нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Post opinion on what I am writing thanks.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Post opinion on what I am writing thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiba

Post subject: Post opinion on what I am writing thanks.
Ok I am writing a book it's called the continental warriors. Its about a boy Kai. He started off on his journey with nothing, but soon found out why he had to leave home. He is the protector of the gailant scrolls and he carrys two blades. The first is a phoenix blade the other is the galiant blade. He becomes one of the continental warriors after one of his dad's friends past away. His name was kokoru armarachi. He is a koya or a elite fighter of the ishizan clan. He fought along side Haku Hiharu, Kai's dad which served in the war of Tereda for 11 years.

If you want me to write one of the chapters Just tell me and please post your opinions on what i said about my book that is in the process.Thanks.
PostThu May 25, 2006 3:51 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
OK...Sorry to have to put it this way, but your book introduction bites. It lacks any sort of factors that would make it a worthwhile read.
PostThu May 25, 2006 4:17 pm
kiba

Post subject:
Thats not my Introduction thats just some of the information i put out for you, if you want me to put in my intro i will be happy to. Sorry if I didn't make it clear on what I was writing. So if you want me to just write back again
PostThu May 25, 2006 4:27 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Gotta see what you're writing before I give an opinion.
PostFri May 26, 2006 2:30 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Sorry for coming on a bit strong, kiba. I can be a little...blunt sometimes. As for your intro, go ahead and post it. I'll give it a good read and go from there.
PostFri May 26, 2006 5:47 am
kiba

Post subject:
Sorry I havent been on for awhile. I've been on vacation.Oh heres my intro post opinion.

When the world is at it's end.Only a few choose to fight they are called the Continental warriors. From each clan and tribe one is selected and trained to fight in the war of Tereda. Only a few survived and they were giving the elite title Koya. They then went into hiding, so what they saw was kept secret. People soon forgot of the legendary warriors,but once this happened a kid with a destiny, a boy with a dream stepped forward without hesitation to find out why and how he stepped upon this without any answer of who he was becoming and how he was destined to save the the world like his father before him. With the galiant blade and the friends he will soon have no one will stop the continentals from serving the world they once saved and finally putiing the destruction into it's final slumber.

Sorry for the wait well post opinions good or bad.
PostThu Jun 08, 2006 2:49 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Judging by your general writing skill and grasp of English you portray on this show, everything you write is garbage.
PostFri Jun 09, 2006 1:35 am
kiba

Post subject:
Ok thanks for your opinion.
PostFri Jun 09, 2006 1:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: