нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The End of Eureka Seven
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The End of Eureka Seven
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did You Enjoy Eureka Seven?
Yes!
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Never Finished!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haruhi!!!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject: The End of Eureka Seven
Here we are, about a year after Eureka Seven started it's run on AS. I'm not sure if there are any Eureka Seven fans around here, but I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought about the complete series. I'm a big fan myself, mainly because I loved the mecha designs, and the fact that the plot actually goes somewhere new/interesting(good character progression is always a plus in my book). With that said, feel free to discuss this series(or not...)!
PostSun Apr 29, 2007 9:31 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Since we haven't seen then ending yet, this seems to be a bit of a pre-emptive question. Wink
PostSun Apr 29, 2007 9:38 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Uh... Unless I'm mistaken, last night's/this morning's ep. was the last episode. It was only a 50 episode series.
PostSun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 am
Lamel2g

Post subject:
Overall I enjoyed the series. The ending was kinda good and the kids calling Renton Papa was cute.
PostSun Apr 29, 2007 6:29 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, that scene was pretty cool. I think the two most striking scenes were SPOILER the Nirvash shedding it's man made armor and when Renton makes the decision to stay with Eureka come hell or high water SPOILER.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 4:24 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I saw the series last year and liked it. I did check out the final ep on AS, and I was a little disappointed to see they cut some stuff out. From what I can remember it was the opening monologue and all but the first few seconds of the epilogue. But apparently you can see the whole ep on Adult Swim Fix.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 8:02 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Wow. I didn't think they would cut anything out of the final episode. I'm torn between checking it out in full on ASF, or just waiting until the box set comes out(and getting a fresh start on the series).
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 1:58 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, I don't win at this game...

In any case. I didn't watch the broad cast version since my TV sucks, but I don't know what they'd really cut out. That's just me.

As for the ending. It's one of those meh endings. It wraps up enough to not piss you off, but leaves enough open that you just don't have any closure.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
It would be interesting to see how the other characters went on afterwards (since it's implied that Renton and Eureka don't come back to Earth...or do they?). BONES could get away with doing a sequel with a few new characters(or just make Anemone and Dominick the new main characters), and I'm sure it would still be interesting(rather than a Corollian/human war, it could be more along the lines of Gundam-style military hijinx).
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
I don't know what they'd really cut out.

From Anime News Network:

Quote:
Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block aired the 50th and final episode of Eureka 7 on April 29 with about four and a half minutes of footage cut—specifically, the opening monologue and all but the first few seconds of the episode's epilogue. The original version of the episode aired in Japan with production credits displayed during those scenes and without the regular opening and ending animation sequences. The full version of the episode was available a day earlier for twelve hours at Adult Swim Fix, the free online streaming service provided by the network.

PostMon Apr 30, 2007 3:32 pm
Vizu-chan

Post subject:
I was mixed about the ending...it left a lot out (no wonder, AS cut a lot out... are they teamaing up with 4kids?) and so a few explanations were lost. I didn't see it on the Fix, and from what I've heard, it isn't on there anymore T_T.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Lamel2g

Post subject:
That sucks that they cut some of the episode. Hopefully its still up on ASF.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 6:46 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's no longer on the Fix (it never lasts long there) but apparently they will re-run it correctly this coming Saturday.
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 8:23 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
About the only characters I got attached to in E7 were Anemone and Dominic. As for the rest of them, I could care less if the world ended and they all died.

Maybe I'm turning into a jaded anime fan, or maybe I have a short attention span, but I think E7 could have been 26 episodes. Making the series 50 episodes just seemed to drag things out too much.
PostTue May 01, 2007 8:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah. I was surprised that ep. 26 wasn't the end of the series. I still enjoyed the rest of the episodes, though. It is a shame that Dominic and Anemone didn't have more screen time. It makes you wonder about the possibility of a sequel with them as the main characters. Hmm...
PostTue May 01, 2007 11:46 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: