нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - A Funnyful Convo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A Funnyful Convo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFan

Post subject:
Because I feel like continuing... if no one minds, I'll just post all the rest right now, making my post very long...

Piglet went to get me some food at the bacon factory and never came back says:
jennah do you remember where i placed that plastic explosive?
It's Just These's Rainy Dayz says:
SING LALALALALAL
yes
in my mouth
wait...
ahhhh
no...
*checks back pocket*
oh crud....
"3...2....1..."
Where’s that voice coming from!!!
me
*WIGGA WIGGA...KABLAM!!!*
The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
HOLD IT!
The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
HOLD IT!
That's illegal!
oh oops...
*UNWIGGA WIGGA...UN-KABLAM*
okkkk
No
That's wrong too!
You forgot to marinate it again!
dragon ball z is on!
YeaH!
g2j every one!

Gloric/Burst - You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions? has left the conversation.

noooo
WHYYY
buh bye!
WE LOST SOMEONE
must watch DBZ!
good day
DONT DIE ON ME
John
ahhhhhahashah whyy
We'll have to get the meow-meow's later
kk dbz is more important
BOO HOO
I'M SO SAD
make sure you just do the "happy dance" of the Kahunas
WE LOST A MEMBER
Vïdel says:

P.S. - That wasn't the rest of the convo... but it's double of what i was planning on typing.
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Wow. If you skip the names, its understandable... somewhat. Why must the color hurt, why?
PostTue Jan 07, 2003 6:32 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
**No Comment**

Cap'n Crunch from Australia had to leave
hahaha
he was confused...
boo hoo
waaaaaaaaa
ohh that’s the Australian guy
Vïdel says:
heh
unfortunately
whyyyy
whyyy her or he
tell me
oh no!!!
dbz isn’t on!
WHAT?
its transformers!
oh yeah... it isn't on on Fridays!

Vïdel says:
lol
WE CAN DEAFET THE MEOW-MEOWS!
YEAH!
But wait!
i gtg now
baby sitting
no!!!

good day jennah...thank you for the help
all right
You’re welcome
back in the ball you go!
bye bye ya'll
buh bye
*puts jennah back in pokeball*

P.S. - Color is so you can decifer my typing from the convo... I already said that.
PostWed Jan 08, 2003 11:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheFan

Post subject:
Hey, y'all! I've been gone forever, but I just decided to finish the convo, and I think we're almost done anyways!! This one's gunna be really long cause I'm gunna do the whole thing. Soz here it goes:

It's Just These's Rainy Dayz has left the conversation.

Too bad she had to go...
oh well
Vïdel says:
brb
UH OH!
what?
Videl had to take a potty break!
She'll be gone for hours!
hope not...
oh no
now we're back to our original plan...
you're the ham
hey I’m not the ham
Vïdel says:
lol i had to hand my mom the dishes
i said i own ham...don’t call me fat
yeah volunteered!
Vïdel says:
i'm back now lol
Hey, you said you could transform!
Don’t twist my words!
YEAH! WE STILL HAVE ONE POK`EMON LEFT!
YOU SAID IT!
Here... cut and paste
You’re one of the meow meows!!!!
Vïdel says:
i'm a purple butterfly!! *flap flap* i'm flying away!! hahahahahaahah
should i turn into ham then? and let the dogs chase me?
You’re a spy!
oh crud!!!
Vïdel says:
don't judge me on my looks!
Vïdel says:
lol
OH no!
pipe down pok`emon
put it back in its pok`eball
or wait...
we may have a use for you yet...
It's my pok`emon you dope
No stealing! It's against the rules!
Vïdel says:
lol
do you like ham, Pok`emon?
John, did you forget the butter for the oranges again?
and imagine, this all happened because you wanted to marinate the pork in the WHOLE cat... when i said to marinate it in just the juice
I’m sorry
*mumbles* Stinky Pinky was right...
forgive me!
i forgive you!
*hugs John*
yay!
Vïdel says:
Heh
i'll help you to marinate the pork in the cat juice only tonight before you go out...
yes...i must find that barbwire
oh, yes yes
don't forget to rip the shirt
k
all right
I’ll run through that wire as many times as i have to
Videl, I'm sorry, but i must put you back in your pok`eball
wait!
we can still have a battle!
no
Vïdel says:
lol ok fan
I must put her away
Vïdel says:
*back i go*
she's getting cranky and needs a nap
i have a pok`emon in reserve though
Nope
and its ready for battle
no
She's too tired

and Cap'n Crunch is still confused
you should not have brought him into this
it was your idea
Vïdel says:
lol
oh yeah...
VIDEL, RETURN! *Puts Videl in Pok`eBall*
haha looks like you need more training...she didn’t listen to you
I know...

Vïdel has left the conversation.

there we go!
doh
she takes a lil coxing
do you have any more pokemon?
nope
all out
hmm too bad
must make this come to an end, John
Scooby Doo is starting!
alright...good day
good day
Live long and prosper

Soz yeah... Live Long and Prosper every one!!! Hope you enjoyed it ^_^
PostThu Feb 27, 2003 8:52 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
and here I had thankfully forgotten all about this.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Feb 27, 2003 10:40 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm sorry, but maybe if there were an easy way to read it, I might try. If you want people to read it, try making some sort of distinction between names and actual important information? There is no reason why a person's name must be longer than the grand sum of all he's ever said.
PostThu Feb 27, 2003 10:49 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No one has expressed desire to read this. We don't hate you, so don't get the wrong impression. We just don't like this thread. If you want to stick around on this board and share your opinions, by all means, you're more than welcome. But this thread shall die.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Feb 28, 2003 3:44 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: