нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - WhtHawk's AMV OTW
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
WhtHawk's AMV OTW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
I hope not.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 3:11 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
wait, is that an amv to a song from Evita?

Why yes, yes it is. Very Happy

The Moulin Rouge soundtrack was used extensively back in the day, as well.
One of my favorites involves Macross and Les Miserables. Wink
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 4:28 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm pretty damn sure it is, not only because I'm pretty sure that Antonia Banderes only sings in Evita but the lyrics are umm... from Evita.

oh, and there's this.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 4:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I wonder if you could rate the AMV that I made, but it is not on the net, I can only send it to you through email, just tell me if you want me to send it (let me show some predictions of the scores: 1111111111111111 ... because I used the regular windows movie maker for this and all the episodes I had to get from the internet)
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 4:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
you are either saying you'll get all ones or one quadrillian, one hundred one trillion, one hundred one billion, one hundred one million, one hundred one thousand, one hundred one.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 5:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
The Lady's Got Potentail - Eva - Evita

Timing - 5
Great timing, Keeps the watcher interested, Never a dull moment

Does the video make sense - 5
Yes, Tells a strong story, Assigns the main charaters of the anime roles in which they are filled during the video. Does a great job of keeping Kaji(Peron) away from Misato(Eva), until the very end until the end of the song when they meet. Also the last scene with Gendo(Just one blast and the tear gas falls like rain) I think hints to an assination of El Presidenta Gendo.

Quality - 3
Im not going in depth... Very high 3 maybe a 4, All im saying.

Sound - 4
The quality on the sound file it self is not perfect, But then again, I would like someone to try and find a high quality song of it, I havent...

Effects - 5
Clever editing made it good and fun transtions

Lyrics - 5
Great match to the clips and even some clever editing to make it fit to the scene.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 7:12 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Wow, I have to see this thing.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 9:35 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is a truly great AMV. The time that went into this video shows. I'd reccomend reading the lyrics so your familar with what happens since the song can become a bit hard to understand at times. It is a clean copy of the song, it's just the singer.

WhtHawk's version of Ixidors rating system.

Timing - 5
Ixidor pretty much summed this up.

Does the video make sense - 4.5
I'm giving this a 4.5 because the song is fast and sometimes hard to understand. This video would normaly be about 3.5, but cleaver use of text made the video much easier to follow.

Quality - 4.5
This is obviously DVD footage, and the quality of the images and aplha-channels created are surperb in their fit with the colors and style. Trust me, the animated transformations that they go through are very hard to do, even with no-linear editing programs.

Sound - 4
Again, not much more to say here.

Effects - 4
There really arn't many "special effects" in this video, the ones in the video were done well, but the effects category, in my opinnion, isn't what this video shows off since most of the "effects" are stills or alpha-channels.

Lyrics - N/A
I don't believe in awarding points for doing lyric matching AMV's. Matching lyrics isn't nessarly the sign of a good AMV, but it can help add contunity to your AMV. You'll see what I mean in upcoming weeks.

Lip-Sync - 5 (where applicable)
Since there is lip-syncing in this video, thus a rating in this category. The lip-syncs in tis video are very well done and accurate to real life.

Overall Subjective rating - 4.7
This is a very catchy video; the song is memorable, and the characters are cast in such a way that people who havn't seen Eva can enjoy the video right along with those diehard Eva fans, though as with most AMV's they are ultimatly best suited for those who have seen the anime. The Photoshop elemnts of this video quiclky go un-noticed since many of them seem simple because they mearly tell the viewer what the song is saying, but the true masterpiece comes when you notice all the images that never appeared in Eva but are in this video and you keep looking through your DVD trying to find that scene that dosen't exist. This is truly a video to be enjoyed for years.
PostMon Sep 20, 2004 11:20 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
lol Holy crap. I need to see this thing.
PostTue Sep 21, 2004 2:16 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
That was great. Nobu's rating: Thumb's up! (Somebody has to do it)

I am hoping you have something besides Eva in line for next week, though, WhtHawk. It can get LBZ-level monotonous.
PostWed Sep 22, 2004 12:15 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'll usually try to keep the videos a bit more diverse, but this weeks AMV was influenced in part by other sources. I'm still debating next weeks video though.
PostWed Sep 22, 2004 8:30 am
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
DBZ - "Particle Man" by They Might Be Giants...funny stuff.
PostWed Sep 22, 2004 8:09 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
does anybody here have zoids gf episode 67? I really want to use that episode for an amv, but I don't have money to buy it. So please please please, if you have that episode, pls send it to Berserk_Fury1989@yahoo.com or if you know where I could get it, you could send me a link to it at the same email or just post it here.
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 7:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Berserk. No...just stop. It's zoids, no one likes zoids. Just you. Sorry.
PostSat Sep 25, 2004 10:18 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
If you're going to use somthing like Zoids, you'll pretty much have to get the DVD's. There aren't enough people interested in the anime for there to be a massive amount of "no-cost footage".
PostSun Sep 26, 2004 12:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: