нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inuyasha...how many are there....ect..
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inuyasha...how many are there....ect..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
punks - this semester, as a senior, I'm having to take my first 8:00 class; it's hell - I don't even remember how I got up for high school that early everyday

oh, and to stay on topic, yeah, Sango and the cat thing are pretty sw33t
PostThu Jan 16, 2003 11:56 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
TheWorldWeKnow wrote:

oh, and to stay on topic, yeah, Sango and the cat thing are pretty sw33t

The cat has a name you know, it's Kirara.
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 2:28 am
HLB

Post subject:
Sango's my favorite Inu character, but I don't like her dub voice. Maybe it will grow on me..dunno.
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 11:19 am
BountyHuntress

Post subject:
Sesshomaru is one of my favorite characters! I wish he was in more eps. Hopefully some coming up soon! I love his hair though! Wink I wonder when Rin is going to show up?

BTY; does anyone like Kikyo? I think she's just annoying. I wish InuYasha would just kill her, and save us all. Kagome might be a little naive and in the way sometimes, but she's alot better than Kikyo who's dead anyways!
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 3:03 pm
HLB

Post subject:
I sorta like Kikyo, but not that much. She's an interesting character.

(possible spoilers: I heard that in a new-ish episode in Japan, she has died for the last time. And won't be coming back. And also, I heard that Miroku proposes to Sango! Kawaii ^.^)
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 3:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Guess who AGAIN forgot to set the VCR.

I liked it better when there was one ep per week. This is really reall really starting to annoy me.

On a lighter note, I love watching Sango catch her boomerang and see it blow her back a few feet. For some reason, I just find that fun to watch. It's animated well.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 4:30 pm
HLB

Post subject:
I love Sango's boomerang X3 And it is animated really well, isn't it? On a lot of oekaki boards I am known as "Sango's Idioticly Large Boomerang", guaha.
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 5:01 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Huh, that's actually a nice nickname. Fits you in a few ways. That's not a bad thing, mind you.

Someone tell me BRIEFLY what happened last night? I really need to get better about taping this show.

PostFri Jan 17, 2003 8:01 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thursday's episode:
Sango was having flashbacks of her brother killing everyone, she woke up and went outside. Inu Yasha was talking about taking Sango to the cave, while Kagome said Sango needed to rest. Kagome went to check on Sango, but she wasn't there. Sango was looking at the graves when Kagome found her. Sango said something about them buring the dead and wanted to go to the cave. They went and when they got there Sango said that the cave was a graveyard and since they buried the dead they would be let in. Everyone except the flea guy went in and when they got in the flea guy tried to go in and got fried. They went down a tunnel and found some dead mutated demons. One dragon-like demon had a preistess in it's jaws. Sango said stuff about how the preistess could purify souls and other things. They saw a hole in her chest, and Sango said that the jewel was expeled from her body to stop the demons. Monk guy said some stuff about four spirits and how the jewel was formed and bad things that the jewel caused. Inu Yasha said that when he got the jewel, he was going to use it to become a full-fledged demon. Then he got a glow around him and was flung from the cave. Monk guy said that that was the preistess's version of 'sit'. They went back to the village. Later, the flea guy took the jewel and went with the cat to the cave. He got in this time, dropped the jewel, awakened the demon spirits, and gets saved by Inu Yasha.
END
PostFri Jan 17, 2003 10:24 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:

The cat has a name you know, it's Kirara.

until I've seen enough episodes with the cat, it remain as "the cat" or "Sango's cat" to me Smile

as for Kikyo, I think she's an interesting and unique character, I like her
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 12:26 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm pretty sure they've called the cat by name.

As far as video intros go, I miss the one that ended with "You Stupid GIRL!" "I like not the looks of this..."

Rotating IY out and keeping Bebop is almost CRIMINAL b/c Bebop is gonna wear out its welcome if they keep playing 4 eps a week. And when is Trigun coming?

Sango looks a lot like Kagome. To me at least.
PostTue Jan 21, 2003 3:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
Sango looks a lot like Kagome. To me at least.

Personally, I think Sango looks a LOT more like Kikyo than Kagome does.

PostTue Jan 21, 2003 4:05 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Come to think of it Sango does ...
Though it could be because Kagome has major scruffy bangs that's just giving off an appearance that she doesn't hold much of high resemblance to Kikyo, but then again it's just what I think.
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 2:01 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think it's the eyes. Kikyo and Sango have the same pink eye makeup. Kagome doesn't. Add that to the hairstyle, and Kagome looks nothing like her.

PostThu Jan 23, 2003 5:45 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:

Rotating IY out and keeping Bebop is almost CRIMINAL b/c Bebop is gonna wear out its welcome if they keep playing 4 eps a week. And when is Trigun coming?

Finally, some one with some sense, maybe we could share it with CN. They won't cut Bebop or stop rallying for another season (which is utter lunacy if you ask me) so they keep showing Bebop and not the new eps of YYH and Inu Yasha!

I don't know why but Inu Yasha captured my attention and never let me down. Maybe I've got a thing for the ears though since Candidate for Goddess did the same thing. Oh well, I can't wait until I have enough time to watch this last week's eps. since I can only find the time to watch the tapes on the weekends. At least I can see it though.
PostThu Jan 30, 2003 8:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: