нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Giant Mecha Battle 2!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Giant Mecha Battle 2!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
MENTOR! You're gonna pay now...BIG ASS LASER + MISSLE BARAGE!

Gold: MOMMY!

*All hell is uleashed upon Gold*
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 7:28 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
::Gold fights back all hell::

If i can whoop and angel, then i can whoop demons!
::whoop:: ::whoop:: ::whoop::
my mommy helps me, it's the Eva.....
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 7:35 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
I think it's already been established that the Psycho Gundam MK-II has power equal to those godmodders on online FPS games. And your mother was an EVA? I highly doubt that...*Fires more missle barage and his BAL*
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 9:16 pm
MONOBROW

Post subject:
:chamelion gundam regenerates.:
Behold the power of cheese!
:pulls out beam saber. Copies god slash attack from god gundam and sinks that baby right through slim's suit.:
Like a knife through butter...
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 10:16 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
(1 second before MONO slices Slim's "Suit")

Slim: Crap*Moves really fast*

Mono: Like a knife through butter!

Slim: Uh...mono?

MONO: Huh?

Slim:*BAL*

Mono:*More sizzily bacon sounds*

Slim: That was my after-image...
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 10:48 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Note: The Ashura Temple II is a complete idea of mine, using the name and appearance of a Ashura Temple Mortar Head of the Mejojo Knights of the Joker System in the Five Star Stories-Thank You.
(Stats can be found in mecha giveaway thread, I'm only using the Ashura Temple II in big ass whooping situations, like beating on Evangelions)

"The Eva may have an AT field but a few things can counter that one, such as this"
The AT II fires out it's grappling cables and clamps onto the EVA-01's upper torso, the EVA pulls on tha cables to pull them off but as it pulls the AT II leaps forward and extends int's Dragon Arms, the arms clamp down on the shoulders of the EVA and the AT II does a handstand on the EVA's shoulders. The AT II then drops back behind the EVA and uses it's Dragon Arms to swing the Eva over it's head and as it swings over the AT II brings up a knee into the EVA's chest, the AT II drops the EVA and slams it's foot down onto the EVA's back
"I wonder how much that hurt"
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 12:26 am
MONOBROW

Post subject:
:heals, camoflauges, and turns on signal disrupter.:
Thanks gerb.
:gets in close range of slim and BAMB! Two beam machine cannons blow off slim's suit's head.:
Hehehe
:dissappears into the shadows.:
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 9:13 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gold, you do realize that just as I didn't hurt you, you didn't hit me either, right?

Mono, what the hell kinda mech can be all chameleaon like, grow, or heal? Note the 'or', and not an 'and'. Why? Because NO kinda mech can do any of that. Be more realistic.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 10:03 am
MONOBROW

Post subject:
oh it can... gerb made the stats.

Model Number: TDAMW-03MB
Date of Introduction: N/A
Model Name: Chamelion Gundam
Head Height: 22.3 meters
Dry Weight: 16.7 tons
Max Weight: 27.7 tons
Lifting Capacity: 7.9 tons
Armour Materials: Nanomachine hybrid complex
Outer Covering Layer: Mirage Plate covering
Internal Structure: Nanomachine hybrid framework
Power system: Zero-point energy extraction drive, output rated at 15,000kw total output
Secondary Power systems: Type-2 fuel cell pack, rated at 3500kw for 15 minutes
Thruster Output: n/a
Power Transfer System: I-Field Beam Drive
Performance: Maximum Ground Running Speed: 455km/h; 180 Degree Turn Time: 1.7 seconds; Acceleration: 3.3G
Cockpit Type: 360 degree panoramic cockpit
Sensor Systems: Standard Optics array, range rated @ 1.4km maximum resolution; IR and UV cameras,rated @ 750 meters resolution; Phased Doppler RADAR, range estimated at 33 kilometers, covers front arc of unit
Communication Systems: High Frequency radio; direct laser line system; "skin talk" direct contact system
Countermeasures: Flare and Chaff launchers; Electronic signal disruption device, blocks enemy radio signals; Active stealth unit, actively disrupts incoming sensor signals; Mirage system, projects holographic field around unit, capable of holding till 20 meters distance from target; Miniature Particle Barrier Generator, capable of generating a 4 meter wide disk of energy, capable of deflecting all shots
Fixed Armaments: 2 x beam sabers, rated @ 0.90mw, stored in backpack; 2 x 75mm beam machinecannons, mounted in head, reactor fed; 2 x 10 tube MRM pods, mounted in backpack, 1 reload per tube;
2 x 2 tube large missle pods, mounted on hips, no reloads
Optional Fixed Armaments: Shield, fitted to either forearm
Optional Hand Armaments: 90mm Heavy Assault Cannon; 750mm Hyper Beam Bazooka; Beam Sniper Rifle
Total Production: 1
Maximum Combat Endurance: 220 minutes
Design History: Built to a request supplied by MONOBROW the Chamelion Gundam uses many of the technologies pioneered by Dread's Veyos unit and adds a few unique features. One of the most revolutionary features is the nanomachine armour and structure, this structure enables the unit to expand in size up to 48 meters and regenerate after taking major damage, however a source of matter is needed and once the internal mss is used up the nit has to draw in extra material when regenerating or expanding, aside from these capabilities the Chamelion is equipped with relatively standard weapons and of note is it's utilization of the Mirage System first used in the Veyos.
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 11:02 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
. . .

*Hops out of cockpit. Runs up to Chameleon Gundam. Climbs up. Pops open cockpit. Hits Mono in the shins with a golf club. Closes cockpit. Gets back in S-Gundam. Runs away.*

PostSun Nov 17, 2002 12:17 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Points* Now that "Chamelion gundam" Is a god-modder if I ever saw one! And how do you defeat god-modders?

Slim: *Regrows head* In order to defeat a god-modder, you must become one.

MONO: *Sneaks up on Slim...invisibly*

Slim:*Punches into MONO's mecha*

MONO: How the?

Slim: And now for the finalie!*Waves his hand and MONO's mecha is deleted* Fight computer fantsy with computer code.
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 12:27 pm
MONOBROW

Post subject:
I am glad I have backup copies...
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 1:23 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Puts magnet on top of floppy disks containing backup copies.* Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil

PostSun Nov 17, 2002 1:37 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Well I did give it a few flaws, if it runs out of matter too regenrate from..it's stuck as is.
And now to continue with the Evangelion beating(Yaay!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well it looks like the EVA is still moving, a little ugly after what I did to it but still, it's moving, I should kill it off"
The AT II rushes forward and vaults over the EVA with it's heat axe, the EVA turn to face the AT II but is caught in the face by a volley of missles let loose from the AT II's shield. The AT II tackles the EVA and forces it to the ground as it falls the AT II swings it heat axe around and drops it through the head of the EVA, cleaving it's head off
"Aww crap, now I forgot what was bad about tearing an EVA apart, they're like a big souless creature, how am I going to clean all the stuff off the armour, it doesn't come off to easily"
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 3:11 pm
MONOBROW

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
*Puts magnet on top of floppy disks containing backup copies.* Twisted Evil Mr. Green Twisted Evil

They weren't on disks. Hahaha
:recalls gundam. Enters cockpit and jams his beamsabers through cp's suit:
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 3:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: