нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - TEEN TITANS CANCELLED!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
TEEN TITANS CANCELLED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
For a final episode, this didn't really have any closure to it. As for the polymorph and Slade, I'd say the upcoming movie will probably make things clear. I think Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo should be coming out in around 6 months or so. As for those who can't bear to see the series go, you have three avenues to keep it going(somewhat). The first of which is the new Teen Titans game (based on the series, not the comic) coming out this February for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube (a GBA version has been out since September 2005 or so). The second is the Teen Titans Go! comic from DC, which is basically the animated series in comic book form. Last, but not least, we have the original Teen Titans comic, which varies significantly from the animated series plot (different Titans, better villains, darker storylines).
PostSun Jan 22, 2006 12:59 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
There was some interesting scenes in the beginning showing how the central adapted to life without them. And how they are getting older and life is changing. To listen them say the same thing as most of us do in the suburbs about this store and that store that used to be there.

I thought that was one of the best parts of the episode. It would have been nice if the episode was more about that instead of Beast Boy. But seeing as this really wasn't planned as the series finale you can't really blame them for it.
PostSun Jan 22, 2006 4:30 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
As stolen from the mainpage:
Show ain't over yet. No official word, and WB says to expect three big announcements in Februrary.

Most suggested have been
1.a new Superman series like the new Batman series (WHY GOD?)
2. Titans renewal
3. The end of Unlimited

There's also wildcards out there like a rumored Supergirl/Legion show, a GL/Flash show, or one with the Doom Patrol. Then again we got our hopes up for Lobo so the longshots aren't THAT likely.

As for the episode itself, the ambiguity was a striking change for a Kids Show. And all the loose ends tell me this ain't the end.
Exhibit A) Polymorph on the loose
B) Who THE $$$$ is RED X ANYWAY?
C) Introducing Jericho was pointing us towards a new arch
D) They've run an entire season with little of the main cast. If they're ending this show, they've established other franchises to spin off. If they don't end the show, they can run another year with a 1/3 of the eps with Titans East. More characters= More Toys= Mo' Money. And another year with strong backup characters lays the foundations for spinoffs even stronger.

Not to mention it's still on Miguzi, and if friggin Lyoko can stay afloat a show that's had the run TT has had this year DEFINITELY can.

Just to be safe though, you rich kids better buy the boxed sets.
PostMon Jan 23, 2006 5:03 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Most suggested have been
1.a new Superman series like the new Batman series (WHY GOD?)
2. Titans renewal
3. The end of Unlimited

1) Before i go off on a "PLEASE CARTOON GODS WHY!!!" are the ratings and sales enough to justify it?
But Superman Returns is due out in May/June so it would tie in

2) Unlikely without a reworking

3) We already know that the show is over. This is the most likely thing.
PostMon Jan 23, 2006 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Now why would a show like Titans, which has been on one hell of a burst of creativity need ANY reworking?
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 12:24 pm
reptileguy5

Post subject:
Quote:
C) Introducing Jericho was pointing us towards a new arch

Wait...wait...when did they introduce Jericho? I missed that?!?
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 10:47 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
During the big fight with the Brotherhood, they brought him on board. He was one of the few standing that Beast Boy took with him.
PostThu Jan 26, 2006 11:41 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah no one ever told me why Titans needs a reworking.

If it ain't broke... fix it?
PostWed Feb 01, 2006 3:10 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
They could always make it better by adding the same Titans that are in the current comic (Superboy, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, and the new, female Speedy). From what I've read so far, that cast seems to work out perfectly. Besides that, Superboy ties in nicely to both Lex Luthor and Superman, which could increase the probablity of a JLU crossover.
PostWed Feb 01, 2006 3:50 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
S'over man.
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22326
PostThu Feb 02, 2006 1:57 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
How...unfortunate.
PostThu Feb 02, 2006 5:05 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well thats great...
PostSat Feb 04, 2006 9:07 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
two word replies help threads
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 9:15 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Hmmm...What's next? Do you think they'll start another DC animated series?
Two good ideas come to mind. They could make a series about the JSA, or perhaps the Legion of Superheroes. They could do a Robin stand alone series, but I seriously doubt that.
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 1:38 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think LoSH is the front-runner since they're featured in an upcoming episode of JLU, but if you thought 57 members of JLU was impossible to keep track of, well...
PostSun Feb 05, 2006 1:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: