нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Adult Swim Video talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Adult Swim Video talkback
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject: Adult Swim Video talkback
Adult Swim Fix premieres NOW, baby!

Adult Swim has finally reached a new online height. They've expanded beyond their Friday Night exclusivity into the beautiful 24/7 realm. Above that, they've also expanded their lineup. A whopping FOURTEEN SHOWS are available for streaming, as opposed to the six or seven we've been used to before.

Windows Media Player 10 is required, and Windows XP + broadband access is highly recommended.

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix

Enjoy and have fun!

What's on the lineup right now:

(Page 1)
The Boondocks - "The Block is Hot"
Moral Orel - "Waste"
Samurai Champloo - "Temperstuous Temperaments"
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - "Super Model"
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast - "Anniversary"
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law - "The Dabba Don"
Sealab 2021 - "Murphy Murph"

(Page 2)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG - "Red Data"
The Squidbillies - "Chalky Trouble"
12 oz. Mouse - "Hired"
The Brak Show - "Bawkbagawk"
Robot Chicken - "The Deep End"
Stroker & Hoop - "C.A.R.R. Trouble"
The Venture Bros. - "Return to Skull Island"

Last edited by Daikun on Fri May 11, 2007 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Mar 27, 2006 5:13 am
Ytoabn

Post subject:
PostMon Mar 27, 2006 1:07 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
April 28th Harvey Birdman premiers there
PostMon Mar 27, 2006 3:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ytoabn

Post subject:
Something weird has happened. They've cut the feild of viewable stuff in half (All reruns), and they've pulled the Eureka 7 thing from the premieres
PostMon Mar 27, 2006 3:42 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ytoabn! You finally made it! Very Happy Welcome!
PostWed Mar 29, 2006 12:15 am
Ytoabn

Post subject:
I've been poking around for months, but you guys never needed my opinion or news....
PostWed Mar 29, 2006 12:28 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's how i feel every day....but that didn't stop me from registering 4 years ago.
PostWed Mar 29, 2006 11:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Home Movies is now on the Fix!

Also, tonight's premieres:

Robot Chicken - "Suck It"
Minoriteam - "Heaven Can Wait"
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG - "Trans Parent"
PostFri Mar 31, 2006 9:29 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok maybe I'm missing something. But it shows Robot Chicken premiering April 7th. But it hasnt shown up on the list of "This weeks shows".

Are the premiers still limited to friday 11pm-sat like they were before?
PostSun Apr 09, 2006 10:22 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Are the premiers still limited to friday 11pm-sat like they were before?

Yes.
Although Bandai has plans for Eureka 7:
the press release announcing E7's debut on [as] wrote:
But those who can’t wait to get a look at the new series can see a sneak peek of Episode 1 on Cartoon Network’s free streaming venue, Friday Night Fix on Friday, April 14th, 2006, during the hours of 10pm-2am. This will be the first anime series to have a digital distribution premiere before the TV broadcast. This will be followed by one week of free streaming on Bandai Entertainment’s revived online channel, Animevillage.com. Then in the second week a purchasable streaming and download of the episode will be available. This pattern will repeat with every subsequent episode.

PostSun Apr 09, 2006 4:33 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
From AS Official:

Quote:
Starting Friday, April 14, Friday Premieres on Adult Swim Fix will begin at 6 p.m. and last until 6 a.m. (Eastern)

It's 7PM EST now, so they've been on for at least an hour. Enjoy the premieres! Very Happy

Tonight's premieres:

Robot Chicken - "Easter Basket"
Minoriteam - "Tax Day"
Eureka 7 - "Blue Monday"
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG - "Fabricate Fog"
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 7:21 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:

Tonight's premieres:

Robot Chicken - "Easter Basket"
Minoriteam - "Tax Day"
Eureka 7 - "Blue Monday"
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2nd GIG - "Fabricate Fog"

Sweet deal all around. Cool

RC- The main sketch of Goku saving Christmas rules, from the running Drumline gag to the defeat of Phyllis Diller. Laughing 4/5

MT- I think this show's pretty uneven overall, but I did enjoy having Peter Graves as guest voice. 3/5

E7- I'd forgotten how much this first episode imitated FLCL. Tony Oliver's becoming quite the ADR director. For Beefy: Looks like [as] is going with shortened OP and ED on this gig. 4.5/5

GitS- Good scheme by Kuze, even if elements of it smack of Superman III. Wink Best part of the Fix presentation is the "Tachikomatic Days" shorts at the end. 5/5
PostFri Apr 14, 2006 10:00 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
So one of the main parts of this weeks "Easter Basket" will be Goku saving christmas?!

Well that makes sense in a whie. If you have seen the Adult Swim video podcasts. You would have seen the Santa/Frosty monster in the background. I just thought it was for a christmas episode.
PostSat Apr 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Paranoia Agent is now on the Fix!

(Check out Page 2 on the programming list.)
PostMon May 22, 2006 11:17 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd be happier if they used something besides that same Boost Mobile commercial... Mad
PostFri May 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: