нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - IGPX
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
IGPX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
does anyone know where i can find some IPGX wallpapers???
PostSat May 20, 2006 10:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
You mean wallpapers that you put around the house, or the kind you put on your computer?
PostSat May 20, 2006 10:55 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Try this place: http://www.igpx.jp/world/index.html

It's in Japanese (and Flash Razz ), but clicking the fifth icon along the top will take you to a wallpaper page with 12 images, each in 2 different sizes.

You can do the rest. Wink

:edit 05/22: Check that, there's 30 images available. Click the blue flashing link above the far right column of images to page through.
PostSun May 21, 2006 12:48 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
This Saturday was my first time seeing this show and I was impressed. I liked the background music , some of which I could identify. I also liked that Team Satomi felt unsure about their rise to being champions. In my opinion all great teams experience great conflicts. I liked the racing scenes. Those scenes were well done and had me on the edge of my seat. The party that took place brought forth a more peaceful, serene feeling. Overall I enjoyed this show because I could tell that time was taken to make this show. I had read everyone else's reactions but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised.
PostMon May 22, 2006 11:11 am
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, but I am back to say ARGH, MURMUR, MURMUR GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE and kick toonami for poor scheduling and screwing over another decent show. Hopefully they will at least run this one to episode 26 and it wont mysteriously dissapear before it ends.
PostSun Jul 09, 2006 11:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I don't get is that it's a Toonami produced show, for Toonami, yet Toonami doesn't want it anymore....what a way to stab yourself in the back....
PostSun Jul 09, 2006 4:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Being the provider of the RAWs for this series, I missed two eps during season one and I just couldn't watch the rest of it. And because they NEVER repeated it during the week, I couldn't get a chance to catch up. So recently I grabbed the torrent of season one and wow, I love it.

I blame poor scheduling for this series demise.
PostMon Jul 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam Seed, Megas XLR, Eureka Seven (I know it's not on Toonami), and now IGPX.

You'd think WS would have learned by now that mecha does not bring in the ratings.

Why don't people watch these shows? Damned if I know. I blame DBZ and Naruto.
PostMon Jul 10, 2006 9:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aninymouse

Post subject:
Who whoa whoa, guys. IGPX hasn't necessarily met it's "demise." Last I checked, it's still showing Firday at midnight. Granted, I never saw the promo explaining the move (nor do I want to upgrade my QuickTime yet AGAIN just to find out), but at least it's still on the network. Two days ago you had me worried. The way you talk, you'd think they all-out dropped the thing.

I don't think IGPX caught on not because of a crummy timeslot NOR because it features mechs. I'd say it has something to do with the insanely stereotypical nature of season 1. I have a good friend who likes IGPX, but even though he agrees with me that season 2 is way better, he barely watches it. He didn't feel an urgency.

Now, in my case, as soon as I heard "original Toonami/Production I.G. production," I about experienced some anal leakage myself. I liked season 1, but it was too shallow. Also, some of the animation clips were recycled, and that bothered me a lot. Season 2 is everything I had hoped IGPX would be. It's stylish, it's sexy, it's angsty... it even has some genuinley exciting race sequences. It even pulls off some nice character developement. I haven't missed an episode yet. Bless you, TiVo.

I know I'm buying the DVDs, thank you. Just like how I bought all of Sailormoon. And Outlaw Star. And Big O. I support anime that I truely enjoy. Like a good consumer whore, I *eventually* run out and snarf down those expensive DVDs.

It's a crazy world we live in, but it's all about you, it's all about me... And the good times we had with IGPX.
PostSun Jul 30, 2006 1:09 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Man this show rocks. That's probably why they killed. And yes, it IS dead. It's in the Slight Appeasement Friday Slot Of Doom.

Three things that rock
1. Cussing!
2. The return of Rocket G!
3. The near lesbian kiss between Amy and Liz! (If you don't remember, think back to before the second race)
PostSun Jul 30, 2006 8:27 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Oh thanks JKyle, right before the torrent finishes! Jerk.
PostMon Jul 31, 2006 1:04 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
I hope you were being sarcastic b/c Rocket G's return happened WEEKS ago.

I just watched a marathon of the second season and I avoided this thread until today because this is a place to DISCUSS THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON THE DAMN SHOW.

If you don't want to know what happened on the show... don't go into a discussion about what's happened on the show.

I may be a jerk but at least I come armed with a lick of sense.
PostMon Jul 31, 2006 6:31 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Yeah, but its commonly known that I lack any sense what-so-ever, and therefore you should have known not to spoil it. Silly man, I still win.
PostMon Jul 31, 2006 10:03 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Seeing as how your actions led to the best part of the new season being spoiled for you, I can't see how you win.

But... we've always been cool so I'll stop here.
PostMon Jul 31, 2006 3:28 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Nah, I've already seen most of the new season. Its just that I missed the beginning with the lesbian kiss. But now I have something to look for.

EDIT: Plus if I really wanted to ruin it, I'd watch the complete raw for eps 25 and 26 I have.
PostMon Jul 31, 2006 5:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: