нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - THE BIGGEST THREAD EVER, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
THE BIGGEST THREAD EVER, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you guys like my idea on this?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Don't care at all
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

BORGUSX

Post subject: THE BIGGEST THREAD EVER, BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
I want this to have the biggest replies ever so i need your help!!! You guys can ask other people a bunch of questions? You can just sat random things, your opinions of something, etc... The first question of the thread is do you guys like/love lupin the 3rd? Second, do you wish there is going to be new episoides of lupin the 3rd on toonami or adult swim? Third, do you guys like korean pop music, if you guys are curious i can tell you where to download some or i can upload them here if someone tell me what to do on how to post my mp3s here?
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 6:26 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
A thread with the sole purpose being to be hte longest is a) futile (we've had threads go for hundreds of pages. Hell, if you count all the fight threads as one, then we've gone into the thousands) b) pointless and c) every thread should have a purpose. ONE purpose. If the discussion evolves into something else, great. But it has to be a natural progression.

So everyone, talk about Lupin. But Borgusx, don't expect mor than a few pages.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 7:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
My opinion of Lupin is already well-documented.

Unfortunately, the show was an abject failure on Cartoon Network, so it's not coming back. Sad
Thankfully for me, Geneon has committed itself to releasing the first two seasons on DVD.
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 8:43 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
BORGUSX wrote:
I want this to have the biggest replies ever so i need your help!!!

*ahem* Rolling Eyes
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 9:11 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
You lost before you even began.
PostSat May 01, 2004 2:14 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
tell the truth I think Martin's bar has word association beat..
we're on the second bar for this board
the first got locked at 100 pages
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat May 01, 2004 2:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
tword association is on it's second round as well, though that one was locked at like 150 pages Smile
PostSat May 01, 2004 7:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
ahh, see I don't often associate there...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat May 01, 2004 9:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
all the cool kids do it, don't you wanna be cool too?
PostSat May 01, 2004 10:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:

Nope.

Martin's Bar only has 63 pages. Word Association II has more than twice that much.
PostThu May 06, 2004 1:50 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
But how many "Martin's Bar"-s have there been altogether? Wink
PostThu May 06, 2004 1:55 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
dougisfunny wrote:

Nope.

Martin's Bar only has 63 pages. Word Association II has more than twice that much.

and you called me on 4 minutes, dude you're way late. DAYS late.

Nobuyuki wrote:

but also think how many word associations there have been Razz
PostThu May 06, 2004 1:56 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Two.

The first was closed at 100 pages, and the new one currently has 63.

100 + 63 = 163

As for Word Association, that also has two threads.

HOWEVER, the first one was closed at 152 pages, and the new one currently has 130.

152 + 130 = 282

WA remains unmatched.
PostThu May 06, 2004 2:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Two.

The first was closed at 100 pages, and the new one currently has 63.

100 + 63 = 163

Newbie.
There were at least 3 on the old boards. Wink
PostThu May 06, 2004 2:13 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
If you count content, not posts. Martin's Bar has WA beat ten times over.
PostThu May 06, 2004 3:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: