нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Most Wanted
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Most Wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
KingSpanky wrote:
1st - Part B - As for the original Intro and Ending, get over it. Those could not, and will not be brought over due to licensing issues.
I thought the original intros/endings were left off the Toonami run because of time constraints, not because Viz doesn't have them. If you have a source saying Viz doesn't have them, please link to it.

No source. Its my working theory. Now granted, with the added commercials, they really do not have the time to air a real intro or ending, but I believe licensing has a bit to do with it. Kind of like FMA and how we only get to listen to Ready, Stead, Go.
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 2:21 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I was under the impression from various things I've read that the licensing issue was why they weren't shown.

Quote:
i been an anime fan since Dragonball Z first premierd on WB at 5:30 in the mornins almost fifteen years ago so dont try to school me on what you think i dont know... that right there is being ignorant...

And when was Dragon Ball Z on the WB at 5:30am 15 years ago?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 5:48 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Quote:
i been an anime fan since Dragonball Z first premierd on WB at 5:30 in the mornins almost fifteen years ago so dont try to school me on what you think i dont know... that right there is being ignorant...

And when was Dragon Ball Z on the WB at 5:30am 15 years ago?

He's exaggerating an extra five years or so, and local affiliates aired it at different times I believe...
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 11:46 am
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject: sick of replying to flames spam and noobish insults
@"king"spanky

wow... you have the audacity to call me an otaku... shiiiiiiit anime is just a hobby not a lifestyle and if i see one more forum crawling fatass sweaty startrek and anime lovin dweeb try to educate me as to what should and should not be where and what... im gonna shoot em through tcp/ip.. Evil or Very Mad

on second thought... you know what ... whatever your entitled to your own god-complexed opinon and this is a free world and a free internet so like they say... do you

ummm btw fyi i stay away from naruto fan cus Tazmo is fulla shit... i dont hang around with "anime fans" on the internet... i belong to ONE other forum and 2 websites (narutochaos and bleachexile)

its almost funny how most of you think you know everything about me after only 10 or so postings... i dont scour the rating charts and i dont follow up on everything about everything and i dont care how popular it is... actually in total i could give a fuck less what you think so sorry but you wasted your time dipshit Believe It!!!

unlike you i dont go by my first impression but instead try to learn about people i interact with so dont lump everyone together cuz i dont view everyone here the same (ie vegito) i try to make a good impression by starting a valid thread and all i get is flames and spam... not cool not cool at all... but whatever its nothing personal so i dont care

this is the last time im replying to defent myself... after this im just chalking it up to immaturity, god-complexes, and lack of desireable attention from the opposite sex Rolling Eyes

try Stoptazmo when you get outta that box

now that ive spoken my mind about your imperfection
- said that already
- why not its comin anyways
- never seen it thus no opinion
- never seen it thus no opnion

now that ive looked em up... why all this 80's stuff... dont wax nogastalgic

@jjc yeah i guess i am exaggerating.. more like 10 or 12 ... i was in about 3rd or 4th grade when i first saw it .... bah DBZ is crap anyways after the cell saga it went to hell (android saga was briefly entertaining tho)
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 1:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I know we shared the same opinion about that adult swim, toonami and cartoon network thing but your just not making a good impression here. Your talking like if you were superior to us just because your older or because you saw dbz before us. I was just like that when I came here but I learned that typing like a 12 year old wont get you anywhere and that just listening to a person that has been here longer than you and knows more than can teach you something. Just look at my old posts and you will see how its done. You dont just come here and start arguing. Everyone has an opinion and you dont argue because they are trying to set you straight. They are not flaming, they are just trying to correct your mistakes. Im not flaming just trying to inform you how things work here. The mods are right, dont exaggerate, type like you were raised on aim, or talk you are superior to us your just going to get people mad.

About Naruto, its doing better than anyone thought it would I dont know why people are hating on it. He does say dattebayo like 30 times an episode but believe is not even annoying people just say that to find a way to say how it sucks.
Bleach should be a perfect fit on adult swim like FMA.
This is what I think.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 2:07 pm
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
is that what you would do if someone came up to you and called you dipshit... "oh its their forum so its ok"... dude i got something called pride and i dont take well to people insulting me the first time they see me...

let me be perfectly clear in this statement - i DO NOT think im above anyone superior or nothing of the sort ... as a matter of fact i know im the n00b and i do need to be set with the rules and customs of this forum but theres common curtesy between people and some people arent showing it... i didnt start an argument or anything i posted a thread and people starting bitching and insulting my intelligence and i dont take kindly to that...

sorry to use you as an example but if the situation was started the way you just addressed it none of this woulda happened... calmness and understanding goes a helluva lot further than callin someone dipshit

and i dont know how old u people are (im 19), i dont know how a 12 year old types, i wouldnt care even if i was the first to see DBZ, i dont think im superior to anyone here, and i was raised on AOL and AIM and only started Forum posting 2 years ago... but if yall wanna teach me somthing dont call me an idiot while youre doing it, ive got an open mind and id love to hear opinons and ideas but defending myself shouldnt constitute leaving a bad impression... im sorry but im not one to let someone insult me and turn to them and say thank you more please... these god complexed internet junkies out here might thrive on that but im not gonna sit and let that happen to me.... let them boot me from the forum if they cant deal with someone that sticks up for themself

About Naruto.... i saw that and i edited my last post i dont speak japanese so i never picked up on it in the anime ... it wasnt in the subs that i watched . i think people are hating on Naruto cuz some of the voices... i think Naruto, Iruka, and Sakuras voice are extremely annoying but Kakashi, Zabuza, Sandiame, and Sasuke sound great... i dunno its just my opinon

ps just what exactly is a "good impression" - granted ive been a little agitated in my previous posts but what would you do if the exact same thing happened to you... this is your chance to correct my mistakes!!! im listening Very Happy [edit] oh and im gonna read your old posts... where should i start?
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 3:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: sick of replying to flames spam and noobish insults
TheMilkJunkie wrote:
@"king"spanky

wow... you have the audacity to call me an otaku... shiiiiiiit anime is just a hobby not a lifestyle and if i see one more forum crawling fatass sweaty startrek and anime lovin dweeb try to educate me as to what should and should not be where and what... im gonna shoot em through tcp/ip.. Evil or Very Mad

on second thought... you know what ... whatever your entitled to your own god-complexed opinon and this is a free world and a free internet so like they say... do you

ummm btw fyi i stay away from naruto fan cus Tazmo is fulla shit... i dont hang around with "anime fans" on the internet... i belong to ONE other forum and 2 websites (narutochaos and bleachexile)

its almost funny how most of you think you know everything about me after only 10 or so postings... i dont scour the rating charts and i dont follow up on everything about everything and i dont care how popular it is... actually in total i could give a fuck less what you think so sorry but you wasted your time dipshit Believe It!!!

unlike you i dont go by my first impression but instead try to learn about people i interact with so dont lump everyone together cuz i dont view everyone here the same (ie vegito) i try to make a good impression by starting a valid thread and all i get is flames and spam... not cool not cool at all... but whatever its nothing personal so i dont care

this is the last time im replying to defent myself... after this im just chalking it up to immaturity, god-complexes, and lack of desireable attention from the opposite sex Rolling Eyes

try Stoptazmo when you get outta that box

now that ive spoken my mind about your imperfection
- said that already
- why not its comin anyways
- never seen it thus no opinion
- never seen it thus no opnion

now that ive looked em up... why all this 80's stuff... dont wax nogastalgic

@jjc yeah i guess i am exaggerating.. more like 10 or 12 ... i was in about 3rd or 4th grade when i first saw it .... bah DBZ is crap anyways after the cell saga it went to hell (android saga was briefly entertaining tho)

Wow... you need to get laid. You need to understand that the internet is not a free place to simply spread your opinion. If you want to rant, go to a message board that you are well established on or start a blog. Sure, in theory the internet has no boundary but that ends once you reach someone elses' webpage.

You need to grow a little. Both in the real world and virtual world that we exist in, first impressions are everything. Just as you are to lazy to read our rules or do research on a topic, we are to lazy to bother forming a second opinion about you.

If you insist upon bitching about a show or an english dub, you have to do research on it. Otherwise you're nothing more than another uninformed sheep following popular propaganda.

Finally, you really need to get over yourself. You accuse me of having a god complex when you refuse to even open up to the possibility that you could be wrong.

Now as far as the shows I suggested, Macross Zero was produced last year, Macross Plus within the last seven years, Scrapped Princess about one and a half years ago, and Gunbuster was released in the early 90's.
Gunbuster made the list because it still has a higher production value and gripping story that most modern anime lack.

Again, you need to think outside the box.
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 3:23 pm
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
[sigh]... you just cant let it go... whatever thats your problem ... thanks for the advice tho (whats really funny is i wrote that YOU needed to get laid then edited it out cuz it was unneccessary... talk about ironic,) anyways point taken OK can we talk about the topic now

[edit]
wasnt that so much easier than calling me dipshit!!! Very Happy that last post actually helped me ... and yea i am open to the possibility of being wrong (i already admitted that Naruto says Believe it 20 zillion times in the japanese version as well.... i dont speak japanese so i never picke up on it and i thought it was just American licensers being annoying) anyways check this out

Title: Gunbuster: Aim for the Top!, a.k.a. Gunbuster: Top wo Nerae!
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Company: Gainax
Format: 6 OVA
Dates: 10/7/1988 to 7/7/1989

Title: Macross, a.k.a. Super Dimension Fortress Macross, a.k.a. Choujiku Yousai Macross
Genre: Action/Drama
Company: Studio Nue/Big West
Format: 36 episodes
Dates: 10/3/1982 to 6/26/1983

correct me if this is wrong

considering that Macross has multiple iterations over a decade and a half span and Gunbuster has a sequel released 7 years later which one might you be talking about???
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 5:04 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
I know we shared the same opinion about that adult swim, toonami and cartoon network thing but your just not making a good impression here. Your talking like if you were superior to us just because your older or because you saw dbz before us. I was just like that when I came here but I learned that typing like a 12 year old wont get you anywhere and that just listening to a person that has been here longer than you and knows more than can teach you something. Just look at my old posts and you will see how its done. You dont just come here and start arguing. Everyone has an opinion and you dont argue because they are trying to set you straight. They are not flaming, they are just trying to correct your mistakes. Im not flaming just trying to inform you how things work here. The mods are right, dont exaggerate, type like you were raised on aim, or talk you are superior to us your just going to get people mad.

*Is impressed.* Wow, he actaully listened to us . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 5:46 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
The original Macross is far to old to air on AS. However, the last two OVA's have been excellent and are worthy of an airing.

Gunbuster is as I stated earlier: a work of art. As old as it is, it still has what I consider to be some of the best animation ever done using Cels.

Your last post is something I can work with. Like Vegito, you proved you can step it up. You clearly stated your ideas, stepped up the grammar, and productivly added to this thread. More posts like this and I think you'll be past the initiation.
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 5:52 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
TheMilkJunkie wrote:
oh and im gonna read your old posts... where should i start?
Look at my profile and click on find all posts by Vegito1471.

CP, your actually impressed at something I did huh? Im changing for the better I told you guys. Wink
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostSat Nov 12, 2005 6:11 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
KingSpanky, stop being such a dick. Were I a mod, I'd delete every post you've made in this thread.
It's time for you to take a time out.
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 2:36 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
And for that, you and I will never be mods. Thank god to. I'm to lazy to use the power and you'd be corrupted more then Nobu was.
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 3:13 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm tired if you pissing all over this community for your own sense of self-satisfaction. We are a very stagnant community. Since MilkJunkie joined, look how much posting is up (and I mean not just by him). Our group has been in a state of stagnation for years, and we need intelligent new members to join us. This isn't some elite club of people with an early join date; it's a place for people to share ideas. While he made a few boisterous statements, MilkJunkie is certainly a good poster here, and I don't want you chasing him off. Remember how bad Vegito was when he joined? Look how he turned out.
And I'm pretty sure you've got very little slack left with everyone from TylerL to Dillpops. You've been nearly banned half a dozen times for your over-the-top antics. I don't think cleaning up your bitch fest would be too out of order.
Also: the reason I'm not a mod is because 1) there are enough and 2) there have always been better candidates. While I'm sure there's a thread in modland where CP and doug sing my praises and say I should be a mod, I'm sure TylerL explains that modland has enough members. Especially when the board is in a state of stagnation.
PostSun Nov 13, 2005 3:19 pm
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
I'm tired if you pissing all over this community for your own sense of self-satisfaction. We are a very stagnant community. Since MilkJunkie joined, look how much posting is up (and I mean not just by him). Our group has been in a state of stagnation for years, and we need intelligent new members to join us. This isn't some elite club of people with an early join date; it's a place for people to share ideas. While he made a few boisterous statements, MilkJunkie is certainly a good poster here, and I don't want you chasing him off. Remember how bad Vegito was when he joined? Look how he turned out.
And I'm pretty sure you've got very little slack left with everyone from TylerL to Dillpops. You've been nearly banned half a dozen times for your over-the-top antics. I don't think cleaning up your bitch fest would be too out of order.
Also: the reason I'm not a mod is because 1) there are enough and 2) there have always been better candidates. While I'm sure there's a thread in modland where CP and doug sing my praises and say I should be a mod, I'm sure TylerL explains that modland has enough members. Especially when the board is in a state of stagnation.

WOW... this EXACT SAME THING is goin on with Stoptazmo... hmmm so it that the situation... it all comes into focus...i gotta talk more to Bono Cool

spanky thanks for changin that avatat... girls head eats guy... not cool ... very creepy... totally wicked
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 12:45 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: