back together?

CP: Nanos. Gift from JP. How do you think my Gun works now? Either way, I asked you a question, and you didn't answer me. What. Is. Your. Team. NAME?!?! *CP raises his left arm. Now that the cloak is gone, Beat notices a sort of launcher on CP's arm. CP's jade dagger shoots out of the launcher at breakneck speeds. Beat jumps up and CP flails his left arm. The dagger shoots upward towards Beat, who JUST manages to twist ouf of hte way in time to dodge it. He lands and looks up. The dagger is streaking back at him. He draws his power sword just in time to deflect the dagger. The dagger returns to CP.*

FDD: Wow . . .

GB: Huh.

Slim: How is he doing it. I should know, but I don't . . .

TWWK: Damnit man, you broke my lightsaber . . . oh, wait, nanos are repairing it.

DM: This is getting good . . .

Dread: I wonder where he learned that from.

Beat: How are you doing that. I knew you could call your daggers to you, but changing their tragectory? How are you doing it . . .

CP: I'm good like that. *CP lauches his Jade dagger again. Beat deflects it a few times, then CP calls it back.* This is fun.

Beat: You haven't won yen, jackass. Team! Attack CP!

Dread: Nope. *Casts Barrier around CP.* And besides. Team Good! Light sheilds! *TWWK, Dread, and FDD put up their light sheilds in front of GB and DM, who are lunging at CP. Slim isn't even bothering trying to attack CP, knowing that he can't.* For now, you guys stay out. This battle is CP versus Beat. Leave it as such. Watch it. It'll be good fun.

CP: *Raises his right arm as well as his left.* Round 2. *A red streak comes ouf of a launcher on his right arm. The green streak from his left follows. Beat goes to deflect the red with his sword, yet it veers upwards;. He blocks the green, marginally, with the hilt of his sword. It veers to his left. He looks up and sees the red coming down. He moves th block it but it veers off again. The green comes at him from his left and he manages to go into a back hand spring in order to dodge. The daggers return to CP.*

Beat: Grr . . .

CP: I'll ask you one last time. WHAT is the NAME of your TEAM?

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 9:21 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- I said already. Team Dark.

CP- Oh. O.K.

Beat- Besides. You don't do drama the way that I do. Observe!

{Lightning flashes in the background}

Beat- The curse of 腐食の肉! (decaying flesh) {Four scrolls appear, and attach themselves to CP and the rest of team good}

CP- So. Big deal. Dread, cure3.

Dread- {Casts Cure3}

CP- {Falls to the ground in agony} AH! It burns!

FDD- AHHH! {Falls down, with his flesh burning}

Dread- {Same}

TWWK- {Ditto}

Beat- Healing and restorative magic is useless now, and will actually hurt you instead. Soon, the curse will eat away at your very souls.

Slim- Now that's evil.

TWWK- {Draws Lightsaber} Well, I still have my weapons! {Slashes at Beat}

Beat- {Blocks slash with the Power Sword} Now comes Phase 2 of this plan.

G-B- Change of Heart! {Throws the Change of heart on TWWK} You are now mine, TWWK. Mine!

TWWK- {Turns, and attacks CP}

CP- TWWK! Don't!

TWWK- {Slashes at CP with the lightsaber, while dropping Tenchi-Ken}

DM- {Picks up Tenchi-Ken, and throws it into a convientent portal set up by G-B.}

Dread- What was that?

G-B- The Fusion breaker. Tenchi-Ken will be split into dozens of pieces, and then scattered across the galaxy!

{Summoned Skull blows out the roof of the warehouse, again, for the pieces to scatter, like Dragon Balls}

Dread- I'll save Tenchi-Ken!

Beat- Masked of the accursed! {A mask flies from a card and hits Dread smack in the face} HAHAHA! Now, not only can you not attack, but you are further weakened by the degenrative effect, in addition to the 腐食の肉!

FDD- {Takes flight} I got it! {Rams into a psychic wall}

Slim- No you don't.

G-B- {Watches as the pieces scatter, while TWWK and CP duel further}
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 1:03 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: Bah! *A warp hole opens up in front of TWWK as he lunges at CP. TWWK ends up 500 feet above the warehouse. He begins to fall towards the ground.*

Beat: 0_o;; well that was unexpected . . .

CP: FDD! Light this sucka!

FDD: *Jumps back.* Light! *Casts a holy/light elemental spell. The warehouse becomes illuminted by a super strong holy light.*

Beat: Gah! It's burning my skin!

CP: *Now wearing sunglasses.* You shouldn't have admitted that you were team Dark. *Throws his ice sword at the Summoned Skull. The sword peirces through him, and turns him into an ice cube. The ice cube shatters and Summoned Skull is defeated. CP flies forward, swoops down, and picks up his sword.*

*Slim, DM, Beat, and GB are all sheilding their eyes. They can't take the intense holy light.*

CP: We've bought some time!

FDD: Right! DESPELL! *FDD casts Despell on Dread. The mask of hte accursed is lifted.*

Dread: *Stands up.* Cool.

TWWK: *Hits the ground with a disturbing :::SPLAKT::: noise.*

Dread: Not cool.

CP: Don't touch him.

FDD: What?!?!

Dread: Yeah, what?

TWWK: *Dissapears.*

FDD: Um. K?

Dread: I get it . . .

FDD: Then why don't I . . .

~~~~~

A Voice: The Wolrd We Know . . . wake up.

TWWK: Wa- . . . Washu?

Washu: Yes, it is I, the GREAT Washu. Now wait here.

TWWK: But you are the enemy.

Washu: Wow these cards are annoying. Well, I might as well lift that curse before I bring you back to life.

TWWK: *Change of Heart card is removed form his head and is destroyed* I'm DEAD?

Washu: Well, yes. But only for another moment. *She brings TWWK back to life* Now go defeat Beat. Oh, and here. I re-assembled this for you. *She throws Tenchi-Ken towards him.* By the way, could you try and protect your weapons a little better? This is getting old.

TWWK: *Blushes* Well, yeah, Beat is kinda cheap like that . . . *He returns to the battlefield, perfectly fine.*

CP: Now about this ????? . . . .

TWWK: I have a feeling it will disappear right about . . . *the ????? scrolls disapear* Now. Thanks Washu.

*The light that FDD created gives one final burst that heals Team Good's minor wounds, then dissapears.*

Beat: *Looks around* Warehouse re-assembled. Summoned Skull dead, and all of you healed and un-cursed?!?!

CP: Yep. *Raises his arms and fires off his daggers. Beat goes to deflect the green one, but it goes through a warp hole and hits him in the back right shoulder. The red one goes up and comes down. Beat, in pain, goes to deflect the red one, yet it veers back towards CP as the green one goes back through the warp hole and both daggers return to CP. He fires them off again and Beat goes to block the green one again. it goes through another warp hole. Beat sees it just as it's coming to him from the above right. He goes to deflect it, but it goes through a second warp hole and stabs him in the right foot. The daggers return to CP as Beat's skin turns a dull shade of green.* I've been wating months to use these moves on you, Beat. About time I got the chance.

Beat: How . . . is he doing that . . .

Dread: MBarrier. *A magic barrier appears around all of Team Good.* Barrier. *All of Team Good begins to glow faintly as they are also protected from physical damage.* And a Reflect for good mesaure. *Dread casts Reflect.* Weeee!

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 7:25 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- (Gets up, unhurt) When I said we were Team Dark, I didn't literally mean that we were dark, weakend by light.

DM- That is so cheap.

CP- You're one to talk. You tried to take away our weapons.

G-B- And you're hiding behind a multitude of protective barriers. Which, by the way, the Mystical Space Typhoon is able to destroy. {Uses MST card to destoy all of Team Good's protective, regenerative, and healing spells}

CP- You think we're cheap? What's next from you guys, Power Ranger henchmen?

{Behind CP, a bunch of PR henchmen sneak up and take them down}

TWWK- {Draws lightsaber} Real cheap! {Slashes at henchmen}

Slim- This warehouse is boring.

DM- Right. {Teleports both teams to the lobby of a hotel}

CP- And this is better? {Blocks the blows of two henchmen}

Beat- As for my poor Summoned Skull, I cast Monster Reborn! {Summoned Skull is brought back to life} Now, with the Giant Soilder of Stone from earlier, I use God Summon Ritual, and Black Luster Ritual!

{The God Summon Ritual, and Black Luster Ritual is formed}

G-B- I summon a Battle Ox.

Beat- Now for the good part! I activate both rituals! Creating, Obelisk the Tormenter, and Black Luster soilder!

{Both monsters appear, the armor clad Black Luster soilder, and the towering Obelisk the Tormenter}

FDD- Oh no. {Blocks blows from two PR henchmen, as he watches Obelisk absorb the energy of the Battle Ox.}

Slim- Now, we have the power to defeat Team Good!

Beat- Tallyho! {All of Team Dark's warriors raise their blades, or claws into the air in a Musketeer style salute that creates a huge force of dark energy}

CP- AH! What is this power?

Dread- {Falls to the ground} HELP!

FDD- HA! NO!

TWWK- {Falls down} No...

{All of Team Good's members fall down as the PR henchmen cheer, then are absorbed by Obelisk to increase his power}

Dread- My magic! It's been drained!

DM- That's what happens when you overuse easily countered spells! {Blasts Dread, knocking him out}

CP- I won't lose....{continues getting drained of his energy}

G-B- Who's gonna save you?

CP- {Delerious} We need Dinozord power, now!

TWWK- CP. We don't have Dinozords.

CP- Crap. {Falls down, face first}

Beat- I wouldn't look outside if I were him.

Slim- Why? {Looks outside, sees huge robot}

Beat- I call it the Great Icarus. It's more powerful than any spell, Jurinian trick, or weapon team Good has. There's no way CP and friends can defeat our combined might.

EDIT: Yes, I, CP, editied this post. Why? Becuase you CAN"T DESTROY MY FRIKKEN DAGGER, BEAT. Stop trying to take our weapons! You want to use power ranger and yu-gi-oh attacks? Fine! But cease your attempts to permanetnly disarm us! Temporarily even? Ok! But JEESE man, it's CHEAP beyond all reason! *DEEP breath* Ok, I'm calm now. My retaliation should come within 24 hours.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 12:40 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM: Hehe, this is FUN now!

Slim: But . . . are we in some sort of . . . Canadian hotel lobby?

Beat: *Looks over* What?

Slim: It's cold.

GB: Like that matters.

Beat: Oh Shi-*CP jumps up and forward and stabs Obelisk the Tormentor through the center with both his ice sword and his warp dagger.*

CP: Do you know why I never hit anything with my warp dagger, Beat?

Beat: But you had no energy!

*10 warp holes appear at random points on and around the Obelisk. They then move forward a bit, then close, thus cutting out whole chunks of the obelisk at a time.*

CP: It's because that happens. It's very ugly. I've done it once before. It's crude, it's cheap, and it's not pretty. *CP grabs his Gun* Gun! Full delete! Fire! *CP fires a full deletion shot, thus finishing the Obelisk off.* I gotta hand it to you, that thing was super strong.

Slim: Hmm, seems like the glass has frost on it . . .

Beat: Meh. Your team is down and you still have the Black Luster Soldier and the Great Icarus to take down all on your own, in ADDITION to us.

CP: I guess you haven't yet figured out how my Ice Sword gains it's power. It's the perfect destroyer of your creations, that are PURELY energy. *CP lunges at the Black Luster Soldier. GB and DM jump to get in his way, but he grabs his Gun and shoots GB in the face. GB veers off and colides with DM. A lucky shot on CP's part, but effective none the less. Beat aims a shot with his power sword, but CP takes his ice sword and blocks the shot. However, it looks as though it was absorbed. CP stabs the BLS through the shoulder. The BLS gradually fades in color.*

Beat: You can't POSSIBLY be powerful enough to take down both of those yourself! *The BLS falls to it's knees, and then disintegrates*

CP: First of all, we are the power. You control your minions and create your minions by giving off a little of your own power. However, since they have no mind of their own, they are no where near our level of playing. Useful? Of course they are. However, your downfall has always been that you rely too heavily on said minions. *CP aims his Ice sword at his allies. A bright ray of light is emitted. FDD, TWWK, and Dread slowly get to thier feet.*

GB: *Shaking off the shot, his face coming back together* Um, what? How . . .

CP: It's physics. You can't give something cold. You can only give or take heat. The Ice Sword works by controlling the placement of, and absorbing, heat. Heat is energy. Thus, with the sowr, I control energy itself. Any energy absorbtion techniques are pretty futile. Any Yu-Gi-Oh creatures, mae purely out of energy, are also futile.

Slim: Explains a lot . . .

Beat: Great Icarus! Attack!

Dread: Paradox! Dark Day!

TWWK: But he can't see through the roof!

FDD: On it! *FDD uses the elements of ice and fire to blow the entire hotel above them away.*

CP: Damn that thing is huge . . . *CP looks up and sees the Great Icarus staring down at him. Well, him and his team. CP notices that Beat and Team Dark are vacating the area. They are flying at their top speed directly awat from Team Good. CP grabs the Warp Dagger off its launcher with his left hand. He takes the Ice Sword with his right hand. The hilt of the Ice Sword opens up. CP Places the dagger in the gap that's been created. He aims both up at the Great Icarus that is charging a shot.* None of our attacks could destroy it in a single move. But what about it's own attack?

*Great Icarus fires. CP points his Sword and Dagger up and creates a gigantic warp hole. The shot heads right into the warp hole. Two outgoing holes open up. One, with about 75% of the blast, hits Great Icarus from above. Great Icarus is destroyed. The other 25% comes out of a hole directly behind Team Dark. Team Dark is hit by the blast.*

Dread: Beat's gonna be pretty mad.

TWWK: Yep.

FDD: Yep.

CP: *Sits down* I know. So we wait.

PostWed Aug 27, 2003 12:17 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM- Ice sword. Stupid Ice Sword! {Hits the transporter}

CP- Where are we this time?

Slim- It's cold.

DM- You're in the South Pole! That Ice Sword is pretty damn useless when it's -30 outside.

FDD- That's not good.

Beat- {Jumps in} Right it's not! Now I'll be ready to finish you off for good!

Note- This isn't my post. College is in, and well, I don't have a computer. My penny pinching parents didn't want to get me one, and now it's too late. They promised to get me a computer by the end of the month, but untill then (or the few free seconds I get at the library, like right now) this fight is on hold.
PostFri Aug 29, 2003 10:27 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM- Golems! Attack!

{Dm's Golem's attack CP and friends, unaffected by the cold}

Dread- I'll heat these guys up! {Uses Fire-3, but it has no effect}

Beat- This is going too well. Now it's time to show you something you all thought was destroyed.

{A huge flame appears about a mile off}

CP- What's that?

Beat- The Great Icarus! It turned on it's Firebird mode to prevent it's destruction by your hands!

Slim- {Throws snow at CP and friends psychicly}

G-B- {jumps into the Icarus} Firebird Attack!

DM- {Teleports Team Dark about 20 miles off}

G-B- {Collides with the ground, nailing all of Team Good, except for CP, who was teleported away along with his Ice Sword, with the Firebird mode. The extreme head combined with the extreme cold cause twice as much damage as usual, while the Golems are teleported back to finish off Team Good CP is being roughed up by the Golems, as his Ice Sword is useless}

TWWK- {Collapsed at Beat's feet} Ugh...

Beat- Get up. Draw that pathetic Jurinian blade of yours, so I can break it into a million pieces.

TWWK- Never! {Attacks beat with Tenchi-Ken, only to have the blade deflected into the ground.}

Beat- You are a fool. Believing in a cult started by a madwoman and her roommates.

TWWK- You lie! {Draws the lightsaber and pulls a lot of Darth Maul acrobatics}

Beat- Pathetic! The technique of Ermac! Shadow Wall! {shadow wall knocks TWWK down in the middle of his cartwheels}

TWWK- I won't lose! Not to you!

Beat- You don't have a choice! I have allied myself with everyone from Sin to the Ancient Spirits of evil to kill you. Now, I do it with my own bare hands! {Thrusts the sword rather violently into TWWK's chest}

TWWK- Shocked Ugh.

Beat- Now for CP.
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 3:20 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP- I've got my computer back. You can fight now.
PostFri Sep 12, 2003 11:42 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
~~~~Sorry Beat, haven't had much time myself. Been a lot on my mind.~~~~

TWWK: *Fades from existence. Is replaced by a little white cube.*

Beat: *Looks around, FDD also dissapears, leaving behind little white cubes. Dread's body turns into that of a dead GB, with leaves and branches sprouting randomly from his body.* What? Green Bird is dead!!! Wait, CP's still there . . . DM! Stab him!

Slim: NO! Look at him. He's glowing. Don't touch him. He's already dead. Touch him, and there's a good chance you'll die too.

~~~10 Minutes Earlier~~~

Dread: Looks like Beat is crashing the Great Icarus into us.

FDD: Yep.

TWWK: Any ideas?

CP: Yeah. Run.

Dread: This thing will just keep coming for us.

CP: I know. That's why I'm stopping it.

FDD: But, you just said, that we're running.

CP: You're right. You are running.

TWWK: ....No. Don't tell me . . .

CP: Go now, or we all die. I ain't budging. And you know that between my warp dagger and my Instant Transmission move, you can't make me leave.

Dread: *Looks down.* Lets go.

FDD: But!-

TWWK: No. Let's go.

CP: *Turns around.* See you on the flip side. *He aims his ice sword at the Great Icarus and releases a great energy blast towards it, slowing it down considerably. Eons and eons of couped up energy are released from the Ice Sword, being it's first major release of stored energy since it's creation. TWWK, Dread, and FDD bolt.*

CP: Well, that's the last of the out put. Time for some major input. *CP flies towards the approaching Great Icarus, dropping some tiny white cubes as he soars.* Just a last minute present for Beat. *CP plunges his sword directly into the Great Icarus' flaming shield. The Great Icarus stalls in midair, then beings to push CP back. A swirling pattern appears in the sheild where CP's sword struck.*

GB: What the . . . the power is being drained. The Paradox is sucking it all out! Well, I don't care if this thing dies, we WILL defeat the Paradox!

CP: Die . . . you . . . BASTARD! *CP whips his left arm towards the bridge. A green streak flies out and disapears into a warp hole. The out going hole appears right in front of GB's chest. It impales him through the heart, sending plants through his veins. A wooden branch implaes his heart.*

GB: Heh . . . too late . . . you die . . . too.

CP: This will not go ON! *The absorbtion process speeds up. The Ice Sword begins to glow. It seems to have reached a limit.* I'll use my own body for storage if I have to! *CP begins to glow as the last of the energy is drained from the Great Icarus. Having all of it's power drained, it decends ot the ground and crashes, being destroeyd by the surrounding glaciers in the process. CP falls with it, and upon nearing the ground, his body, holding billions of joules of pent up energy, erupts. Pure energy radiates from him, melting the ice within a mile instantly, and pushing the Great Icarus back considerably. CP's lifeless body falls to the ground.

*In another dimension, a warrior sits beneath a tree, contemplating life. He snaps to attention and looks into the sky. He then looks down, and sinks back to the ground.* That was quite unexpected . . .

Beat: *Arrives with the others. Finally realizes what happened.* He actually took the Great Icarus with him . . .

DM: So, we can't touch him. But he's dead. And he took GB with him. Now what?

Slim: Hmm *Walks towards CP. When he gets within 10 feet, and his jade dagger flies back form GB's body into it's launcher. CP'a launchers, daggers, and ice sword raise from his body, and fly off. Slim gazes at the body intently.*

PostFri Sep 12, 2003 3:22 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- He killed my apprentice. He killed my apprentice.

DM- Look at this way, Beatman. CP's dead.

Beat- CP's dead? He's dead! He's dead, he's dead, he's finally dead! {Starts doing a jig}

Slim- Rolling Eyes But now that stupid mofo no longer controls me in any way, shape or form.

DM- Then the time has come to put down the rest of Team Good.

Beat- It's just a shame about the Great Icarus though.

DM- It's time to finish them off.

Beat- Well, I guess I'll have to use this on TWWK next. {Takes out a ruby red rock}

DM- What's that?

Beat- Juriniate. Jurinian Kryptonite. It blocks out TWWK's supernatrual powers and seriously harms him.

DM- Let's go! {Teleport them to the next location}

Elsewhere

TWWK- CP's dead. I don't know if we can defeat Team Dark now.

Dread- But's so's G-B! We've got to try!

FDD- He's right!

{Team Dark teleports next to Team Good}

TWWK- AGH! {Drops his lightsaber and Tenchi-Ken}

Beat- This time, there's no escape! {Throws dozens of cards into the air, which all bring forth Duel Monsters}

FDD- There's gotta be a least a hundred of them? {Blocks blows from both sides thrown by two Battle Ox's}

Dread- That does it! {Tries to use the Rod of Destruction, but it's knocked out of his hands by a group of La Jinn genie's}

TWWK- I can barely move!

Beat- Get up, fool. I will allow you to die like a warrior. More than you deserve for killing my apprentice. Use your lightsaber. Embrace the dark side.

TWWK- Never! {Grabs Tenchi-Ken and attempts to strike Beat, who moves out of the way, hitting him over the head}

Beat- Now it's time to power up. Samurai He-Man armor! {Puts on a helmet that gives Beat mystical samurai armor, that is near impenetrable and adds speed and strength to the wearer}

TWWK- Gulp. {Gets thrown clear across the room}

DM- {Slashes at FDD with blazing claws} You can't take us all on!

FDD- {Watches as the lesser monsters use their energies to form more powerful creatures} Damn! Things don't look good!

Dread- {Tries to focus his hand for a Lit3, but is knocked down by Slim's psychic force} Ugh!

Slim- Oh no you don't!
PostFri Sep 12, 2003 6:14 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: