нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Venture Brothers
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Venture Brothers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have to say it was almost worth the two years to wait for it. To me the best death was

"Gas... its the silent killer"

And I need to write down the text where Rusty tells Orpheus how Religion and Science are the same thing. I think it was ....

Comptuers = Church
Synapses = soul

Orpheus is becoming my favorite character. But I thought Trianna seemed against type. It didn't seem right for her to be upset that the boys would become zombies. But it was worth it for "But daddy has done hundreds of resurrections. David Blaine and Evil Kenievel are his clients. And so was Ronald Reagan until his check bounced"

What about the opening sequence with the new venture brothers. Or how Rusty had his own Haiji? "The brown boy saved us daddy. Can we keep him?" Wrong on so so many levels

"Who's your grief counsler Mother Theresa?"
PostWed Jun 28, 2006 2:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ytoabn

Post subject:
Last week's episode, Assasinanny 911 was absolutely great. Definitely set the bar higher for comedy from Venture Bros. It also helped to solidify my opinion on how Brock had to be deeply effected by the death of the boys. And I like it. He continues to kick butt and has a softer side.

Oh yeah, if you're interested in avatars from that episode, I have some here: http://www.scottpweb.com/Avatars/Venture_Bros.html

I wasn't able to watch the next episode of Venture Bros on Friday Night Fix, due to some technical issues on [AS]'s side and because the stream was crap. Hopefully I'll get to catch it tommorow.
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 12:39 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I haven't watched it yet either. I will tonight and give a brief review hopefully.

But yes there was a lot of things from Assasinanny that was good. Some very memorable lines
"The Indians are back. Theres a teepee in my pants"

To showing you how Brock and Molotiv met.
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 7:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I know I was smiling when they introduced Col. Hunter Gathers with sunglasses, cigarette holder and diction intact. Very Happy
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok I missed the name of "Hunter Gathers". But outside of Hunters and Gatherers your emphasis on his first name sounds like I missed something else.

What is it?
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 11:25 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Ok I missed the name of "Hunter Gathers". But outside of Hunters and Gatherers your emphasis on his first name sounds like I missed something else.

What is it?

You still have much to learn, young padawan... especially about fear and loathing. Wink

The Apocalyse Now/Heart of Darkness riff running throughout the episode was good, too.
PostSat Jul 15, 2006 11:47 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hunter Thompson! DUH!!

I bow before you
PostSun Jul 16, 2006 9:29 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Haha, Hunter Gatrhers, that's funny. TOTALLY missed that.

Man, this show is really at least 10 times better this season than last. I wonder how much of the staff changed or what.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jul 16, 2006 12:03 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
JKyle in November 2004 wrote:
My guess is this isn't the first set of Venture Bros. that bit it.
I am the smartest man alive.

"Are you... are you... RAPING ME?"

The Monarch STILL rules.

"I feel like there's something I forgot to do..."

This show kicks ASS.

JKyle in November 2004 wrote:
My guess is this isn't the first set of Venture Bros. that bit it.
Seriously, I'm the man.
PostMon Jul 17, 2006 5:07 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
This show kicks ASS.

I was so close to literally rolling on the floor during this last episode... especially during Dr. Orpheus' conversation with the Cerberus.
Tears flowed like twin waterfalls. Laughing
PostMon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
JKyle wrote:
This show kicks ASS.

I was so close to literally rolling on the floor during this last episode... especially during Dr. Orpheus' conversation with the Cerberus.
Tears flowed like twin waterfalls. :lol:
H. Jon Benjamin rocks the WORLD baybee!
PostMon Jul 17, 2006 7:02 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
"I could make your believe your a very special episode of BLOSSOM!!"

Orpheus is the man
PostTue Jul 18, 2006 2:35 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
IGNORE ME!

Best.episode.ever. (so far) 5/5
PostMon Aug 07, 2006 8:47 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
SPOILERS!!!
--------------

I really thought Dad was coming back. They led you to believe it was almost going to happen. Since they never talked about what killed him. Or ever showing where he was buried.

Part of me wants to say we need more Jonas. But i think he upsets the balance in an odd way. Although he needs to spend more time with the kids.
PostMon Aug 07, 2006 10:26 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, when Jonas Jr. and The Captain went to visit that guy underwater . . . they called him Quest. Was that Johnny Quest? Because if so, that's absolutely, positively, hysterical.

And while I won't say that this was the best episode yet, I will say that IGNORE ME! was the best CHARACTER yet. And also reminded me of Sealab in some ways.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: