нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What if the person above you died: Part II
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What if the person above you died: Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
well, y'know what i've never actually seen you before heero, so i'd dump your body in some swamp... i dunno, whatever...

(p.s. JP, don't steal my avatar!!!)
PostSun Sep 21, 2003 7:18 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
if i'm posting in this forum, it either means i've returned to the fight thread or just have some free time on my hands for a change...

sorry guys, it's number two (at least for the time being)...

i guess if saiyoukai died, i'd devote the rest of my life to figuring out what those numbers after his name represent, and then when i'm old and gray, check the birthday thread to finally have the wisdom revealed to me...
PostSun Sep 21, 2003 7:54 pm
Heero

Post subject:
Saiyoukai1015 wrote:
well, y'know what i've never actually seen you before heero, so i'd dump your body in some swamp... i dunno, whatever...

Yeah well..Make sure it's a hidden Swamp..Let the Parianahs or how every you spell it eat me up..

And make sure you don't Leave and thing that traces back to you..9 out of ten murders always leave Trail that lead back to them!!
PostMon Sep 22, 2003 11:24 am
Eyra

Post subject:
i wouldn't neccessarily care at all ...
since i have no clue who that person above me is...
PostSat Oct 11, 2003 3:45 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
hmmm... same here, i suppose... Wink

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Oct 12, 2003 3:43 am
-Mithron-

Post subject:
I'd expect to wake up. One time I dreamed that I logged onto the message board and everyone was talking about how Dillpops died and that was pretty crazy.
PostMon Oct 13, 2003 1:27 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I'd laugh about what a loser Mithron is for having dreamed about the message board, then I'd probably write something like "Here lies a sad, sad message board junkie" on his tombstone...

PostTue Oct 14, 2003 2:34 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
and if I died... I'd probably decompose slowly and eventually wither away into dust...

of course, that's just an educated guess...

Last edited by JohnnyPsycho on Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Oct 14, 2003 2:35 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
I would feel very shocked like last week when I heard a friend's father (Whose has the same name as me) died in August. It's something that breaks you when you hear it.
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 5:06 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
If ^^^ died.... I would clone him and make an army to rig the emeny base with explosives.
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 6:31 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
If my minion died, I would kneel over his body and shout, "Damn you, George Washington Carver!"
Then I would demand that Pepsi corporation resume the production of Mountain Dew Livewire, as that's what he would've wanted.
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 7:07 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. The laughing would not end for a few hours, after which I would be tired and thirsty from all that laughing and have myself a delicious Root Beer before taking a nap.

Did I mention the laughing?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 8:46 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
If ^^^ I would call up random stangers and offer them a slice of evil pie for no reason
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 8:49 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait a minute--you do that anyway.
Oh, and I forgot that I would eat an evil pie in your honor.
PostWed Oct 22, 2003 8:51 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd have to dance the sad tap dane of freedom. Then walk around chanting "pie jesu domine, dona eis requiem" and hitting myself over the head with a physics textbook. And lastly, "borrow" Metroid Prime before anyone else notices.
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 9:13 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: