нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - DBZ Episode airings
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
DBZ Episode airings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imadad2

Post subject:
Berserk_Fury wrote:
That is why the uncut episodes are shown at 10:30 PM, and not during the day. Most of the 4 year-olds, don't stay up untill 11 at night. If you don't wan't kids to watch something like this, then make your kids go to sleep earlier.

You don't have a wife that likes to sleep in. My 4 year old stays up until 10pm CST, so he watched DBZ with me. Luckily, a new computer has been keeping him busy.

Another great episode last night. I want to root for Vegeta, because Freiza is so evil, but after he slaughtered that whole village, he is making it awful hard to like him.

It is going to be so depressing when DBZ uncut hits the 67th episode. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to show all of the Frieza saga uncut as well.
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 4:09 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
imadad2 wrote:
Berserk_Fury wrote:
That is why the uncut episodes are shown at 10:30 PM, and not during the day. Most of the 4 year-olds, don't stay up untill 11 at night. If you don't wan't kids to watch something like this, then make your kids go to sleep earlier.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that they decide to show all of the Frieza saga uncut as well.

I am too but I thought that they were going to show all of it uncut. That sucks if they dont show it all uncut.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 7:51 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The stuff after episode 67 was pretty darn uncut . . . at least, as compared to the first 67, everything else was GLORIOUS.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 9:15 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Will they keep showing DBZ after episode 67.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 9:27 pm
imadad2

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
Will they keep showing DBZ after episode 67.

I don't know at this point. I regularly check the funimation, DBZ, and Cartoon Network websites, and nothing is listed as of right now. Someone else out there might know something, but I imagine near the end of the month something should be popping up as to what will be aired next. I pray they continue through the end of the Frieza saga. I've only seen the later half of it.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 8:59 am
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I missed the last night's episode, can someone fill me in?
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 7:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Berserk_Fury wrote:
I missed the last night's episode, can someone fill me in?
Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Piccolo begin their training under King Kai.

King Kai checks planet Namek and senses Frieza there. King Kai makes the group and Goku promise not to fight Frieza. (Like they really mean it. Razz )

Goku turns up the gravity in his ship to 50G.

Krillin and Dende are still flying to get to the oldest namek's house, which is on the other side of the planet, which will take them 5 hours to reach. Vegeta senses their power and starts heading towards them. Krillin and Dende hide. Vegeta senses Zarbon is traveling alone and decides to go play with him. Krillin and Dende continue their trip to the eldest namek's house.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 9:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
imadad2

Post subject: The Finger
Did I see Vegeta giving Krillen the finger last night? I had to rewind it several times to verify it. Also, showing Goku's bare butt was hilarious. I just checked Cartoon Networks schedule and they are going beyond 67 episodes. According to the DBZ website, the 67th episode is the beginning of the fight between Goku and the Ginyu Force. Cartoon Network is showing that next week. It will be interesting how far they show the episodes. Once again, I am loving the action. These by far are the best episodes of DBZ. Very Happy
PostThu Sep 29, 2005 10:51 am
imadad2

Post subject: It looks like the end
Cartoon Network looks like they have the end of the uncut episodes in sight. 10/10 is the last episode. The schedule changed from what they had posted before. It looks like we will get 67 uncut episodes and only 67 uncut episodes. Most of these I have not seen before, so I am glad I have had the chance to view them, but there is so much more I have not seen. It looked like CN would run more, but it looks like they changed their minds. Crying or Very sad
PostMon Oct 03, 2005 11:33 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
From 67 on were mostly uncut. To redo them, the changes would be so few that it wouldn't be worth it to re-edit them.

As it says on the front page, however, DBZ episode 1 will air October 15. That means they are re-airing the uncut 67.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Oct 03, 2005 1:55 pm
imadad2

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
As it says on the front page, however, DBZ episode 1 will air October 15. That means they are re-airing the uncut 67.

I missed one episode, so I will be looking for the "Robot" episode. I think it is number 8 out of 67. Saturday looks like the new timeslot, so I guess around 12/3 it should air again.

I was hoping they would run ALL the episodes in order. Oh well, I guess I should not complain, a year ago, it looked like we'd never see them again.
PostMon Oct 03, 2005 2:19 pm
b_boult05

Post subject:
Could somone possibly make video clips of the swearing in this redub, all the "bastards" "damns" and "pissed"s etc. I live in the UK so I can't watch it and as of yet I can't seem to find clips anywhere. Many thanks.
PostTue Oct 04, 2005 12:27 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
imadad2 wrote:
I was hoping they would run ALL the episodes in order.

Me too, I wanted to see the whole thing again...... That sucks.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Oct 04, 2005 8:21 pm
imadad2

Post subject: That was sickening
To see Gohan lying in the dirt with a broken neck last night was sickening. 2 episodes left to air and last night was one of the best. Knowing that Goku will be there in any minute and that Gohan is going to be beaten soundly, I was still taken by the footage. I could not imagine watching that for the first time without knowing the spoilers. Goku shows up tonight, and I can't wait. I found the uncut version of episodes 68 - 70 at the library. Now all I need to do is find 71 - 85.

Uncut indeed. I am so stoked that Cartoon Network aired these shows.
PostThu Oct 06, 2005 12:12 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
what fight is going on?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: