нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*more office chairs fly from the nosebleed seats to the front row, killing innocents in the process*
PostTue Jun 17, 2003 7:52 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:

I'll start the fight tomorrow! Unless you would like to go first.

no no, I insist, you go first Razz

oh, and Beefy, sorry about that! I shoulda known some Tenchi fanatic would've taken Ryoko...promise I'll return her after the fight

crap...now I need to find some other uber-powerful person to lead my team in the next round...
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 2:39 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Cracks knuckles, dusts off hands and keyboard* Here goes nothing.

Post #1:

TWWK: C'mon, damnit, where the hell is CP and Team Gir?

Voice from above: WAAAAAAAH!

TWWK and Team: *They look up, see a green figure falling down to the ground from way up high. The figure lands with a THUD. He lays there for a minute, then springs up, cuts some grass, and grabs some of the odd looking red hearts that pop out.*

Link: *Looks up at TWWK, and smiles.* Heh heh.

*Inu Yasha and Hiei simultaneously fly out of the nearby forest, landing on either side of Link.*

Hiei: I do hope this battle is a bit more challenging . . .

Saito: Don't mock us. Evil will perish.

Hiei: Don't make me rip out your pretty little vocal chords.

CP: *Appears behind TWWK, and taps him on the shoulder.* Hi. *Jumps up, flips, and lands with the rest of his team.*

TWWK: o_0;; you wasted half a post on a flashy entry . . .

CP: Absolutely necissary. Ready team? Go! *Inu Yasha picks up Link and jumps over Ryoko, using her head as a stepping stone in the process. Ryoko follows him, already pissed by IY's insolent actions. On the way, she grabs Tenchi, taking him off with her, him screaming to put him down. Hiei, already having gotten the attention of Saito, lunges at him. Saito unsheathes his sword and attacks, while Hiei jumps backwards, leading him off towards the forest, away from the rest of the pack.*

TWWK: Wait! Come back! That's what he wants you to do! *But it's too late. The teams are already split into 3 groups.*

CP: *Smirks* We'll be having a one on one battle, at least for now. *He unsheathes his ice sword, and the surrounding area slowly gets colder. The sword radiates a soft mist. CP takes his other hand, reaches behind his back, and then brings it forward, holding 4 very small white cubes in his hand. He throws them upwards, and TWWK looses track of them as they fall to the ground. CP beckons TWWK to attack first.*

*Inu Yasha stops running. Ryoko catches up, and sets down Tenchi. IY throws Link at Tenchi. Ryoko, trying to protect Tenchi, strikes Link down in midair. He lands, 3 hearts taken off his 20 heart total, and starts dodgeing her further attacks, seizing the hearts that rise up from the ripped grass in the process.*

Inu Yasha: Heh, fool. You're not human, and so as long as I don't attack Tenchi, and since you're trying to hurt a human, this will work. *Unsheathes the Tetsaiga, and it transforms into it's powerful form. IY and Ryoko proceed to fight.*

*Meanwhile, Link throws his boomerang at Tenchi.*

Tenchi: WHAA! NO! *Puts his arms up the sheild him, but the boomerang connects and he is stunned. He awakens to see Ryoko holding her own (and him almost getting hit in the process of her fight, through no one's intentions) and sees Link running off. Tenchi follows Link.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 11:31 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
hmm...the mindless babble main page says that CP's posted...but when I come into the thread I can't see his post...or the one I swore I made this morning Razz

can I get some help from a mod?

this seems to happen in some other threads, as well...

but luckily, I can see your post, CP, in this "Post a reply" screen...weirddd

anyway, the fight goes on...

TWWK: no matter, CP...my team isn't much of a team...I'd rather they fight separate then apart...<makes the cool Neo "come hither" motion> let's go...

CP: <starts to run at TWWK, then stops> ehh...I have no idea what you're going to throw at me...

TWWK: same here...<reaches for tenchi-ken> crap...tenchi's go my...er....his sword...well, to weapon number 2...<pulls out lightsaber> I'll have you know than I'm a much more formidable power than Tenchi...not only do I have his Jurain powers - I'm also a Jedi knight

CP: well, Jedi knight, bring it on...

Stage Left...Saito and Hiei
<Saito chases Hiei into the forest, slowly losing sight of the speedy little demon, and coming to a full stop in a clearing once he's completely lost sight of Hiei>

Saito: well...<lights a cigarette>looks like I've been lured into a trap... <Hiei suddenly leaps out behind Saito> I've got you...<pulls out katana to strike at Hiei, but Hiei is already gone from the place Saito strikes at, and has slashed Saito's back>

Hiei: you humans are so slow...

Saito: <takes a puff of his cigarette> you're fast...but not as fast as you think...<charges at Hiei, who jumps above Saito's slash, but suddenly, Saito rams the blade vertically, slashing across Hiei's side slightly>

Hiei: <lands on the ground> I should have seen that coming...

Saito: tit for tat...now let's end this...

Stage Right...Link and Tenchi

Tenchi: <Link tosses boomerang at Tenchi again, as he emergest into a clearing, and it strikes him head on> agh...<Link runs up to Tenchi and kicks him, leaving Tenchi stunned on the ground>

Link: you're not the opponent I thought you would be...<lifts sword to finish the fight and brings it down, but suddenly, a clear/bluish reflection appears, and Link's sword bounces harmlessly off of it; Link tries again and again to strike Tenchi, but the reflection continues to block the strikes>

Tenchi: <slowly getting up> I'm not finished yet...

Stage Center...Inu Yasha and Ryoko...the two sweetest of the characters, IMO Razz

Ryoko: what are you talking about? what will work? that ugly sword of yours? I don't care what you're using, but you guys are trying to hurt Tenchi...now this is personal...

::Ryoko floats a few feet above the ground, and starts flying at tremendous speeds at Inu Yasha; IY dodges at the last second and swings Tetsaiga at Ryoko, cutting her in the side and forcing her down to the ground; Ryoko quickly gets up though, ignoring the rather severe wound, and flies at IY again, and misses him again, this time getting slashed by IY's nails; Ryoko is knocked out of control by the slash, and flies into a tree::

IY: give it up girly, you're no match for me...

Ryoko: <very slowly getting up> who you calling girly, dogface? <she fully stands up, revealing that her slash mark has completely healed, and the wound in her side has closed up>

IY: you're one strong demon...

Ryoko: you have no idea...<Ryoko flies up into the air and throws an energy blast and IY that blows away several trees and throws up several feet of earth into the air; IY dodges, jumping up and towards Ryoko, ready to strike at her again; as he is about to reach her, IY swings Tetsaiga and is about to strike, when Ryoko dissapears>

IY: what the? <Ryoko appears behind IY and kicks him in the back, sending him hurling into the ground below> umph...

Ryoko: I'm a demon of many talents...
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 1:02 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
I'll join.

Members of team EVangel:

Spike: Ablities-
Jeet Kun Do
Gun Usage
Swordfish II
Jerico 941-2
MP5X-2
If losing badly:
Major Attack Asent to Heaven
Wings grow-Flight
Energy swords appear
Trenchcoat appears
shockwave

Neo:
Kung Fu
Flight
Sword skill
Bullet stopping
Re-Write code

Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Cross-Gun
Kung Fu

Green-Bird:
Use of the neb.
MP5x-2
Kung Fu
2 Katanas

That's My team.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags

Last edited by Green-Bird on Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 2:30 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fixing
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 2:37 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Green-Bird wrote:
I'll join.

settle down (space) cowboy! the next round hasn't started yet...and I'm guessing, just guessing, that someone probably already has Spike...

anyway, me and CP just fightin and exhibition match before the next round starts Razz
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 2:44 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
No had Spike until now. G-B, you still need one more person and a team name.

I'm making a couple of changes to my team. First, I'm switching Sweet Tooth and Largo, for Goro(Mortal Kombat) and Ran. And second, I'm changing my team name to, The Team of Chaos.
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 3:01 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
G-B has enough team mates, DM. You only need 3 people beside yourself.

And TWWK, the threads in Toonami Discussion and Never Ending Forum have been doing that, where there are posts but the board doesn't make a new page. We don't know why.

Oh, and glad to see you deal damage to your own characters ^_^ it's SO refreshing when people realize their characters aren't invulnerable.

One last thing. Like I told Dill, Link never speaks. ^_^

~~~~~

Post #2

CP: *Slashes at TWWK from above, TWWK blocks, expceting to see his lightsaber to cut straight through the metal of CP's sword, yet the swords remain where they are, both fighters straining their muscles to try and topple the other. TWWK presses his foot down, flicking a rock up and over to CP's right. CP's eyes follow it for a split second, giving TWWK his chance. He ducks down, sticking his knee up, attempting the Yahiko-drop-knee-to-the-groin, yet CP jumps up and over TWWK just in time, flipping in midair and landing with his back to TWWK. TWWK stands up.*

TWWK: Blast. I thought that would have gotten you.

CP: *Wipes his brow* Huh, that was close. THAT would have hurt.

TWWK: *Stands. Turns around. Lunges silently forward, stabbing CP with his lightsaber. CP vanishes and appears 3 feet in front of where TWWK thought he was. CP turns quickly and throws down his Jade Dagger at TWWK's feet. Tree branches sprout out and begin to wrap TWWK up at a rapid pace, yet he slashes at the base of them in time to prevent himself from being entwined.*

CP: Blast. I thought THAT would have gotten YOU.

TWWK: *Smirk.* What say we stop fooling around?

CP: *Larger smirk* What say we do. *Both fighters take their stance, waiting for the other to throw the first blow.*

~~~~~

Hiei: *Lands, blood dropplets fly out of his wound.* Let me ask you something.

Saito: What's that?

Hiei: Why do you attack me?

Saito: Hmm?

Hiei: I thought your goal was to fight evil, wherever it may be.

Saito: It is.

Hiei: And how are any of us evil? CP has fought TWWK's enemy Beat, the greatest threat to humanity, many times. Inu Yasha attempts to stirke down the most evil demon in all of existence, Naraku. Link repeatedly strikes down the evil Ganondorf, and I fight along side the appointed Spirit Detective, the one appointed by the leader of Heaven. So how can you justify fighting any of us. *Sheathes his sword.*

Saito: . . .

~~~~~

Ryoko: *Appears right infront of IY, tabs her hand through his leg, then slashes him accros the face*

IY: *Thinks "Gah, need a distraction . . . "* Hey! Lady!

Ryoko: *Appears, 50 feet away from IY* What do you want now?!

IY: Yo' ugly!

Ryoko: So? As long as my Tenchi loves me, I'm fine.

IY: And what if I were to attack HIM with this big, long sword of mine?

Ryoko: NEVER! *Flies forward at IY at top speed, enraged by his insolence. When she's 5 feet away, he brings the Tetsaiga down, striking the Wind Scar, sending a blast at Ryoko at point blank range, capable of killing 100 demons.*

~~~~~

Tenchi: Hey, I'm using the light halk wings. Huh. I should really figure out how to summon these on my own. No matter! *Strikes at the defenseless Link lying on the ground. Yet Tenchi's sword bounces off. Link stands up, glowing in a blue aura.*

Link: Heh! *Extends his hand to show a small blue crystal. It's Naryu's Love, capable of protecting Link from all damage.*

Tenchi: So you have your own version of the light halk wings, eh?

Link: *Smirks and nods.*

Tenchi: Then this battle won't be going anywhere, I guess.

Link: *Sits down.*

Tenchi: Good idea. *Sits down.*

~5 minutes pass. Link is seen rolling in laughter as Tenchi recounts tailes of all the times the women in his life have gone after him. After each time, Link draws pictures of all the women betrothed to him, thus causing Tenchi to roll with laughter.~

PostWed Jun 18, 2003 7:07 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
When will the next tounament start, anyway. Some of us have been waiting over a month. I can't wait to get started, as I have quite a few funny things planned out. Oh, woe is my opponent. BTW, are we going for "damage" or over tact and skill in writing our side of the fight. It would kind of suck if I do a really good job of helping my opponent out to get a loss on the votes because they said something like "I kill John Bono with a nuclear weapon. He dies."
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 10:52 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I believe "I blow up _____ with a nuclear weapon. (s)he dies." is an illegal comment/move/whatever. Most everyone who plays though should already know that crap like that's not gonna fly anywho. I don't think you'l have too much of a problem with it.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 3:31 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
people are angsty to get another tourney started...so I propose that we end this fight, and this post be the last one, if it's alright with you, CP - 2 posts for each kinda sucks, since we pretty much just set things up with the first posts...but then again, this is just an exhibition Razz

and about Link, DUH...sheesh, you think I would've known that, I mean, I do own the new game Razz

TWWK: <thinking to himself>what do I do now...he seems to equal me in both power and speed, as well as in fighting tactics...I guess, whoever makes the first mistake will lose...I just need to charge in

CP: what are you thinking?

TWWK: I'm thinking...that it's time to finish this fight

CP: <rolls out of the way of three, and gets up in time to see TWWK barrelling down on him and striking with his lightsaber> I've got you now! what?

TWWK: you see...I have another lightsaber...if I learned anything from fighting with my samurai friend, it's that second, smaller sword can always get you out of a jam <lifts up shorter lightsaber>

CP: <faces TWWK, as both fighters get into fighting stances> heh...you're pretty good

TWWK: you're not bad, yourself...hyah!! <charges at CP, swinging the first lightsaber at his head and the second at his body; CP ducks the first sword and deflects the other, then sends a kick to TWWK's midsection>

TWWK: ugh...<recovers in time to dodge a swipe of CP's sword, then kicks CP in the back, sending him to the ground; TWWK brings his sword down towards CP's head, but CP rolls out just in the nick of time, and the lightsaber only grabs a few particles of CP's hair>

CP: woh, that was close...

TWWK: <holds lightsaber up> yeah...that was close...especially for a match that doesn't count...

CP: what are you saying?

TWWK: <deignites lightsaber> I'm saying...we've both shown ourselves worthy...<walks over to other lightsaber, that fell during the fight> and I think we should call it a day and prepare for the real tournament

CP: isn't that copping out?

TWWK: maybe...but we may meet again, and we can settle it then...<puts away other lightsaber>

CP: and if that happens...no mercy

TWWK: no mercy...<walks up to CP and shakes hands>
----------------------

Hiei: do you see what I'm saying?

Saito: <lights another cigarette and takes a slow puff on it> you are a demon...demons are inherently evil...

Hiei: what about Ryoko? you work with her!

Saito: yes, for now...but she will meet her end by my sword, as well

Hiei: hey, I help people...no matter how much it's against my nature...

Saito: <takes another puff> I'll let this matter go for now...<sheaths sword> until a time when I find more out about you...but rest assured, if you are evil...I will slay you...<walks away>

Hiei: <to himself> lucky human...he has no idea what power I have...
-----------------

Tenchi: haha, so you've got girl issues, too, huh? hahaha

Link: <smirks and rolls eyes>

Tenchi: hey, alright, let's go find the others!

Link: <smiles and nods> heh <the two walk off towards IY and Ryoko>
----------------

Ryoko: <lying on the ground, on the verge of death> ugh...<coughs up blood>

IY: nothing can escape the Wind Scar...it is simply too powerful...now surrender

Ryoko: you just wait a minute...I will recover from this...just give me time

IY: I don't have anymore time! <raises Tetsaiga to finish Ryoko off, but suddenly sees a bluish glares above Ryoko> what is that? a shield? <tests the glare with Tetsaiga, which is unable to go through it>

Ryoko: <to herself> is this a light hawk wing? impossible...or is it? <to IY> you see...this fight isn't over yet...even as I say this...<Ryoko starts to move into a kneeling position> I am recovering...

IY: well bring it on, I'm ready for you!

Ryoko: I'll finish you first...<gets up slowly to full standing position, though she stands hunched b/c of her injuries> and then I'll kill that girl of yours...what's her name? Kagome?

IY: <seething with anger> what did you say?!

Ryoko: if you threaten Tenchi...I'll threaten your love...

::just as IY and Ryoko are ready to resume fighting, Tenchi and Link appear::

Tenchi: Ryoko!

Ryoko: Tenchi?

Tenchi: stop fighting! <rushes toward Ryoko, while Link steps in front of IY> you're hurt! we need to get you back to Washu!

Ryoko: I'm fine, Tenchi...<falls into Tenchi's arms, and coughs up more blood>

Tenchi: you are not fine!

IY: I'll take care of her...<steps forward with Tetsaiga drawn, but Link stays in his way> what? what's the matter?

Tenchi: you are not fighting her anymore...I'm taking her home...

IY: well...I guess we'll finish this another day, ugly

Ryoko: yes...we will, half breed...

::Tenchi and Ryoko walk off in one direction, while Link and IY are met by their other team members::

alright, the end? it's up to you, CP...keep it going one more post if you want Razz

hmm...now to go look through the thread to see whose NOT already taken for the next round to replace Ryoko...

EDIT: no one took Vash? sheesh! I think he'll make a MORE than adequate replacement for Ryoko Razz

Team TWWK Muyo!
TWWK
Tenchi Masaki
Hajime Saito
Vash the Stampede
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 4:06 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I'm dissapointed that we had to end it, seeing as how that was the most entertaining fight I've had in a VERY long time, but that post ends it well, and so I accept the truce. However, my plans for hte next few posts were exceptionally good. Another time, I suppose.

And since Mithron has been MIA, I suppose I'll set up the rankings, but no fancy shmancy images or anything. Post below if you wish to be in. Post your teams. I, again, have:

Hiei
Link
Inu Yasha

PostThu Jun 19, 2003 9:43 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
alright, reposting my team...
Team TWWK Muyo!
Tenchi Masaki
Hajime Saito
and Vash the Stampede...though I reserve the right right now to call Ryoko, in case Beefy doesn't participate in this round Razz
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 9:50 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Team EVangel:

Green-Bird
Neo
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Spike Speigel

Look at my first post for stats.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Jun 19, 2003 9:52 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 13 of 23

Jump to: