нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inuyasha ^_^
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inuyasha ^_^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANIME KRAZE just released Inuyasha 124!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 4:55 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hehe, I like the Sango/Muroku paradox. In fact I like all paradoxes. And I thought Asha's observations were very observant. Besides, what's hte point of being a fan if you can't speculate about the show a little?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 5:11 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Why speculate when you can watch 3 or 4 new eps a day and not worry about these sort of things.
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 5:29 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
How about the paradox of Kagome possibly being her own ancestor.

Heh never thought of that one.
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 8:24 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
lol
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 9:30 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
How about the paradox of Kagome possibly being her own ancestor.

Heh never thought of that one.

Dout it man, that may have worked with Futurma but not this show. As soon as I saw Moruku and Songo getting a little closer(mainly after she got jellous when I he hadnt asked her to father his child) I stated that its posible they are Kogomies ansestors.

Now to what someone said about her going back in time and changing everthing.
NOw if you can understand this.
She did go back and change time, but considering that it was in the past she had already changed it before she had even fallen down the well. So if someone went back in time to that period of the Fudal Errior, but did it curent time when she havnt even been born yet, Kogomie would still be in that time doing what ever.
Man...I gotta crash after that one.

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 9:52 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, is getting to be a topic which causes heads to explode by simply reading it. I like it. Twisted Evil

It is possible that Sango and Muroku are Kagome's ancestors; I concede. Just food for thought, remember the Noah Mask. That proves that the jewel was shattered at some point in the past. After all, how could an antique mask have a jewel shard in it before Kagome went to the feudal era? That raises another question, is there a property of the jewel which allows it to only exist in one place in time, no matter where? If not, then one of two things happened. Kagome really did change the future, or Kagome never collects all the shards of the Shikon no Tama. If the jewel can does not have the power to exist in only one place in time, then Kagome has done two things; one, she added to the number of jewel shards in the past; and two, the timeline was altered by Kagome’s actions and she had failed to collect the shards at least once; starting a self repeating sequence with unknown repercussions to the future.

I didn't think about that much; the mask is its own paradox. If the mask only came into existence because Kagome went to the feudal era and shattered the jewel then she has been changing the future and should have influenced a lot more than just a mask. But if Kagome succeeded0 in collecting all the shards of the Shikon no Tama in the feudal era then how come the mask ever posed a problem in the future? Kagome should have undone the change in the mask by collecting all the shards, unless she failed to collect all the shards and the timeline had altered like a broken record. But that brings us to multiple instances of the jewel again.

I’ll save my thoughts on the well for later; it could be a very good/long discussion in and of it-self.

Great Scot! My head hurts.
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 9:34 am
nightfall

Post subject:
I need help! Isabel cut out our power until yesterday, so I missed last Thursday's last ep of IY. Crying or Very sad Can anyone give a good, detailed description? Someone did an excellent job a few pages back when Tetsusaiga broke.

Thanks in advance!
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 10:59 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
If I was Naraku, I'd just be a complete bastard to all the hard thinking viewers, and go cut down the thousand year tree in the feudal era.
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 12:31 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
OK the deal with the NO Mask:

Apparently someone sealed it away in the past and when Kogomie retured to the present with the jewl shards, the No Mask senced it and broke free. I never did aquir any of the shards.
But since the present time isnt over run with demons and what not that means Kogomie and Inu Yasha and friends succed in the past with collecting the jewl shards, and deffenting Nuroku. So if she hasnt realized it yet, they will succed in do going what I just stated.

Thats what it is all about!
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 12:44 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jewel shatters, shard is embedded in tree. Somehow, Nuraku doesn't find it. The tree is carved into a mask. Kagome and Inu get the shard in the future. Because they have that shard from the future, then they don't NEED to get it in the past: they already have it. Thus, that one shard exists in two places at once. Yet, since the jewel is complete with only one of those dual shards, the other is left in the tree. It's worthless even to Nuraku. He wants the whole jewel, and he wants it evil-ized. Any extra shard is simply an extra evil deed, and as such, is actually a hinderance to his goal. By the mask appearing so early in the series, then it's double in the past is not needed.

THAT explains the NO Mask completely.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 2:51 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Nightfall, Thursday's episode of inuyasha was episode 52 I believe. If you have AOL Instant Messenger, I'll send you that episode so you can watch it again.
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 3:14 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well... considering the hair brush was a demon way back when, even without a jewel shard its concievable that the mask was demon way back when even without a shard. As such it was sealed away, but when it sensed the shard close when it was brought to the future it broke free like garlic jr did in DBZ. This leaves possiblities of either the jewel can exist multiple times or it doesn't. the mask didn't have a shard til the present.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 3:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
"Whoa."
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 4:20 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Sep 25, 2003 4:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: