нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Yet another profile thread! Describe yourself!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Yet another profile thread! Describe yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
What the hey, I'll bite...

Height: 6'3"-ish
Weight: 240 (built like a linebacker, but don't play football)
Eyes: Grayish Hazel
Hair: Blonde or brown (JUST ADD WATER!!!)
Hair Style: Normally slicked back but water tends to dry up for some reason. Kinda long for a guy, but can't ponytail anything. BURNZ RULE!!!
Clothing: Casual, to say the least. Long as it don't have holes (other than the normal ones), I'll wear it.
Music: Pretty much anything with actual music in it. But especially rock, alt., and symphoic metal (Rhapsody 4eva!)
Personlity: Basically I'm the California slacker type. The only things people will ever really see me get into a bind about are theatre & the arts (my passion and dream), philosophy & religion (people take things way too seriously), and war (how hard is it for humanity to not kill each other?).
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 1:50 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rycel wrote:
What the hey, I'll bite...

Height: 6'3"-ish
Weight: 240 (built like a linebacker, but don't play football)
Eyes: Grayish Hazel
Hair: Blonde or brown (JUST ADD WATER!!!)
Hair Style: Normally slicked back but water tends to dry up for some reason. Kinda long for a guy, but can't ponytail anything. BURNZ RULE!!!
Clothing: Casual, to say the least. Long as it don't have holes (other than the normal ones), I'll wear it.
Music: Pretty much anything with actual music in it. But especially rock, alt., and symphoic metal (Rhapsody 4eva!)
Personlity: Basically I'm the California slacker type. The only things people will ever really see me get into a bind about are theatre & the arts (my passion and dream), philosophy & religion (people take things way too seriously), and war (how hard is it for humanity to not kill each other?).

That's a very ponderable point. *Grabs a box cutter.* Let's go talk about that, and your current death count, Rycel. Over in that dark corner over there . . . yes . . . that's right . . . talk . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 6:26 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
That's a very ponderable point. *Grabs a box cutter.* Let's go talk about that, and your current death count, Rycel. Over in that dark corner over there . . . yes . . . that's right . . . talk . . .

Shocked Meep!
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 7:47 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:
dougisfunny wrote:
Rainbow Bright rocks, Gummi bears though... now they powned

Rainbow Bright truly rocks! I remember being a kid and loosing my Rainbow Bright dolly in the grocery store and how bad I through a tantrum because I wanted her back...gawd, I was a Rainbow Bright fanatic with the dolls, cassette, towels, the cartoons,and those little furry goblin creatures... boy, the mass marketing and the way it was presented to a kid really brainwashed me to keep making my parents buy the stuff.

Oooh yeah! Rainbow Brite, now THAT'S the good stuff! No joke, I even had a doll....

That was quite the while ago though, and I...*cough* of course don't play with...the doll anymore. Heh, I don't even know where it is! Yes, that's right, it's not anywhere to be found, because I got rid of that thing when I was like 3-4 years old! It's not in my room, no siree! And I wouldn't play with it anymore even if it was (hypothetically) hidden under my bed along with my Care Bears dolls!
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 11:30 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rycel wrote:
BURNZ RULE!!!

yeah! but i might cut mine when i get a haircut, i thinking long and hard.
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostTue Aug 19, 2003 1:10 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Didn't you say your girlfriend wants you to cut them? If that's the case, then make her happy. You can always grow them back.

PostTue Aug 19, 2003 10:26 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
no, it's not my girlfriend, she has no problem with them, i just kinda want a change, for now, i cut 'em before then grew them back a coupleof months after.

peace
PostTue Aug 19, 2003 3:59 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Oh, what the hell... I'm a vain person, and my ego won't allow me to pass up this chance to talk about myself some more...

Age: 23 (yeah, that's right, I'm old... you want to make something of it?)
Height: 6'5"-6'6" (that's an estimate... I really haven't measured lately)
Weight: 250 lbs. (also an estimate... +/-20 lbs.)
Eyes: In the right light, so black you can't see the pupils... but mostly dark brown in most bright light
Hair: Pure black, and very wavy (in other words, "not really curly, but definitely not straight)

*DANGER! LONG DRAWN-OUT DESCRIPTIONS BELOW!!*

Hair Style: Right now, I'm trying to grow it out. The top is getting long, and thus getting a bit more curly and harder to manage, while I try to keep the sides and back short. I used to shave my head until about 8 months ago, and then about 8 months before I started shaving my head I had long wavy hair that reached my shoulders. I had had long hair for 4 years, then I got tired of the long hair, so I shaved it, with the intention that I was going to get a tatoo on my scalp. Unfortunately, financial problems came along and I couldn't afford to get the tat, and then I eventually got sick of constantly shaving my head and started to let it grow out. I'm still not sure whether I want to grow it completely out again, since it will take a couple years again before it's at its previous length, and I also still want to be able to get the scalp tatoo. So, this "in-between" hair length (not long enough to put in a pony-tail, but not short enough for any daylight to touch my scalp) will have to do until I decide to forget about the tatoo or until I get money for the tatoo.

Clothing Style: During the summer, my wardrobe contains the following: t-shirt (size XXL), jeans/khakis/shorts (38 waist, 36 inseam), my old pair of Converse or sometimes my newer Nikes (both size 14), a baseball cap (fitted only, usually 7½ or 7¾) or a "bucket" hat, and a hawaiian-print shirt (also size XXL, unbuttoned). During the winter, I replace the hawaiian shirts usually with hooded sweatshirts (size XXL-Tall, because otherwise the sleeves aren't long enough for my freakishly long arms) or sometimes a flannel work-shirt (also size XXL-Tall), and usually wear my heavier steel-toed Converse work/hiking boots (size 14; bet you didn't think Converse made steel-toe boots Wink ), and also replace the lighter "summer hats" for knit hats or "beanies" (one size fits all).
As you can probably tell from the size of everything, I'm a big guy, which makes shopping for new clothes a pain in the ass, so my wardrobe stays pretty consistent. The most important element of my style of dressing is that I always have to be wearing two shirts, otherwise I just feel naked. And if it's too hot for a hoodie and none of my lighter-weight shirts are wearable, I'll double-up my t-shirts (ie: wear one color (usually white) under another T-shirt). This is why most of them are either black or white, with only a notable few bright blues, reds, yellows, and muted browns and greens thrown in for a change of pace when necessary.
Call me crazy, but the classic T-shirt and jeans combination will never go out of style, so I figure "why change a good thing"?

Other Unique Characteristics: Sideburns. I love my sideburns, because they're the only facial hair I can grow really well. Because of my mixed ancestry, I grow pretty thick stubble on my cheeks (which I get from my grandfather on my mom's side), but I can't grow a mustache and have only the thinnest chin-hair (from my dad's side of the family, the "pure" Native American side). My dad can only grow a scruffy little goatee-beard on the tip of his chin, and he has one of those tiny little mustaches that doesn't connect at the middle, grows only at the corners of his lip, and makes him look chinese or something. My little attempt at a goatee looks just like my dad's, but thinner, and I can't even get any hair to grow on my upper lip. Ah, genetics is a weird thing...
Other than my follicle troubles, though, I do have a small "beauty mark" (if you want to call it that, i just call it a mole) on the left corner of my upper lip, which unfortunately makes me look a bit more feminine than I like. I also have some pretty cool eyebrows that arch up to a bit of a point in the middle, and I have been asked if I trim or shape them (which I don't).

There, I hope I painted a pretty accurate picture of myself... Cool

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Aug 28, 2003 6:30 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
oh finally i can put a pic on here, mwahaha this website can come in handy.
www.facethejury.com
You put your picture up and they people rate it 1-10, (i got a 3 for this one so far Razz ) I'm UG!

peace

I didn't have my side burns at that time so sorry everyone, i have failed to bring you the glory. That's not my guitar or my room BTW.
PostMon Sep 08, 2003 12:32 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
damn, with all these "good looking" geeks, I'm almost afraid to post a pic of myself in here... might scare people away... Very Happy

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Sep 11, 2003 6:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I would say that, except for my psuedo-frekaishly-large nose, I don't look too shabby. Especially since I started growing my hair out. It's longer than it's ever been in my LIFE (which isn't TOO long to tell you the truth)

PostThu Sep 11, 2003 7:55 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I said i'd give thee a woman, so woman you shall have!!!
My girlfriend.

whadaya think eh? eh?
Discuss!

peace
PostSat Sep 13, 2003 9:41 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think facethejury.com is the best waste of time ever!
PostSat Sep 13, 2003 10:30 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i would think so.
PostSat Sep 13, 2003 11:28 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Goldfinger2K,eres medio guapoton güeye...your girie is cute too!

And I think if my boyfriend would ever place a picture of me on any forum without my permission,I would choke him mercilessly,then post a pic of him being choked here. Twisted Evil
PostMon Sep 15, 2003 2:05 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: