нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Memorized any anime songs?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Memorized any anime songs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Spookmonkey wrote:
The teeth have to come out early even if they do not bite. It's my duty to shut down the idea that this board is a "yay anime! boo america!" board, that's all.

It's not?

As far as animation-related subjects go, it shouldn't be.
Anything else is fair game. Wink

exactly. Toonami isn't an anime block remember?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 1:42 am
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
hmm ...well spookymonkey's simple name gets to me for obvious reasons.Good guy, but terrible thoughts of monkeys come into my mind though...

Anyway, I have a really terrible memory of memorizing stuff ...heh! Except given into consideration I at least hum the mixed up tunes of Sailor Moon's opening theme and the Digi Rap simultaneously.
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 3:21 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
Night was a jackass.

Evil or Very Mad

I'm going to let that one slide, pal, just because I like you...

besides, for a guy who's tastes in animation tend more toward the "furry" landscape (at least from your choice in Disney Afternoon themesongs), I'd have figured you and Nightweaver would have had much more in common...
Razz Wink

also, leave mechtama alone... so far, there has been no real reason for you to have snapped like that... I understand where you stand on the whole anime invasion in American popular culture, but still, that's not reason enough to say "Bring it on Bitch"... that's just common sense, foo...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 7:29 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Night and I didn't get along in the slightest, I can't stand the elitist type that he is/was.

You'll take note of one giant difference between me and night as for as those shows are concerned. I have never gotten turned on by Becky from Tailspin... Gadget on the otherhand...

As for Mechtama, it was just a quick "baring of the teeth" so to speak. I really didn't feel like typing out the time that anti-disney statements wouldn't be tolerated by me without justification.

Anywho, take away the "fury aspect to Darkwing duck and Tailspin and you got a really funny parody of a superhero and a humorous noir adventure series. Besides, my tastes for animation don't so much lean towards furry as they lean towards...umm... whats the word.... oh yeah, good. Smile

PostSun Nov 02, 2003 9:14 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just read this thread and I think it's funny because 2 people have called Spookmonkey Nightweaver. What a funny message board we frequent . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 9:54 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
With our powers combined, I am STNightmonkey!....ehhhh.... no.

PostMon Nov 03, 2003 2:28 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
hmm ...well spookymonkey's simple name gets to me for obvious reasons.

On account of my dead sexiness, right?

PostMon Nov 03, 2003 4:19 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think this thread flew out of left feild in record time. Great job!
PostWed Nov 05, 2003 3:25 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
Heh

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 6:19 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
thank you for that mind-boggling response, sonicboom... Rolling Eyes

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 6:38 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I want a taco . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:18 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
DeeLite wrote:

¿Como monkey man? All I merely meant was the "monkey" part to your name, obviously because monkeys totally gross me out.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 9:28 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Monkeys fling poo too! Laughing
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 10:25 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
Spookmonkey wrote:
DeeLite wrote:

¿Como monkey man? All I merely meant was the "monkey" part to your name, obviously because monkeys totally gross me out.

you most definitly have been hangin' with the wrong monkeys.

PostFri Nov 07, 2003 1:24 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trying to get back on topic here..

Memorizing anime songs is hard, but quite impressive if you can do it. I remember this really hot girl at Megacon cosplaying as Koalla Su from Love Hina. She was able to sing the entire openening song by heart...in nearly perfect key o.0

Dont think that's impressive? Listen to it just once and see if you brain doesn't shut down while trying to understand even a single word of it.

As for me, nope couldn't memorize one for the life of me. Closest I got was Real Folk Blues and memorized up to the second chorus.
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 8:42 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: