нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - does anyone recall this Toonami promo?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
does anyone recall this Toonami promo?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cresun

Post subject: does anyone recall this Toonami promo?
it was a commercial promoting Toonami and its current series for the time being, including X-Men Revolution, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Batman Beyond and Samurai Jack

of what i'm able to recall from my memory, the scene was a black space with tv screens floating around, showing clips from the different series

another important occurring in this commercial, was the appearance of characters from the different series, falling down thru this space, between the floating screens

i recall Jean Gray being one of them, and there was a scream in the background when she fell

it aired over the summer, but i'm not sure which year it was...probably somewhere between 2002 ~ 2004

it might also be significant to note that it was aired in Norway, so i don't know if it was international

does anyone recall my description?

i want to watch this promo again and identify the music from it, which i actually don't remember, but recall that i found interesting

i think it's in the style of Linkin Park - Session, but more downtempo and ambient

if you know what promo or song i'm talking about, please let me know!
PostMon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 am
Alshoff

Post subject:
[Edit: complete missed part of the post about it airing in Norway.]

Last edited by Alshoff on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: does anyone recall this Toonami promo?
cresun wrote:
was aired in Norway,

Hmm... you might check YouTube for Cartoon Network UK promos as well, since Turner Broadcasting Europe was in charge of that area.
PostMon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm
cresun

Post subject:
...it's hopeless

here in Norway, Toonami only aired a limited selection of the series otherwise aired in the US and UK

they launched sometime after the millennium, introducing Samurai Jack...then Batman Beyond, followed up by X-men Revolution, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest and Justice League

...that is, for as long as i kept track of it...which was until ~ 2004 (Cartoon Network didn't broadcast on the cable in my region)

if Samurai Jack was first aired in 2002, that should limit the timespan of when Toonami launched in Norway

anyhow, i don't know if Toonami / Cartoon Network had an exclusive host in Norway, or if it was scandinavian...so i have no idea if this promo were aired elsewhere in the world...can't find any information on the web

does no one recall anything from my description in the first post?
PostThu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: