нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - DBZ Episode airings
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
DBZ Episode airings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
dont do what?

Make a post with nothing but periods in it. It adds nothing to the conversation and takes up space. You'll notice it's gone.
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 6:22 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why do we pick on you? Read the replies. Simply its because you havent added anything to the conversations.

Really we want, and need, new blood on these forums badly. But we need that to be something that acutally leads to a viable conversation.
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 6:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Might have to do with the majority of your posts having no context to them. Then again, it could be your hostile attitude and telling people to shut up (especially mods).

All new members are called newbies right off the bat. However, those who contribute to the well being of the message board as a whole quickly fit in while those who start threads or make posts that say nothing but "[Insert fighting anime title] is gods gift to man!11!!11!1! It pwns every show out there!!!1!!!1", those people earn the title of newbie and continue to embaress themselves.

You sir are the latter.
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 6:27 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
big changes needed. I will change these forums and add to conversations no more playin around
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 6:37 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
I look forward to future conversations then.
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 6:44 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
yo why does everyone pick on me?

Because you're new, and because you're incoherent.

Vegito1471 wrote:
big changes needed. I will change these forums and add to conversations no more playin around

Um... I guess that's an "I'll try." Hope you get more legible.
PostFri Jun 03, 2005 1:31 am
imadad2

Post subject: Finally
June 14th 10:30pm Eastern. I do like that it will not be in the Toonami block on Saturday night. DBZ once a week would be to much to take. No episode summary on Cartoon Network, so if anyone might know where they are going to start at, I'd appreciate the info. My cheap self tapes the shows for my kids. I need the saiyan saga - captain ginyu, so I am keeping my fingers crossed they start at the beginning.
PostWed Jun 08, 2005 9:39 am
Bungleman

Post subject:
I'm actually excited that DBZ is making a return... even though now I see that there was much better stuff out there, DBZ was what got me into anime initially. I always laughed at my friends for watching the 'stupid cartoon ball show,' but they got to laugh at me later when I got into anime more than they did.

I hope they start from the beginning, because my wife is getting into anime now (she loves YYH and Gundam Seed/Destiny), and I want her to be able to experience DBZ like I did. The only thing she's seen is DBGT, so she thinks the whole DB saga sucks now (can't blame her, I would have probably hated all anime if I had seen DBGT first instead of DBZ)... so I'd like to show her otherwise if we start at the Raditz saga. Very Happy
PostWed Jun 08, 2005 1:45 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, if shes a gundam fan, she's alright in my book.
PostWed Jun 08, 2005 6:39 pm
imadad2

Post subject: From the beginning
MSNBC's listings for Cartoon Network have the DBZ slot starting at the very beginning. Oh boy. Finally the episodes I have never seen. Set your VCR's the recording begins June 14th. Razz
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 3:10 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well if it shows late enough at night maybe we will get the uncut ones. But i know i'll end up rewatching the series again. Because I'm DBZ's bitch and I just can't avoid it.
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 7:22 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
June 13, not 14. I cant wait to watch it. I hope we do get the uncut episodes.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 3:45 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
June 13, not 14.

No, it's the 14th.

June 13th has an episode of DBGT ("Giru's Checkered Past") that got skipped during all the previous runs.
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 4:23 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
do you have any idea if we are going to get to see the uncut episodes?
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 4:30 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The first 67 episodes were so severely edited that they were shortened to 53 on American tv. I doubt that the show will be left in the original statea, however we ARE getting 67 episodes re-dubbed. this means that they won't be AS edited. Again, this does not mean that they won't be edited, however, standards have been slightly loosened (They can sawy the words "Die", "Dead, and "Death" now. That's a HUGE difference from 6 years ago.)

So, most likely, the show will be edited, (For example, when Vegito kills a Namekian that is holding a Namekian baby, the baby was painted out. It would NOT surprise me if they made the same decision this time around.) But since we are getting the full 67 episodes, then expect far less edits.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 5:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 4 of 14

Jump to: