нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Is gundam wing going to air on cn this summer
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Is gundam wing going to air on cn this summer

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ICECHAI

Post subject: Is gundam wing going to air on cn this summer
ok... we all have heard the rumors that gundam wing, the thing that started it all is coming back to toonami,but im ona dose peeps that needs factss Question if you have some please give me a post a link to em.
thanks.
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 2:15 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
facts eh? I can give you facts. The Chevy Nova never sold well in Spanish speaking countries. 'No Va' means 'It Does Not Go' in Spanish. While in Alcatraz, Al Capone was inmate #85. Hitler was claustrophobic. The large elevator leading to his Eagles nest in the Austrian Alps was mirrored so it would appear larger and more open. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. 1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue. Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump. Rats can't vomit. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.

I hope that was enough facts for you.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 1:36 pm
ICECHAI

Post subject:
thats... disturbing... Shocked
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 2:25 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thats just Spookmonkey's way of saying welcome and not posting 4 of the same polls as your introduction. As for Gundam Wing as much a fan of it as a I am, and heavy arms is on my desk at work in his tiny glory. I dont know how many more times I can hear

"Heero"
"Relina"

Before I am forced to dig up my Gobots episodes for better dialogue. I just think it ran a bit past its prime. Personally Id sooner ask to see Outlaw Star again. But that to was repeated to death also.

Go to the middle of the page and see where it says "SEARCH" not the big one at the top the one near HOME - FORUM FAQ and type in Gundam Wing there. I would bet theres something deep within the animation news thread about Cartoon Networks showing of it.

(Last 2 line removed for your pleasure. But dont worry it was some rambling about how MASK and TranzorZ were also Gundam alternate universe's)
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 3:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Great facts spook.....really

Anyway the answer is No. There's been no stament made by cn or anywhere in the schedule that suggests that they are bringing back Wing. Not to worry though because an supposedly even better series "Gundam Z" also know as Zeta Gundam is being aquired by CN soon and will probably air this year or next.
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 3:05 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wrong forum, and the quesiton has been answered. This topic is now locked.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Apr 29, 2003 5:50 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: