нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Anime Recommendations
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Anime Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Itachsuke

Post subject:
I recommend Beck... Its really good. Very Happy

And if anyone knows where to get anime downloads, etc. , email me at akatsuki@akatsuki-x.com please. Thanks. ;D
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 2:28 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
At this point they should just finish Yu Yu Hakusho, leaving it in the middle of the Sensui ark is an insult to it's creators, the fans and Toonami itself.

As for new animes well Full Metal Panic has been lyaing around for quite a while, and it's not an angst heavy title like Evangelion or Gundam SEED so just about anyone can like it. It's clever mix of action and comedy may just revive the mecha genre from it's current rut. Smile
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 6:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
2) EVA is not coming to Cartoon Network or [as], ever. It's way too late.

Was just glancing over this thread after Itachsuke's blatant request for illegal substances (Which we here at the TI officially don't condone) and Laughman's super non-sensical post given the title and context of the thread, I noticed this little gem.

So, Nobu, would you be eating your words on your own, or should I be making you some alphabet soup? ^________^

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Yeah it's a bit non-sensical but my second statement is just there to keep on topic, other wise we would end up talking about some sort of cheese. Laughing
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 7:21 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
So, Nobu, would you be eating your words on your own, or should I be making you some alphabet soup? ^________^

Way ahead of you. They taste like crow, by the way. Razz
Another reason you should never use absolutes in your declarations. Wink
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 7:31 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Absolutes are fine. So long as you're a dutiful Truffle-pig and use your mod skeelz to erase all traces of such indescretions when they are proven wrong. ^_^

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 9:28 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Absolutes are fine. So long as you're a dutiful Truffle-pig and use your mod skeelz to erase all traces of such indescretions when they are proven wrong. ^_^

Thus, only Sith think in absolutes. And we probably don't have any Sith around here.
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 10:16 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The first rule of Sith Club is "You don't talk about Sith Club."
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 10:19 pm
AngelHedgie

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
2) EVA is not coming to Cartoon Network or [as], ever. It's way too late.

I'm going to have to remember this one. Ranks up there with "Heavier than air flying machines are impossible" and "TV is just a flash in the pan".

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 8:03 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
My thinking at the time (April '05) was that Giant Robot Week had killed any real chance Williams Street had to convince the CN suits to acquire Eva (even for [as]), and ADV wasn't going to let Eva slip out of their Anime Network-exclusive deathgrip.
The subsequent stagnation of TAN's 24/7 proliferation, on top of ADV's acquisition slowdowns and financial rollbacks, seem to have loosened that grip lately as more of their shows are starting to appear on other networks, i.e. Chrono Crusade and Peacemaker to Showtime.

So, this'll just have to go on one of CP's extraneous digits, then. Wink
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 8:24 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I had never seen nobu make a mistake. Never imagined he would say that then be eating alphabet soup months later.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostWed Aug 17, 2005 6:10 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: