нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The TDA story
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The TDA story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*passes over the Mid-Atlantic ridge, continues running*
PostTue Apr 08, 2003 7:29 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- I had a sudden realization.
CP- What? That you can't beat me?
Beat- I've used so many powers and abilities in these threads like they were toys. But they never left me. I just forgot about them. So what would happen if I used them all at once?
CP- Shocked Uh oh.
Beat- IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME! {Uses Bolt 3 and Water 3 on CP, then rushes in with the Omnisaber) I HAVE THE POWER!! {Beat/He-Man knocks back the shocked and drenched CP}
CP- Ouch. That's more like it! {Charges beat with the Ice Sword}
Beat- {Uses Fire 3 to take out the Ice Sword} KAMEN POWER!! {He-Man/beat puts on the armor of Kamen Rider Black, and attacks CP}
CP- {Dizzy}
Beat- Ha ha! How do you like that?
PostTue Apr 08, 2003 1:36 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Absorbs the fire into the Ice Sword.*

Beat: What the . . . That doesn't make sense . . .

CP: Doens't it though? You'll figure it all out eventually.

Beat: ARGH! *Lunges. CP holds up his hands and Beat bounces off an invisible surface.* ???

CP: Light Sheild. Neat toy, no?

Beat: Lit4!

CP: *Absorbs that into his swoard as well.*

Beat: That doesn't make sense!

CP: Like I said, you'll figure it out eventually.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Apr 08, 2003 4:44 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*continues running*
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:49 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Neat trick. My Omnisaber can absorb stuff too. Let's see which one is stronger! {Fires a vaccum from the Omnisaber}
CP- {Responds in kind} Huh? {The effect cancel each of the blades absorption}
Beat- So my blade can't absorb yours.
CP- Ditto.
Beat- {Slashes at CP} Let's see you absorb this. {Knocks CP to the floor} You can't deflect this! {Throws a bunch of shurikens at CP}
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 1:24 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat, my sword cannot absorb ANYTHING. Gah. Figure it out. It's Physics.

~~~~~

CP: *Holds up hands. CP is wearing gloves much like those of Gene Starwind.* Invention #1. Light Sheild. *The Shurikens hit and bounce off.* You bounced off of it just a second ago and were too angry to stop and think "Gee, CP has a sheild, maybe physical attacks won't work." You were also to busy to notice that my Ice Sword absorbed your energy attacks to think "Gee maybe energy attacks won't work." You fight too hastily.

PostWed Apr 09, 2003 4:46 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*continues running, sees the shore on the horizon*
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 7:23 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- So physical attacks are useless, and energy attacks don't work. Let's try something more invnetive. WIND! {The wind from the pollution ring blows CP off the boat into the water}
CP- {Jumps back up} That's it!?
Beat- I can always knock you off your footing. WIND!

{Meanwhile}

African Planeteer- I don't think we should have left CP alone to fight, who was it?
Russian- Beatdigga, aka, Bruce Hammond. Lottery winner, factory owner, and a polluter.
Chinese Girl- Let's get him. Turn around the Geo-Cruiser.
Voice- Going somewhere?
South American kid- Who's that?
American- Look on the wing! It's a chick! In spandex! She looks like an anime character, or a really good cosplayer!
South American kid- I know her! She's from a hentai!
{All the other Planeteers look at the South American kid}
South American kid- What? I have needs! Look at me! I got the crappiest ring! All of you can control the elements, and I have "heart". I want a nuke ring! And some naked chicks!
Kathy- Rolling Eyes Actually, I'm beat's girlfriend, and I can't let you eco-terrorists hurt him.
Russian- How will you stop us?
Kathy- Simple. {Cuts the wing of the Geo-Cruiser with her saber, then jumps off} Bye. Wink
Russian- We're going to die!
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 1:40 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*CP gets blown back into the water. Beat looks down at where CP was and sees a little white box. A hologram of CP appears above it.*

Beat: What is it now.

CP: I'm heading to your base. I can't fight to my fullest on a cruise ship where I'm worried about hurting people. Take your time getting back, I'm traveling by foot, er, fin. Swimming all the way. Whould take me about a week, at least. *Beat looks up to see a thin trail of ice in the water and CP leading it off.*

Beat: Coward.

CP: Not coward, oppurtunist. I'm not dodging our fight, just making it better. Meet you there. *The hologram fades out, and the box flies off into the distance, connecting wiht CP.*

~~~~~

Beat, I'm going away over April Vacation. Though I'm not leaving until Sunday, I figured this would be a good place to pause our fight. Please don't attack me while I'm away, I'll finish our fight upon my return. Thanks.

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 7:47 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*arrives at the coast of africa, starts running faster*
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 8:06 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's okay, since I'm heading off to Bingmahnton to finish up some regestragtion for the new semester, then head off to Florida to soak up some sun and witness...

SPRING BREAK!!!

Anyway, I'll let you go, and toture the Planeteers while you're away. Come back when you're ready.

{At the Pacific Island fortress}

Beat- Kathy?
Kathy- Hammond! Nice place you got here. It's so much nicer than that dark Transylvania fortress.
Beat- Now all I need to do is get CP, and my revenge will be complete. Where were you?
Kathy- Out doing things. The Planeteers tried to go back to help CP, but I stopped them. They're in the toture room. I took away their rings.
Beat- Who are they with?
Kathy- Friend of mine. A Meltandi.
Beat- Uh oh.

{In the toture chamber}

Meltandi- Lick my feet, weakling Planeteers!
South American kid- This is awful! I'm gonna puke!
American- Are they taping this?
African kid- Yup. We're going to be in the next volume of "Colorful".
American- Why us? Why us?
African- Because Captain Planet hasn't been on for years, and we've been captured by a guy with a giant woman fetish. That's why.
American- That still doesn't explain why our show was so lame.

Beat- So, while CP's away, wanna see a movie?
Kathy- Okay. Which one?

Last edited by Beatdiggga on Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 1:38 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
The computer at my house is f*cked and I can't post over break. I have a friend visiting to.
--------
*continues running*
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 3:18 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
Now, where the hell did he say he was gonna be? Confused hmm...(continues flying)
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 6:36 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: *Walks up to a dojo door*...it's time...*Opens the dojo door*

CP: *Inside* Hey! Slim!

Slim: So how's everything been going?

CP: Oh, I just had a fight with Beat. Didn't finish it because he went on spring break.

Slim: So, can I train under you again?
PostSat Apr 12, 2003 2:41 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- So, how does Cancun sound?
Kathy- Just fine. But what are you gonna do with those Planeteers.
Beat- Simple. Terra shrunk them to 1 inch tall, then they were given to my maids as a gift.
Kathy- Well, that's nice of you, sorta. Not nice to the Planeteers, but nice to those maids.
Beat- Uh huh. Hopefully now they don't ask for a raise.
Kathy- And you admitted you're problem.
Beat- Yes. I'm sorry. You figured it out months ago, didn't you?
Kathy- I figured it out when I used my powers to grow to fight that Jurinian monster.
Beat- Embarassed
Kathy- It's okay. You'll get over it. Besides, it could be worse. You could have a furry fetish.
Beat- Okay. I'm cured. Let's go to Cancun, and then kill CP. Razz

(No more posts from me till I come back from Spring break. Yes, I admitted that I used to have a problem. It's gone now, and I still use it to laugh at the silly past. They have groups for this on Yahoo. Flaming them felt good. Wink )
PostSat Apr 12, 2003 7:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: