нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anime v.s. Manga
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anime v.s. Manga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anime v.s. Manga
manga
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
anime
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

kenshin590

Post subject: Anime v.s. Manga
Anime v.s. Manga

tell me what you think even though there different in many ways what do you think is better.
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 8:54 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
neither... be prepared to actually make the thread worthwhile...

also, try to put stuff in the right sectiony thing... like how the flying hellbound nipple cake does this belong in the toonami/almost toonami sectiony thingy? this get's moved and maybe soon... locked.
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 10:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Comic books and cartoons each have their own strengths. I like both formats equally.
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 10:56 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Manga I would have to say if for more "hardcore" anime peeples, I read all of naruto and didnt have a clue at some points on what was going on... Then when the anime caight it, it cleared alot up for me... But their are reverse cases where the Anime makes more sense than the manga...
PostSat Mar 27, 2004 1:27 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
The way the story flows in manga (at least the few that I've read) seems less rushed than in its animated counterpart.

However, in the anime, there seems to be more filler than in the manga version of the same story.
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 12:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i HATE filler.
especially for naruto, this past episode, 76 was basicaly all filler. Just flashbacks and crap. I hate it.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Mar 28, 2004 2:34 am
wildarmsheero

Post subject:
I like them both.
PostSun Apr 04, 2004 1:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like comic books
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Apr 04, 2004 3:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
They have pictures. Me likey pictures!!!! Wordies hurts WhtHawk's head.
PostSun Apr 04, 2004 3:54 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
words or reading?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Apr 04, 2004 3:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
They both have there good points. But on another note I would like to state some anime can be better then it's manga counterpart. One thing I think of is Vandread, The anime was very good. And I was pleased with the ending. The manga on the other hand....I don't like to think about it. Everything was going smoothly till the middle of volume 2....the ending was....bleh... Lets just say I'd watch the Love Hina dub before reading that again... That is just my opinion anyway...

Quote:
i HATE filler.

While fillers aren't always the best there are times I don't mind them.
PostSun Apr 04, 2004 4:50 pm
Cardcaptor-Takato

Post subject:
Sometimes I like anime better than manga, depending on my mood, but all in all, I have to say I like manga better. For one thing, it's cheaper than buying a lot of anime DVDs. Most anime DVDs cost around $30 while most manga cost only $10. This makes it's easier for me to buy. I can also only buy anime DVDs for Christmas and my birthday, so I'm grateful for manga as I can buy that the rest of the year. In most cases, I also usually enjoy the manga version of a series better than the anime. Anime series tend to suffer from a lot of filler-in epiosodes and manga has better pacing.
PostThu Jul 29, 2004 9:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Both, I like the manga's for Ah! My Goddess much better than the anime, the same with Samauri Girl: Real Bout High School. However, It's not always the case as I prefer the anime version of Tokyo Mew Mew to the Manga. I'm largely indeferent with others such as Full Metal Panic! and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
PostMon Aug 02, 2004 6:11 pm
Kaoru_Himura

Post subject:
Manga is the usually the start of all Anime. A manga-ka writes and draws his own art and his own story, some producer dude reads it and says "hey this can get me some big bucks!" and makes it an anime, its good for the manga-ka to though, since it will make his story and art more popular. But I think they are pretty equal except for the fact that the manga is Oringinal, thats what I like about it.

BUt its good to see the anime too. Darn their both equal ><x
PostFri Oct 01, 2004 9:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: