нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - anime
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
anime
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jingkir1

Post subject: anime
i think toonami is a good start for anime but it always plays the same shows like i want all diffrent anime 24 hours a day not for 4 measouly hours there are some good shows on toonami but i think anime should have its on channel like anime network strating to come out to abd its only on demand right now but i want a 24 hour anime channel with all my favorite shows true anime Wink
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 10:06 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Been there done that. If you want people's opinions, dig through older threads for a while.
PostTue Mar 02, 2004 10:26 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sounds like what you really want is to move to Japan, learn Japaneese, and watch TV all day.
PostWed Mar 03, 2004 8:49 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
why learn japanese when the japanese could just subtitle EVERYTHING for them? it would be the polite thing to do.
PostWed Mar 03, 2004 9:32 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jingkir1

Post subject:
ok well all i said is that i want some good anime not some crappy fake anime
PostWed Mar 03, 2004 5:34 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, what's with all those fake, poser animes! What posers! Wearing the clothes that they think are 'cool', listening to only the 'cool' anime music, making fun of the non-animes, all the while they're really just covering up their own insecurities. Posers. Bastarts. Poser bastards. Postards.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Mar 03, 2004 5:42 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Go out, find other people who like anime, and watch what they watch. You're not restricted to Cartoon Network, you know. For example, my school has an anime club. Through it, I've been exposed to lots of animes that I love, and there's always more unwatched stuff in their library. Go look for stuff, it's amazing how much you'll find.
PostWed Mar 03, 2004 6:10 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let us see... what channels other than CN have anime? hmm...... HMM...... Well, there's the WB, Fox, MTV, Disney Channel, umm... we go beyond that and we get MTV2, Anime Network, Toon Disney, Encore Action, Tech TV, and I'm sure there are others.

How odd that most cartoons on the two (real) 24 hour cartoon channels are american... wait a second!?! THE NETWORKS ARE AMERICAN! HOLY CRAP!

Oh, I forgot about the International Channel. You can even get your presious subtitles there too (mostly).
PostThu Mar 04, 2004 12:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
we are all well aware of your feelings on the "anime vs. domestic animation" debate, Andro... now sit down before I send you to a room with a moose!...

sheesh, some kids...

As it is, other than the phantom Anime Network, those odd people out there who actually would like to be able to turn on a TV at absolutely any time of the day and see an animated show that displays more compelling drama than Batman the Animated Series, more intense female heroines than Kim Possible, more massive battles than the Justice League and Samurai Jack combined, more messed-up mind-warping plots than Aeon Flux, and more giant robots than Transformers... well, it's basically impossible without a 24 hour Anime Network. Sure, American productions are nothing to sneeze at, but let's face it, what Anime fans are looking for is what American animation is only just now starting to realize is a marketable commodity, and that's brilliant animation aimed for a more sophisticated audience who crave more sophisticated modes of storytelling. Many like to argue that this change first started with the likes of Batman: TAS, but when you realize just how far back adult- and teen-oriented animation goes in Japan, and how huge a business it's been over there for decades now, you realize just how far behind America has been...

So why blame these people when they're just tired of waiting for the American mainstream to catch up?

Okay, I'm done...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Mar 05, 2004 3:19 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wasn't talking about american vs japanese cartoons. I was talking about why networks don't have as much anime as those few people want. The point I was making was that more and more networks are picking up an anime series or two and that really, a 24 hour uncut network is really for otaku's (have I mentioned I hate the Anime Network? It really is a utter piece of cap in its current state).

Just about any time of any day you can turn on the TV and find somewhere an anime or anime inspired show to watch. That was mostly something for jingkir1. 99% on newbies do not realise that this board isn't 100% in favor of total anime dominance.!
PostFri Mar 05, 2004 3:15 pm
Kenshin2003

Post subject: Re: anime
jingkir1 wrote:
i think toonami is a good start for anime but it always plays the same shows like i want all diffrent anime 24 hours a day not for 4 measouly hours there are some good shows on toonami but i think anime should have its on channel like anime network strating to come out to abd its only on demand right now but i want a 24 hour anime channel with all my favorite shows true anime Wink

I've been telling everybody about my dream of a toonami channel. THAT"LL BE AWESOME!!!!

Hopefully they'll make one within the next 3-4 years, at least as a premium channel.
PostFri Mar 05, 2004 10:19 pm
kenshin590

Post subject:
hey toonami isnt just a good start its a good finish too
(i kno it sounds corny but hey im new wot do u expect)
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 5:32 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
being new doesn't excuse much. especially (horrid) spelling.
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 6:46 pm
kenshin590

Post subject:
i know i cant spell ok thats the resone i flunked spelling

^----miss spelling
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 6:48 pm
kenshin590

Post subject:
i kno its no excuse that im new but i didnt no wot else 2 say ok. geez Rolling Eyes
PostFri Mar 26, 2004 6:50 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: