нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Ask stFalcon5 *AND FRIENDS*!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Ask stFalcon5 *AND FRIENDS*!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject: Ask stFalcon5 *AND FRIENDS*!
Well, it's back to this crap, 'cause I'm bored and I need to vent at you people but you don't make enough good threads for me to rant at you in.

Oh, and I'll be getting help from the cast of Final Fantasy 6, because I can.

Basic rules:

*Ask me random crap that's on your mind.
*Don't act like an idiot or a mindless drone
*No FF6 storyline questions to the FF6 crew
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:19 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Didn't you hate this when I started it?
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:57 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Didn't you hate this when I started it?

I think we covered that in the 2nd (and 3rd?) iteration of Ask stFalcon5. :/

Short answer: Yeah, but I was more freaked out than anything.
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 4:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
How can a bridge made out of 1 pound of spaghetti and Elmer's glue hold up over 1000 (yes, one thousand) pounds without being turned to dust?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 7:07 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject: And thus begins the demonization of roleplay

Rachel says: Long, thin hard things implied to be eaten covered in gobs of a white paste? That's a euphamism for a phallus if I've ever seen one. I'll tell you what, I bet that bridge couldn't support a thousand pounds (a thousand pounds on the planet Jupiter, no less), but the Male Mafia threatened the good junior architects with phallic knives and guns to make sure they said otherwise.

Locke says: Hold it woman, you still angry about the Senior Pasta Prom? I've told you again and again, it was MARY who switched your Mac n' Cheese with a wang-shapped Ziti pesto portion.
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 8:16 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Okay, what's made you such a spitefull jerk lately?
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 9:53 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, maybe it's just gotten to the point where you all begin to realize what I'm actually saying, so now you're being offended by it. Over time, you'll grow to love it.

Gau says: I eat butter and ST is a loser and he's being real mean and I wonder why (insert some obscure anime movie/Pokemon: The Movie) didn't win the Academy Award cuz I mean like yaknow its so underrrated n' all and ST is being a jackass ha ha I like to say jackass. HAHAWANKERFARTASSJACKASS

Or you can continue to be like him.
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 10:03 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
How many times a day do you realise your brilliant?
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 2:36 am
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject: How are pixels never wrong?
Oh never. I am a modest, loving human being whose goal to achieve Nirvana with peace and love to the universe.

Edgar says: He's only ignoring your grammer and phonetics because you're spouting praise toward him. It's time for the glaive, Ms. Pops. Trust me.

Sabin says: Trust him and you'll lose everything you own on a coin toss with a rigged coin. I used to be a damn prince. Now I'm the Martial Artist Formerly Known as Prince. I'ld come up with symbol, but to be in proportion with my clothes it'ld be about one pixel high, and you wouldn't see it. :/

Last edited by stFalcon5 on Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 5:55 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is to ST only:

Why does FF6 suck sooooo badly?
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 7:40 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Which came first, the chicken, or the egg?
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 8:09 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:
This is to ST only:

Why does FF6 suck sooooo badly?

Well, that's an opinion. Tellah, comments?

Tellah: METEOR! Bash the infidel who despises the (2D) work of Squaresoft!

Well
That
Sucks

+Change Topicaga cast by stFalcon5 MP:432/450+

Locke says: Well, if we study the use of eggs in reptilian species, we can safely sat that...

Siegfried interrupts: I, the GREAT SIEGFRIED, and my marvelous TWO hit points, came first.

Locke comments: Screw the reptiles, that's enough case for evolution right there.
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 9:22 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can I start my own similarly situated threads, using say, the cast of 8-Bit Theatre? Or possibly Mystery Science Theatre 3000?
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 10:40 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Can I start my own similarly situated threads, using say, the cast of 8-Bit Theatre? Or possibly Mystery Science Theatre 3000?

Kefka says: If you enjoy being on the recieving end of spells such as "Fallen One", "Fire3", and "Goner", then be my guest. By some miracle you survive, however, you would look like the cat fellow below.

Not too pretty, eh?

Plus, you've already copied my style from the previous incarnations of this thread. Do the words "lame ripoff with as much originality as a Japanese character with a fireball in a fighting game" have any significance to you?
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 12:01 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why has no one ever made a "Zechs Appreciation Thread" Crying or Very sad
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 6:27 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: