нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Lets Work Together
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Lets Work Together
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
WhtHawk wrote:
Dude, you must have a mad, busy schedule.

Only because of FIRST, to tell you the truth. If it weren't for that, I'd have an extra 3 hours a day, minimum. But I'm exempt from 2 of my exams next week. Why? Cuz I do well I school. *Shrug* AP classes are the only things that have ever slightly challenged me. I don't say that to brag, it's just . . . true.

It's down to about 5 weeks now. Good luck.
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 12:10 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
then start taking art classes cp.
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 1:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zer0 wrote:
AP classes are a joke.

Well, I'm too lazy to quote Daikun here.
Either rephrase your statements to "my AP classes are a joke," or face the wrath of anyone whose had a decent one. Anyone that can get a 4 on any AP exam can easily get an A on the final exam for the equivelant college course. I exaggerate not: that's what they're intended to do.
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 4:13 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Doug was close. I did take BC Calc (and got a 5 on both parts), and at my school, that's 2 classes of 5 credits each. I then got (with another 5) 4 credits of Physics.

It's fun being 2-3 semesters ahead of myself in math.
PostSat Jan 17, 2004 1:37 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, you're only 1-2. Look at your math prereqs for physics.
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 1:28 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm sick of math... after taking Probability Theory...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 2:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
What were the odds of that happening? Razz
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 2:13 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
My coin-flip determined 50-50.
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 6:43 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
i messed up[/quote]
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 10:27 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
I don't mean that AP classes are easy. Most are very hard. But what I find so lacking about the focus on AP classes is their purpose and usefullness. So you took an AP calculus class, well great, but what are you gonna do with that? Join NASA? Probably not. But you could use it in the futur, just not very likely. I support classes that teach things that are going to be used in the real world. I've taken two years of college level electronics and one year of computer tech engineering. (at a speacial school though, it co-exists with my regular high school) Those are classes that require a lot of work, but ppl will shrug and say no big deal, colleges dont care about that. Well I would rather have a vast knowledge about my future career than knowing some AP Government event like Magna Carta. If you've seen the movie Good WIll Hunting you'll understand how I feel.
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 10:52 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually there are a lot of fields that would use both calculus and physics. engineers of any sort, computer programming (the video game sort, among many other fields) I mean sure all the vector crap in the higher Calcs and stuff would help you figure out landing tradjectories if you were an astronaut, but you'd need a lot more than just the math to do that well. related rates in 3 space is amazingly more useful than you would think in many fields. But that doesn't make me like math anymore. At least I'm taking an easy one now. Linear algebra is easy. *grumbles dumb math minor*
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:35 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's not that AP is more awesome, or even useful. It gets that course out of the way in high school, cheaper than you'd the tuition for it in college. Also, it lowers your chances of finishing slowly, and having to pay for an extra semester or year.

Is it great for your job? No.
Is it required for college? No.
Does it make college a bit easier, cheaper, and faster? Yes.

It's really up to you.
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:37 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I only took AP calc... and the credits it gave me were required
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:40 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
then start taking art classes cp.

I'm taking Video Production and Creative Writing. Plus 3 AP classes. How much more 'art' can I go and still have a challenging schedule that appeals to colleges?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 11:55 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
AP studio art and ROP. Colleges like ROP.
PostFri Jan 23, 2004 5:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: