нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bleeding Heart
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bleeding Heart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFan

Post subject: Bleeding Heart
Bleeding Heart

My heart looks far worse than that of the corpse of a World War II soldier that got his head blown off by a hand grenade while firecrackers were shoved down his skivvies. Not only that—but also the feeling of the sickened on looker that wretches there in the battlefield, losing their lunch from months before and refusing to fill his stomach up again afterwards.
It hurts—to be in love. It always comes at a price. My price was my happiness, and my heart all together. I loved Him so much, that seeing Him happy brought me an empty joy even though the initial price was—and is—sadness.
When He spoke that gentle word with two meanings, I was struck by invisible lightening. I wanted to run, to scream, to cry, but I couldn’t move. The pain is still shut up inside while my numbness continues. Tears will not fall from my eyes, so they try to force their way through my mouth, but they will not exit there either. All my broken and shaking body needs is a good cry. One good, five-hour-long balling time, that soaks into a pillow—or better yet—into His shoulder.
You would think it to be awkward, to spend time with Him now, even though I think His love is misplaced, but in reality—it eases the pain more than a thousand hugs could ever do.
“Manic Depression touches my soul. I know what I want but I just don’t know…how to go about getting it.” Famous words from a famous man, tell my life story more than I could attempt to write it, “Jaded hearts heal with time. Shoot that love so we can stop the bleeding.” Yes, that is the “Killer.”
But His words bring me hope:
“I know Dawn in real life, I don’t know you outside… but! I’m willing to give her up, but you wouldn’t care, I don’t think.” Darling, I love you more than my heart can bear at times. I will always care, and above all else, I wish and will you to pick me—however I portray the best friend, encouraging you to pick your happiest choice. She can be more to you than I ever can.
“Realer…but not more,” His response to my heart breaking comment.
I am vulnerable now. Any one person could touch me how my heart craves and I could spend the entire day crying in their arms. You are the protector of my heart, I wish you to protect the whole of me.
I am empty without you…
“Everything, including every good thing, comes at a price,” a trite, yet true statement.
My price—was my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....THE END... *cough* yeah...wrote that during History... >_> *Runs.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Manic Depression touches my soul. I know what I want but I just don’t know…how to go about getting it.”
-Seal, “Manic Depression”

“Jaded hearts heal with time. Shoot that love so we can stop the bleeding.”
-Seal, “Killer”

“Everything, including every good thing, comes at a price.”
-William Willingham

((All the rest are quotes by "Him."))

Last edited by TheFan on Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 6:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nice story. Kinda sad, but nice.
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 7:27 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Good Story

What are stroies and peoms here days so depressing...

*Travels back to his happy place*
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 7:51 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
Cause it's not really just a story... it really happened....
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
wow...thats sad...damn...
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 8:34 pm
Spazzy

Post subject:
man...woah....it's...sad....and.....man.....woah
PostWed Dec 17, 2003 9:57 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
I dont get it, add giant robots and schoolgirls.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Dec 17, 2003 10:07 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Flamethower of justice is outa napalm, so Slim pulls out rocket launcher of modest doom*

He can do it however he wants. Giant robots and Schoolgirls arew usually pointless additions to some stories(Albeit they are really good for ratings)
PostThu Dec 18, 2003 12:31 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
TheFan wrote:
Cause it's not really just a story... it really happened....

Kalma, read the quote above this sentence.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Dec 18, 2003 6:43 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
good short-story... you don't need to add anything... of course, then again, it's always been my experience that giant robots and schoolgirls can never really harm a story, they're just fun filler... It's like Jello; they're always room for Jello... and there's always room for a giant mecha armageddon piloted by cyborg schoolgirls in the background of any story... try and fit one into your favorite Dr. Seuss book, or even your favorite Bible story!

1 Samuel 17:45-50, JohnnyPsycho-style wrote:

45 David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with Vibro-bladed sword and Dimension-ripping spear and Sonic javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies and intergalactic armadas of Israel, whom you have defiled.
46 This day the Lord will hand you over to me, and I'll strike down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel*
47 All those hoardes of young adolescent psychic schoolgirls gathered here will know that it is not by sword or rail-gun that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give all of you into our hands."
48 As the Massive Philistine Doom-bot Goliath 3000 moved closer to attack him, David's Sandrock Gundam Israeli Custom ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him.
49 Reaching into his magic bag and taking out a gigantic boulder, he slung it and struck the Philistine Doom-bot on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, rupturing the nuclear-reactor core, and he fell facedown on the ground.
50 So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone weighing 200 metric tons; without a plasma sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.

*note that one of these verses didn't have to be "translated", since David's speech is pretty darn hardcore to begin with...

don't worry, I'm just playing around... hope my attempt at humor helped put a smile on your face... cheer up!... Very Happy

booyah, and shalom mamma-jamma...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSat Dec 20, 2003 5:34 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
I dont get it, add giant robots and schoolgirls.

*pulls out Narsil of Doomy-Doomness*

Yeah, of course you wouldn't.

Good. It represents every bad relationship, and we all have had shitty ones. (I know)
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Dec 22, 2003 10:23 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, its too sad. I want you to embelish the truth like everyone does! See? And Giant robots and schoolgirls are not just ratings grabbers. Try Big O with no Giant Robots.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostMon Dec 22, 2003 1:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: