FRIDAYS, TOONAMI and MIGUZI Franchises Continue Double-Digit Growth at CN
Date: Tuesday, April 12 @ 18:27:12 EDT
DC Comics-based Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans Top TOONAMI and MIGUZI Original Programming
With continued growth in overall kids’ total day and prime time delivery and ratings, Cartoon Network’s three key programming franchises—FRIDAYS, TOONAMI and MIGUZI—each earned powerful double-digit delivery and ratings growth among their key demos, according to Nielsen Media Research. All three programming blocks also feature original programming, including Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans and Justice League Unlimited, which have proven to be reliable anchors for specifically targeted demos.
(Click "Read More" for Toonami and Miguzi ratings highlights for last week)
TOONAMI (Saturday, 7-11 p.m.)
* Tweens 9-14 delivery (492,000) surged ahead by 21% and ratings (2.0) by 18%.
Justice League Unlimited (Saturday, 7 p.m.)
* Tweens 9-14 delivery (442,000) grew by 28% and ratings (1.8) by 29%.
MIGUZI (Monday-Sunday, 5-7 p.m.)
* Kids 6-11 delivery (564,000) expanded by 32% and ratings (2.3) by 28%.
* Kids 2-11 delivery (925,000) jumped by 43% and ratings (2.3) by 44%.
Teen Titans (Monday-Sunday, 6:30 p.m.)
* Kids 6-11 delivery (678,000) increased by 32% and ratings (2.8) by 33%.
* Kids 2-11 delivery (1,118,000) improved by 45% and ratings (2.8) by 40%.
Cartoon Network, currently seen in 87.8 million U.S. homes and 160 countries around the world, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s 24-hour, ad-supported cable service offering the best in animated entertainment.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, is a major producer of news and entertainment product around the world and the leading provider of programming for the basic cable industry.
RATING PERIOD: 4/04/05-4/10/05