нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Episode 18 (OVA 3 episode 5) discussion, *SPOILERS* and pictures available at The Ayeka Fan Club.

Episode 19 (OVA 3 episode 6) currently scheduled for March 16, 2005. Cool
PostWed Dec 22, 2004 9:56 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thankyou! *luff to nobu*
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostThu Dec 23, 2004 2:49 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Now that I've managed to see it over the weekend, my mini-review of Episode 5:

Well there's finally some action for the people that have clamored for it, but not quite in the form they wanted. Wink Of course, considering the combined offensive firepower of our little group, there should be no surprise who emerges victorious.
That situation resolved, we get a resolution to the root cause of the "conflict" that got us into this mess in the first place and things return to normal at Masaki house.
Much to the amusement of our antagonist Z, who finally makes his move and leaves us with a nice little cliffhanger to kick off the final (presumably action-packed) episode involving a powered-up Tenchi.

In other news, the second soundtrack album for the series is set for Japanese release on January 26th.

Now, I can hear you all saying, "That's great and all, Nobu... but what about for us here in Eigo-land?"
Well, there's no information from FUNimation regarding a release date yet, but their main information liason Lance Heikell has been posting a cryptic little blurb in forums all over the intarweb when asked about how it's progressing. I'll list a sample I copy/pasted from ANN's forum:

Lance Heiskell wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:

Sad that nothing was mentioned about Tenchi Muyo, OVA3 though. So are they still searching for the original VA's then Lance? Wink

Don't worry. Everything will turn out beautifully. This one has taken a bit more time. (I wonder why?) Wink

PostMon Jan 03, 2005 9:18 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, I FINALLY got the DVD of uncut Tenchi Muyo Ryo-oki episodes 1-5 and I have a question, maybe it only counts for the dub, I don't know because I haven't watched the sub yet but:

When Ryoko and Sasami find Tench and Ayeka under the rooted tree of Yousho's ship (after they've watched the memories) why does Ryoko say 'and after I came all this way to help you?' before dissapearing?

Is that because she figured out Grandpa is really Yousho or what? What wa she helping with?
PostFri Jan 07, 2005 9:57 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I really should watch this...
PostFri Jan 07, 2005 1:38 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
Hey, I FINALLY got the DVD of uncut Tenchi Muyo Ryo-oki episodes 1-5 and I have a question, maybe it only counts for the dub, I don't know because I haven't watched the sub yet but:

When Ryoko and Sasami find Tench and Ayeka under the rooted tree of Yousho's ship (after they've watched the memories) why does Ryoko say 'and after I came all this way to help you?' before dissapearing?

Is that because she figured out Grandpa is really Yousho or what? What wa she helping with?

My interpretation:

Basically, she came out because Sasami was begging Ryoko to help find a presumed lost-in-the-rain Ayeka, and instead she found Tenchi and Ayeka together, both safe and dry. So she was a little miffed about the wasted effort, and the fact that Tenchi and Ayeka were now so friendly with each other. (Especially after she downloaded the events in the cabin from Ryo-ohki Razz )

BTW, Funaho caused the rainstorm that stuck Tenchi and Ayeka together. Wink
PostFri Jan 07, 2005 9:49 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
In other news, the second soundtrack album for the series is set for Japanese release on January 26th.

Cover art posted at the official www.tenchi-web.com/ today:

Also, Lance is teasing us again...his answer to a question about a GXP boxset included the following:
Quote:
lheiskell [lheiskell is offline]
FUNimation Representative

[Default]
Quote:
Originally Posted by renard
Have the guys at Funimation mentioned a full box set yet?

Not for quite a while. You'll just have to bide your time with new Tenchi Muyo! OVA in the summer and fall.

So yay!... but keep in mind that summer doesn't officially end until September 20th and Fall doesn't end until December 21st. Wink
PostWed Jan 12, 2005 7:18 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ryooooooookkkii how cute ^^
PostSat Jan 15, 2005 2:30 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, the Tenchi Panshot page finally posted links to some screenshots of episode 18. Enjoy but remember: *SPOILERS ABOUND*! Wink
PostFri Jan 28, 2005 6:05 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aww I miss Ryoko action...I knwo she seems to have fun in those screen shots but I want to see the old red and black battle suit out ^^

Interesting thing, when in the dub Mihoshi is being told all of Kagato's history by her computer but you can only hear it being mumbled as she talks over him, what's he saying? All these dates and robberies right?
PostTue Feb 01, 2005 4:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
Interesting thing, when in the dub Mihoshi is being told all of Kagato's history by her computer but you can only hear it being mumbled as she talks over him, what's he saying? All these dates and robberies right?

Pretty much, the part that you really can't hear (when she's frustrated at the cube's inability to materialize coffee) isn't important. Just more of Kagato's long history of plundering archeological ruins, like Belloq in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Wink

Oh, and of course the kidnapping of a "female student" from the Galaxy Academy *cooughWashucough*

:added Feb 4:
Details of the last episode of TM! 3 now listed at AIC:

Title: "Z"
Running time: 30 minutes
Plot teaser: *The final chapter of "Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki". The mysterious light attacked Tenchi.When Tenchi wakes up he finds himself floating in the middle of space, facing the half collapsed Earth. Then the mysterious man, Z, appears behind Tenchi...Tenchi fights with Z, the person who destroyed Earth and who can also generate Light Hawk Wings. What is the reason for Z showing up in front of Tenchi...?*

Cover details to be determined...
PostThu Feb 03, 2005 3:46 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
More US release info is starting to come out... slowly.

A Funimation rep. over on Adult Swim's message board made this post:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------
We will be releasing TM! OVA 3 in spurts. In Japan, they released the 6 episode series in one episode OVAs during a 2 year time span. Heck, episode 6 will be released this March.
We are shooting for a July release for TM! OVA 3 for the first three episodes and a fall release for the rest.

FUNFlack - Your friendly neighborhood FUNimation rep.

:added 02/13:
And Lance has been quoted at AoD's forum as hoping to make an announcement at Megacon in a couple of weeks, if he can get all the necessary clearances. Cool
PostSat Feb 12, 2005 12:57 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
That was...really quick...*prays for original VA's*
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 5:09 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Digging the new look for the thread ^_~

But seriously, it's waaaay too quiet in here. *echos scarily*

Tenchi question: how does Ayeka get that head thing on 0_o it seems like waaaay too much trouble to shove it UP the hair and cause unnessercary tufts and pulling over the top seems like it wouldn't work either!
PostFri Feb 18, 2005 4:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Cover details to be determined...

Ding! Cool

Well, at least it isn't a wedding dress... Wink
PostWed Feb 23, 2005 4:10 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: