нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Scratches head* How am I supposed to fight if you cut off my head without giving me the chance to dodge/fight back? Instant deaths cannot work in the fight thread, especially if they are short such as *Cuts off CP's head*. If I say "Ha. I hit you. Now you're dead!" Then you don't have a chance to defend yourself. Defeats the whole purpose.

Notice, however, in the last part of my previous post, how I eliminated all characters except for the 2 of us, and during our battle, you stabbed me in the arm with a glaive. That pretty much makes my arm incapacitated. I gained the upper hand by slashing your hand and then shooting your foot, but you still had one foot and one arm. Granted it was your turn to post, you could have done a lot with that combo. I wrote the fight in manner that, while I gained hte upper hand, you DID actaully hit me and deal damage. IN MY OWN POST I RECIEVED DAMAGE! Far too few people do that. It takes the realism out of thier posts. Even Rocky always got hurt before he won. Goku almost DIES everytime he fights. Beat doens't get a scratch? BAH!

I have no problem with you hitting me with your glaive. (Notice how the first time all I did was cover the wound, not heal it.) I have a problem with an attack that says "I have a glaive, now I cut your head off. Now you can't fight back!"

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 6:43 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
You guys all take this way to seriously, I play how I want to play and if you don't die then I can't be bothered ^^

But hey, seriously, I have no time to do this thread at the moment so I'm forfieting the match and you guys are all too serious about it ^^ and hey! If I can't cut off your head and kill you then what's the point? I won't win, I never take part in these threads and I don't have enough experience to think up anything beyond that.

Hey, you won, go celebrate. MITHRON! we finished!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 10:37 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah. You only had one more post to reach 5 (it's 5 each, not 10). And you could have done something to make ME think up stuff. Such as hitting my sword away and destroying my gun. That would cause me to think. Also, an EMP would have destroyed the Illusion Cubes (they're electronic.) The trick then is to think of HOW to make an Electro Magnetic Pulse.

I take damage. I just don't take death. Kill me, and I'll use a fairy or summon Pheonix or pull off a Buu rebirth. But I will take damage.

PostMon Jun 09, 2003 2:02 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
See? This is why I prefer this tournament setup, with refs and all. Dill, if he's being cheap, someone will tell him.
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 2:08 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
And I thought fighting Beat was hard. If I had to go against CP me thinks I'd be long dead.

Ice swords are dangerous.
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 9:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nah don't worry about it, we're both being cheap, anyway, he can be taken out in the next tournament since he'll have to be fought to keep his place as champ.
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Jun 10, 2003 1:39 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Know what would be fun?

TWWK! I want an exhibition match with you. Pick your three favorite characters from Anime or a video game, and let's fight. I've never fought you before. So lets hold a little show for all these spectators.

PostTue Jun 10, 2003 12:32 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
dang, I feel like a chicken...been so long since I've had a match, I'm a bit nervous Smile

of course, it makes me feel better if I lose in an exhibition Smile

these are my fighters:

Tenchi Masaki - had to know I was going here...he's gotta defend himself after all the bashing in the "most overrated" thread...

Hajime Saito - the equal of Kenshin? perhaps...

Kiyone Makibi - gotta throw in one of the GXP's best...plus, I needed someone with a gun Razz

alright, your turn...and you do the first fight post Wink
PostTue Jun 10, 2003 2:59 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
COUNTERPARADOX IS THE CHAMPION!!!

Champion's Honor
PostMon Jun 16, 2003 9:58 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
hmm...wonder if CP's gonna fight me...

anyway, in the meantime, after seeing CP's monster fighters...I may have to adjust my team and switch out someone Smile

Kiyone Makibi, a mediocre fighter at best, was, uh, called off on GXP assignment, and is replaced by Ryoko

and for the benefit of CP, who's not a Tenchi watcher...

Ryoko
Abilities
Use of a short light sword
Use of devestating energy blasts
Flight
Teleportation
Ability to walk through walls
Theoretically, able to summon Light Hawk Wings
Self-healing and regeneration of body parts
Ability to summon demons (though not a great power to control them...)
Matter manipulation
Able to shoot her hair as needles of energy
Duplication

Good luck Very Happy
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 3:40 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, that still doesn't help me with the abilities of your other fighters . . .

PostTue Jun 17, 2003 9:17 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Well, that still doesn't help me with the abilities of your other fighters . . .

dang...I was about to say, "I PMed it to you," but I thought I should check my sentbox to make sure...and waddya know, I thought I had sent it this whole time and was waiting on you...my bad, hehe

okay, here we go again - here are Tenchi's and Saito's abilities:

Tenchi
Light Hawk Wings - these are of course, his greatest asset - according to the series, and through our own fight thread canon, hehe, they've been established as the greatest defensive power in the universe; in times of immense trouble, Tenchi is able to call forth the power of three light hawk wings, a power source from within himself - the wings move in whichever direction and attack comes from and blocks it; he is able to use the wings effectively, but has trouble calling on them except when in dire need; the wings can also transform into a fight suit (2 wings) and a type of weird sword (1 wing) when Tenchi needs to fight with them, though he doesn't really need them as an offensive weapon because of...

Tenchi-ken - the master key is sort of (well, a lot) like a lightsaber; Tenchi wields this weapon well...and even if he didn't, the power of Jurai is able to wield is through him; this weapon only responds to it's owner, flying into his hands (kinda like the force) and electrocuting the hands of others that hold it

Other skills - Tenchi has trained in Jurain swordsmanship his whole life...mmm...that's about it

Hajime Saito
Saito is possibly Kenshin's equal...neither was ever able to defeat the other during the war, and both hate each other; Saito's code, as one of the former top fighters of the defunct Shinsengumi, is "Slay Evil Immediately" - this is all he knows, and is how he lives life

Gatotsu - Saito uses his sword in several difference stances; I don't know how to explain how he olds his sword - it's very unique - you can check it out here: http://lrkp.leachdesigns.com/gallery/Big/IG_Saito_action.JPG

Saito's technique is pretty awesome - he can charge at you and slash; he can quickly recover and stab from a defensive position; and he can simply use his power to stab through practically anything at any position

alright...now I know your people...but I haven't seen YuYu Hakusho in a loooong time, and I saw very few episodes with Hiei...you're gonna have to help me out here Smile
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 1:14 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You might be better off going to www.spiritdetective.com to find out but:

Hiei's abilities:
UBER speed. As in, faster than, say, Kurama (Hiei's only real friend) can follow.
Incredibly sword skills.
Is a fire demon, so he can manipulate fire.
Because of his Jigon (third eye), he can read minds, has above average sight, and can do thses attacks:
Chaos Dragon of the Immortal Flame (isn't really controlled by Hiei so much as lured. It seeks out and destroys it's target, never missing. Hiei's most powerful attack, however it could kill him)
Fists of the mortal flame (a regular punch chaged with incredible spirit energy)
Um, I forget what this one is called, but he covers his sword in a spirit energy flame that could possibly hold it's own against Tenchi's Master Key.

I'll start the fight tomorrow! Unless you would like to go first.

PostTue Jun 17, 2003 1:55 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
CounterParadox wrote:
Um, I forget what this one is called, but he covers his sword in a spirit energy flame that could possibly hold it's own against Tenchi's Master Key.

Sword of the Darkness Flame.
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 2:13 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy: Ryoko! I thought you were on my team!

Ryoko: I was, but you lost. Besides, I can't pass up a chance to fight alongside my Tenchi.

Beefy: I understand. Just don't forget our contract.

Ryoko: Yeah, yeah. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a fight to win.

Beefy: Good luck.
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 2:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23

Jump to: