нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inuyasha...how many are there....ect..
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inuyasha...how many are there....ect..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladymercury

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
(By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Kagome and Kikyo don't look alike?)

That's because there's a major age difference between Kikyo and Kagome. Kikyo is about in her early or mid twenties and Kikyo is probably a 14, 15, or 16 year old girl.
You last visited on Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:38 pm

and the bitch of anime returns....
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 4:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm only on book three of the manga ;_; and we don't have Inu Yasha or Ranma 1/2 on tape/DVD here so that's sad. Kagome looks too much like Akane to me, whenever I see Inu-Yasha and Kagome in the black and white print of the books I always think that Takahashi should have made them look less like Akane and Ranma 0_0

I love Inu Yasha and Ranma 1/2 though :)their winning over my manga collection to the Takahashi side!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 4:42 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just got the 1st Inu Yasha volume for X-Mas...haven't read it yet
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 5:47 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
For those of you with the DVDs: I heard that the episodes are edited, clipped, and airbrushed in places. Any truth to this?

I was thinking of getting the DVDs, but now I'm not so sure. The fact that there are only three episodes per DVD doesn't help.
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 7:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I doubt it.
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
And could some else describe the other episode?

Sure thing…

The gang finds themselves working for a Lord to protect his dead daughter's body until it's soul passes to the other side because a demon was rumored to be stealing the souls of young maidens in the area.

Then it cuts to a scene of Kikyo playing with some children teaching them the medicinal properties of certain plants they find while being watched from the woods by a wary monk and his servant that believes she is a demon. After being spotted he pretends to stumble and have a scroll fall from his pocket, written on the scroll he says, is a mantra that a demon can not touch without being trapped by it's spell. He asks her to pick it up and without hesitation she does. When she and the children leave he looks at the scroll and finds the mantra has been erased. Kikyo develops a close bond with the villages and one young girl in particular that she promised to never leave.

Back at the mansion Miroku is trying to get in with the dead princess' sister who turns out not to be as lovely as her sibling. While Inuyasha and Kagome are in another room looking after the corpse when a strange dragon-like creature breaks in and starts sucking the soul from the girl. Inuyasha stops it in time and the soul returns. Through the opening that the creature made in the wall, they see more of them with souls in their grasp going in the same direction. Everyone then sets off after them.

The young girl in the village can't sleep and sees Kikyo walking by outside though the doorway. She follows Kikyo to the river where a large number of the creatures that Inuyasha is tracking, feeding the stolen souls to her. When the Monk from before confronts her and tries to traps her with a powerful spell. Kikyo proves too strong and breaks the bonds sending a shard into the monk's throat. The assistant runs screaming with terror into the bushes. The girl is petrified with fear when Kikyo spots her. With sadness in her eyes she asks the girl to forgive her and leaves the village.

Still following the dragon thingies they see a body floating in the river. It turns out to be the monk’s assistant and he tells them the story of the demon priestess that killed his master. Enraged when he's told that Kikyo is still alive he goes off on his own to find her. Leaving the monk the rest of them go after Inuyasha.

Well into the night they are still running towards the village the monk told them about. Kagome finds herself alone when a barrier of energy forms between Kagome and the others. When she turns around to tell them to watch out because the grass is slippery she herself slips and falls down the side of the hill.

The show ends with Kagome staring at Kikyo from the bottom of the hill.

Wow that took an hour....
PostSun Dec 29, 2002 8:34 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
For those of you with the DVDs: I heard that the episodes are edited, clipped, and airbrushed in places. Any truth to this?

I was thinking of getting the DVDs, but now I'm not so sure. The fact that there are only three episodes per DVD doesn't help.

Absolutely, not ... the dvds I feel only cheat you out from giving a person more episodes, as per say three. But nah, the episodes are for the most part unedited, clipped, and I'm not sure about them being airbrushed, that's all.

And geez, like Cartoon Network barely started showing it in my area, you all are beyond what episode I'm seeing.
PostMon Dec 30, 2002 1:43 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think SOMEBODY needs to move out of canada and into the us for the prime CN action.... then again Inu's ending here soon so nevermind.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Dec 30, 2002 1:59 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
ugh...I'm not from canada!!! Mad
PostMon Dec 30, 2002 2:03 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
hehehehe Smile

PostMon Dec 30, 2002 2:06 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wonder how long we'll have to wait for new eps...
PostMon Dec 30, 2002 5:13 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
until they decide to mix up the schedule again, so I mean if it was toonami I'd say there was a decent chance, but they don't seem to be liking to mix AS up nearly as much.

PostMon Dec 30, 2002 6:08 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Inu Yasha is a part of the new AS schedule, 5 days a week along with Home Movies, Futurama, Lupin III, Cowboy Bebop, and Yu Yu Hakusho. And Inu Yasha isn't nearly done with new episodes. They're playing the first 2 seasons as one here. So we're only half done for this season.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 30, 2002 9:58 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
oooooh yeah, I was thinking yu yu hackinshow

PostMon Dec 30, 2002 10:13 pm
funyuns

Post subject:
I have heard that AS has 52 episode of Inuyasha, but on 2/10/03 Reign, which is 13 epsiodes, will replace Inuyasha. Inuyasha will go to episode 32, repeat the first epiosde and then be replaced the following week. You think that they would replace Cowboy Bebop or YYH since they have run through multible times instead of Inuyasha, which has run through only once.
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: