нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - [Split] A Modest Proposal
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[Split] A Modest Proposal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toonami_fan

Post subject: [Split] A Modest Proposal
I think that they show bring back dome of the old school or classic toomani shows to kill gose bumps, I mean who care about RL stane
or what ever his name is

No one care about goose bumps and when will Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, be back hmm.? Goose bumps, Sucks period.. !!!!!!!!

All that Goose bumps is it is like tales from the darkside for young kids,

If any body was smart at cartoon network they would have put the new transformer series on toonami 7- to 8:30 pm you know the hour and half long Special..

Look i bevile that toonami show be on a nite too. and show the anime from [AS] Because all adult swim cares about comedy
and there dumb shows..

I just watch As really on saturday night and when anime is on because around because look I am a tried of comedy period..

How many of you would sign a toonami Petition To get have it back on
Monday to friday 4pm to 7pm and saturday 7 to 11pm on staurdys,
and 11 pm to 6am on each night

So lets see here

ok 4pm to 7pm that is 3 hours on week days m-f, 7pm to 11pm on saturdays, and then the nigt shift seven night a week..

so 3x5 =15
& 1 x 4= 4
then 5x7 is 35

So that is 54 hours a week? my idea for the night shift is that tom takes all the Adult swim anime shows like

Cowboy bebop
Trigun,
Death note,
Bleach.
and the rest
that were on adult swim and show them.. On the late shift of toonami

for weekdays there would be 3 hours per day during the day...so that be 22 days (average amount of weekdays on calender) times 3 hours which equates to 3 hours x 22 days= 66

Saturday for times a month (on average) which equates to 4 hours x 4 hours = 16 hours

Anime is on for 7 days a week 7 hours per day...equalling 49 hours per week...so we have 49 hours x 5 =245 hours

So you Grand total is 66 +16+245=327
Whould that be a good Idea why or why not?
PostMon Jan 07, 2008 7:47 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Why is it a good idea or not? Whether it is good or not it simply won't happen. Take it from someone who used to complain in the past, it's a waste of time. The two most possible things are Transformers:Animated will be on Toonami and Toonami most likely will return to it's 4 hour status.
I'm used to the 2hour Toonami and like seeing back to back new eps of Naruto, followed by new One Piece and DBZ. You can either take it or leave it. As for your idea of a mass amount of hours for Toonami, you'd have a better chance of asking for Miguzi or Master Control to come back.
PostTue Jan 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
But I am just trying to save and help tom out, Because Toonami was the 1st Block action/anime program Block before adult swim and the others and I don't feel that it is right for Goose bump to cut in on toonami time slot from 7pm to 11 pm- But now thanks to goosebumps toonami has been redounce from 4 hours to two hours..

would CN let toonami rule on weekdays, Saturdays and all night 6 days a week if i gave them half of 5,00.00
PostTue Jan 08, 2008 8:19 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
As much as I sympethize with you on the whole Goosebumps situation, the best thing to do is wait it out. Plus Toonami has been two hours before.

Quote:
would CN let toonami rule on weekdays, Saturdays and all night 6 days a week if i gave them half of 5,00.00

I highly doubt it.
PostWed Jan 09, 2008 12:11 pm
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
I under stand that But it when from 2 to 3 hours on 5 days a week and 1 hour every weeknight, and it sits then 4 hours on saturday and now two hours.. Because Of goose bumps what in the world man..

That is like putting Cops on G4tv it does not added up to some people..

By saying that i was try to make a point That I don't want to see a good Show die

I don't have that kind of money I wish i did,
PostThu Jan 10, 2008 9:54 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
There mmay be hope yet Goosebumps is shrinking down to one hour from 8-9. The bad news is the 7-8 slot is Courage and Scooby. What a load. Evil or Very Mad
PostSat Jan 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Toonami_fan

Post subject:
Yes I saw, and my recation was a double sword, So pehaps toonami ex's or some one down at cartoon network is reading this for board or fourm.

Can I your something and i have posted this before in my rumbling of math in my other post would A 3rd shift of tooami be so bad.. just have them show all the animes that [A.S] will not show and problary re air some old shows that have shown in a while.. like for example

show

Cowboy bebop

yu yu hagksob su ( the sprit dective)

Trigun

gundam wing

Kenshi

out law star

Bleach

and then re air at 2:30 for the west coat

and then add in a half in hour of dragon ball, to cover the 30 min grap

I mean really would that me such a bad Idea? and good bye [a.s]
for good period..

Because toomani has been an sussess amog the 15 to 35 group and plus
I have found out that the dragon ball Z that toonami did to bring in the
new year, it has been a few years back but it was one of the highiest rattings spikes ever, and let us not forget the nartuo three day block of show that was nice.

Just a few Ideas
PostMon Jan 14, 2008 1:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: