нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What are you looking forward to?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What are you looking forward to?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject: What are you looking forward to?
I was looking at Cartoon Network's ititiative list was started thinking how many of these am I really looking forward to and happy to see?

I'll bold the ones that I am and italisize the ones I'm only curious about.

New Series:

Duck Dodgers, a new series starring Daffy Duck as an inept space hero, is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and will premiere in July 2003.
Teen Titans, an action-adventure series about a group of teen-age superheroes led by Robin The Boy Wonder, will premiere in August 2003.
LowBrow, an action-comedy series in which a 20-something slacker with a customized 80-foot robot from the future must defend all of humanity from evil aliens, debuts in December 2003.

All New Episodes of Top-Rated Originals:

Twenty new half-hour episodes of Samurai Jack, starting in May.
Twenty-six new half-hour episodes of Justice League beginning in October.
Nineteen episodes of Codename: Kids Next Door.

Four new episodes of The Powerpuff Girls, starting in September, plus an all-new one-hour holiday special.
Five new episodes of Ed, Edd n Eddy begin in November.
Eleven new episodes of Dexter's Laboratory, beginning in April.
Five new episodes of Time Squad, debuting in March.
Ten new episodes of Grim & Evil, debuting in June.

Eleven new half-hour episodes of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? will debut, starting in September.

Acquisitions:

What's New Scooby-Doo?, a 21st century update of the classic comedy-mystery series starring the crime-solving Great Dane and pals Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred. What's New Scooby-Doo?, debuts on March 28.
Fifteen new episodes of Dragonball Z, starting on March 17, 2003. Dragonball Z airs exclusively on Toonami, Cartoon Network's action-adventure franchise.
Cartoon Network presents the U.S. television debut of Rorouni Kenshin. Ninety-five episodes of the Japanese series will premiere on Toonami, beginning in March 2003.
Fifty-two new episodes of Dragon Ball, to air on Toonami this year.
Twenty-six episdoes of SD Gundam.
Thirteen new episodes of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
Twenty-six new episodes of Transformers: Armada.
Twenty-six episodes of .hack//SIGN.

Twelve episodes of Kikaider.
Twenty-six episodes of Blue Gender.

Fifty-two additional episodes of Hamtaro.
Thirteen new episodes of Big O.
Forty-three episodes of X-Men: Evolution.

Fifty episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Fifty-two episodes of Jackie Chan Adventures.
One hundred episodes of Pokémon.

Adult Swim:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force has been given the greenlight for twenty-six new episodes, which will begin airing in 2003.
Thirteen new episodes of The Brak Show have been ordered and will air in 2003.
Thirteen new episodes of Sealab 2021 will debut in 2003.
Twenty-six episodes of animé series Trigun will debut starting in March.
New episodes of Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law will debut starting in April 2003.
Thirteen brand new half-hour episodes of Home Movies, created for Cartoon Network, will debut in Fall 2003.

As it turns out, there are a good ammount of shows in there that I am really happy to see return and making new appearances. How do you people feel? What are you looking forward to?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Feb 21, 2003 9:20 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject: Yay!
    More Grim & Evil!
    Rurouni Kenshin!!
    A large hunk of .Hack//Sign!!!! Very Happy
    Trigun!!!!
    Harvey Birdman!!!

PostFri Feb 21, 2003 9:57 pm
TheWonderElf

Post subject:
I don't really like any of CN's original shows.... they all make me feel stupid when I'm watching them. Samurai Jack's not to bad, I guess.
I'm looking forward to Blue Gender, though. And so far I've enjoyed .hack//SIGN. But I've already seen (and own) Trigun.... It'll be interesting to see what they edit out, though. Don't know much about Kikaider..... Teen Titans should be interesting, though. Recently, the entertainment market has really been flooded w/ superheero (oops! >.<) stuff....
PostFri Feb 21, 2003 10:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd almost take offense to that for JL. It has proven to be up to par with the previous BT series, it just needed to establish the characters. It's probably one of the best written and animated shows on television.

PostFri Feb 21, 2003 10:30 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: What are you looking forward to?
Spookmonkey wrote:
What's New Scooby-Doo?, a 21st century update of the classic comedy-mystery series starring the crime-solving Great Dane and pals Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred. What's New Scooby-Doo?, debuts on March 28.
It never ends! Confused

I'm looking forward to more Harvey Birdman, Duck Dodgers, Kenshin, Trigun, .hack, Big O, Jackie Chan, and maybe Blue Gender.

What, no new Mission Hill?

EDIT: Any word on the shows seen during Giant Robot Week?
PostSat Feb 22, 2003 12:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
they seem to be just one time shots.

PostSat Feb 22, 2003 3:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm looking forward to the day I can actually watch Cartoon Network again. Which means I'll have to go on vacation. Very Happy
PostSat Feb 22, 2003 1:19 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject:
Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Jack.

Odd, isn't it. Laughing Rolling Eyes
PostSat Feb 22, 2003 4:38 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
I believe Cartoon Network can be called Universal for its higher selection now.
PostSat Feb 22, 2003 9:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Only 4 new PPG eps and 5 new Ed, Edd, and Eddy? And for the love of God why do they keep making the crappy new Dexter's Lab?

The Toonami additions seem good. DBZ, DB, Gundam, Kenshin. I really like Transformers, but Armada just doesn't cut it for me. And does this mean that X-men and Jackie Chand are coming to CN? Because I'd really like that. I don't get the WB.

As for the shows like Sealab, I'm convinced those are only really funny when you watch them with someone. And I have no one to watch them with. Eh. But at least Trigun looks good.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Feb 23, 2003 11:33 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
JAckie CHan adn X-Men are both coming to CN, when and where weren't known, but considering X-Men is on Toonami aren't the world... ok so at least UK toonami, one would think it would find a home there. Jackie Chan will either join SVES or Toonami I think, there aren't to many blocks those shows fall into, CN primetime is a possibility too.

PostSun Feb 23, 2003 1:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: