нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Which is better....G Gundam or Gundam Wing?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Which is better....G Gundam or Gundam Wing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Punisher

Post subject:
first of all, it's DEEP fried, not DEEF fried. Anyway, they wouldn't be dead because the Zero Program from Gundam Wing would be controlling them with the pilot........................

Morpheous!!!! (from the Matrix)
PostTue Jan 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
But you're also forgetting the Zero program and Morpheouses greatest fear -- butternut squash. Dude, you just can't win against the squash.
PostTue Jan 27, 2004 10:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yeah, I have to agree with you on that one. Some day we should pit the butternut squash against the radioactive loofa to see who wins.
PostWed Jan 28, 2004 8:20 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Thier powers are equal and opposite, they would neutralize and destroy each other.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Jan 28, 2004 11:49 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
Thier powers are equal and opposite, they would neutralize and destroy each other.

Do you not read!?

Andromaton wrote:
Dude, you just can't win against the squash.

PostWed Jan 28, 2004 4:31 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
But I think that they are quite evenly matched. Apparently, he has never fought a radioactive loofa like I have.
PostWed Jan 28, 2004 6:12 pm
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
A likely story!
PostTue Feb 03, 2004 11:10 am
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
No, really, it IS a likely story.
PostFri Feb 06, 2004 7:44 am
The_Punisher

Post subject:
Unfortunataley, the fact that Tri_Gun_Dam wing fought a loofa is highly unlikely. He would have been massacred. He apparently didn't reaed his own post abou the immense power of the loofas. Loofas rule.
PostSat Feb 07, 2004 1:35 pm
EnsignMinneapolis

Post subject: Starts breaking out laughing...
Come one people! Let's stay on task.

Look. I read all the posts here, and I think it's time for me to introduce myself by throwing my two yen in.

1: Gundam Wing has it's strength in it's story and characters. BUT it has one problem. It feels (at least to me) that some plot threads wrap up too quickly in it, and the dialogue is like Shakespeare written in modern English. Quite frankly, what some of the characters say in that series is quite illogical. Although some things also make sense. I liked Gundam Wing for the Drama. It was serious, and It had Giant Robots.

2: G Gundam's strength is it's comedy. Yes, it trys to play serious just enough to get under the "old school" Gundam fanboy's skin. G Gundam fans are a rare breed, because they aren't looking for grand colony-spanning storylines, they're looking for a more simpler one, Domon's adventures in a universe where Gundams are THE ULTIMATE POWER in the universe. How can a man survive... no... how can Humanity survive when a single Gundam could destroy an entire civilization? Yes, things go super-ultra-crazy in G Gundam, yes we have a good laugh, but you must realize that the story is there, if you look.

3: In a fight? Well, on the GW side, Sandrock and Deathscythe would be in trouble, while Bolt and Maxter would be the first to fall on the G Gundam side. I would actually see in the end, Heero in Wing Zero pretty much fighting to a dead heat with Domon in Burning(God) Gundam.

4: How could G Gundam fans and Gundam design fans forget the greatest gundam of all? Nobel Gundam!!!
PostSun Feb 08, 2004 4:50 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Very good point. How could we have forgotten about the only female Gundam?
PostSun Feb 08, 2004 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Punisher

Post subject:
Quote:
Come one people! Let's stay on task

Yeah, you're right, we were going a little off the subject so back to it- I agree that both shows had their faults- in Gundam Wing, it was missing the comedy, but in G Gundam it was missing a solid plot- all their was was basically a tounament that after a while got kind of boring. Throughout all of Gundam Wing the plot was great except for a few episodes like the flashback episodes and the one where Quatre's dad died. But overall, I said it before and I'll say it again, Gundam Wing is the better show.
PostSun Feb 08, 2004 11:39 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
staying on task? is that like a new dance or something? I don't keep up with you youngsters with your hipping and your hopping your bipping and your bopping. Actually, reminds me of the new coke-- no, Kodak Film.
PostSun Feb 08, 2004 5:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Or that nasty vanilla pepsi...
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 5:52 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
for the love of god please tell me you got the reference or even better, the reference of the reference.
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 10:34 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: