нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject: The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Here shall be held the battle of the most epic proportions this board has ever seen in the history of ever.

So far, there are 2 teams.

Team Good:
Counterparadox
Dreadnot
TWWK
FDD

Team Bad:
Beatdigg(g)a
Green-Bird
Dragon Master

Here's how it works. Beat and I are the official posters for our team. The other members should PM us with suggestions for plot tactics, as in "Ohh, he left himself WAY open for this psychic attack of mine." and such.

Once Beat posts, he may not post again until I make another fight post. Not just a post, a fight post. At times, I make posts in these threads that contain no fighting. At such a point, Beat should not make a post that contains any fighting following that specific post.

The fight itself will stat either Friday or Saturday. I shall make the first post. Beat, I would like to hold the battle at your fortress on Hawaii. I've had some plot elements I've had in my head for a few months now, and haven't used them. Sound good?

If anyone has anything to mention, either PM me, or post it here.

"Alphanumeric!"

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 6:51 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Looks like there's an opening for team bad. it's mine.
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 7:00 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Yes!

*rain poors from the sky as C-P and beat face each other in the rain in a strangly un-crowded street*

beat- Paradox, welcome back! We've missed you.

C-P: This ends now.

beat: So be it.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 8:09 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Yes!
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jul 23, 2003 8:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heh, whoops, guess I forgot to start this. I have like, 0 time till . . . Monday? Maybe tomorrow night. Depends. Sorry everyone.

PostSat Jul 26, 2003 12:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Here goes. I don't really feel like writing, so I'll keep this short and to the point.

~~~~~

It's a nice sunny day on the island of Hawaii. Beat is sitting back in the control room of his fortress relaxing when one of his minions gets his attention.

Minion: Sir! There's something very odd!

Beat: Like what?

Minion: Like . . . a trail of glaciers leading up to the island. They just keep getting closer and closer . . .

Beat: Glaciers?

Minion: Glaciers.

Beat: Paradox. Damn him and his ice sword.

Minion: They're picking up speed! The first glacier should reach the island in about 60 seconds.

Beat: Well, turn the bloody defenses on!

Minion 2: Sir? It seems as though our defenses are being systematically destroyed. All around the entire island.

Beat: What the . . . Green-Bird!

G-B: *Appears in the shadows* Massster?

Beat: Gather the Master of Dragons and the Jim of Slims. Meet me in the main hanger. CP will want someplace open to fight in. He'll come in there. He's all for fair fights.

G-B: Yes my sensei. *Dissapears*

Minion 3: Sir! After analyzing the footage on the security cameras right before they are taken out of commision, we seem to be spotting furry tails. 5 were spotted in the exact same instant, all on spread out points around the island.

Beat: Well, that's odd indeed . . .

Minion 3: What do we do?

Minion 2: There's nothing we CAN do. Our defenses are down. Except . . .

Minion 1: Except for one line of cameras leading from the point that the glacier hit the island. We can't see how many intruders there are. All we spot is someone swinging through the trees. But it's as if the vines are paper thin and are shooting out of his arms . . .

Beat: He's showing off. This is all just a game to him! That arrogant bastard! Time we settle this once and for all . . .

~~~~~

CP: *Breaks a hole through the wall of the hanger and steps inside. CP is wearing a cloak that drapes from his shoulders all the way down to his ankles. No matter what angle he is looked at, it's impossible to determine what weapons he has on him.* Something's not right. *Jumps just in time to dodge one of Slim's psychic blasts.* Slim! But you're my pupil . . . *Reaches behind his back and throws a few dozen tiny, white cubes throughout the area.*

Slim: WAS your pupil. Beat pays me more^_^

CP: Fine. If that's how we'll play it, that's how we'll play it. *CP grabs his warp dagger from behind himself, then slashes at the air. A hole opens up from which Dread, TWWK, and FDD step forth. Just then, DM, G-B appear beside Slim as Beat descends from the roof.*

Beat: Why the cape, CP? Or would you call it a shall, or cloak? It's as if you're trying to hide your body, arms, and legs from our sight.

CP: *Smirks.* Mayhaps I am. Of course, mayhaps you're paranoid.

Beat: What'ev. *Beat fires a rocket at CP and the gang and they scatter to avoid the shot.*

PostMon Jul 28, 2003 7:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*BUMP . . . ?*

We're waiting for Beat. We just may have to stalk him Crocidile Hunter style. As fun as that sounds, I'd rather the fight progress a tad. Where did you go, Beatman? You usually never put off a fight . . .

PostThu Jul 31, 2003 8:02 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trying to get a consensus on what to do. Here goes.

Beat- {Dodges attack} Split up! Take em down!
{Throws a gas grenade on the ground}

CP: What's happening?

Slim: {launches onto CP and begins pummeling him with his fists}

CP- Ack! Stuck! {Continues getting pummled}

Beat- TWWK. You will die!

TWWK- Beat, you can't kill me, no matter what you try.

Beat- {Whips out Uzi and the Sword of Power, and starts shooting TWWK} Just drop dead!

TWWK- {Dodges}

Beat- Moron. {Throws card}

TWWK- Huh?

Beat- HA! Dark hole! It will suck you into oblivion, forever! {Dark Hole sucks in TWWK}

TWWK- Noo!!

Beat- Guess you need help going in. {Raises Sword} BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!

I HAVE THE POWER!! {Kicks TWWK into the Dark Hole, which disappears}

G-B- FDD, you're going down! {Whips out both gun-blades}

FDD- Doubtful. {Charges at G-G}

G-B- If poison can't hurt you, I'll have to drain your energy some other way! {Drops on FDD, and bites him}

FDD- You bit me! Again!

G-B- Now soon, you'll die. Even if you fend off the poison, you're still losing blood. Blood that aids me. {Sucks FDD blood again, then starts to attack with double Gun-Blades}

FDD- Ohh. Feel...woozy.

G-B- Now this time, stay dead! {Stabs FDD with the Gun Blades, then moves in for the kill}

Dread- DM? You really think I'm gonna lose?

DM- Yes. {Sends machine gun spheres to shoot Dread}

Dread- AH! {Runs}

DM- {Flies after Dread} Not too useful, now. As long as your running, I've got the advantage! {Swoops in and slashes Dread}
PostSat Aug 02, 2003 2:35 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
~~~NOTE TO BEAT~~~ It might be easier to do as I do, know your allies moves, use suggestions they may make, yet take the creative liberties to use said abilities as you see fit. This battle should last quite some time on it's own. (No one is going to die in the first 10 posts, at least. Don't even try. I have 5 different ways to get out of it using just my character. And I have mod powers to boot. The fun is in the fight, not the death.)~~~END OF NOTE~~~

CP: *Smirks at Slim, and vanishes.*

Slim: What the . . .

CP: *From behind Slim, stabs Slim's foot with his ice sword, creating a massive block of ice encasing his feet to the ground.*

Slim: Hey! Bloody hell man!

CP: You shouldn't fight you're former master. I simply Instant Transmissioned to, well, your ki.

Slim: *Eyes glow purple as the ice shatters and flies off around the room.*

Dread: *Still running, runs towards Slim and CP. CP sees and jumps back into the shadows, dissapearing.* AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH! *Dread ducks behind Slim as the machine gun spheres following him shoot Slim.* As if I would run from those. Lit 3! *Electricutes the spheres, blowing them up.*

TWWK: Hey guys, mind if I cut in?

Beat: *Laughing crazily at the defeat of TWWK, looks to see how the rest of his team is doing. Sees TWWK standing over near Dread.* But, you, black hole . . . ?

TWWK: *Takes a red dagger out from behind his back.* Warp Dagger. CP lent it to me. You're getting predictable. *Tosses it up into the air, at which point CP swoops down, grabs it, and simultaniously sends a green streak towards Beat.*

Beat: *Jumps up as the streak passes below him. Thinks "What was that? Green . . . Jade dagger? But why would he throw it so recklassly?" Just then, he feels a stinging pain in his arm as he sees another green streak fly from behind him, grazing his arm.* Garg! But how did he change the path of it in midflight?

CP: *The jade dagger returns to CP and he puts it up his sleeve. He smirks.* I wonder if you can figure it out on your own, Beatman.

Dread: Hmm, how about . . . Fir3. *DM's wing suddenly ignite in fire and he falls to the ground.*

DM: *Banks off the ground, does a front flip, catches Dread off gaurd and nails a double footed kick to the chest.*

Twwk: *Using the force, he lifts Slim off the ground. Slim uses his psychic force to lower himself back down. A struggle ensues between the will of the universe and the will of Slim alone.*

Slim: *Thinking: "This should be slightly easier. He's not using his full potential, yet I'm struggling. Why aren't I focused completely?"*

FDD: Getting . . .weaker . . . *FDD falls to the ground. GB jumps off his back.*

GB: Hehehe, that was fun. And tasty. *Licks his lips.*

FDD: *Gets up, eyes glowing. He begins to speak, with his voice sounding deeper and echo-y.* You fool. When I near death, the dragons on my shoulders fuse with me, deep inside, making me 10 times stronger than I otherwise would be. Now you have opened me up to my full potential.

GB: Um, what?

FDD: Watch. *Ice shards form in the air all around FDD. He then sends them at GB, full force. GB takes multiple direct hits. The shards rip directly through him. However, since none of them are a wodden stake to the heart, GB merely falls to the ground, and doesn't die. He actually heals remarkably quick.*

GB: Garg . . . *Lunges at FDD to attempt to bite his shoulder yet again. The red dragon on FDD's Shoulder bites GB's forehead in midair and holds him there, stopping him 3 inches from FDD's flesh.* Let me . . .GO!

FDD: Ok. *The blue dragon on his other shoulder blows on GB, encasing him in ice. The red dragon then lets go. Dropping GB to the floor. FDD looks at each dragon.* How long till he gets up, ya think? I'm gonna guess . . . 24.6 seconds.

PostSun Aug 03, 2003 1:15 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Stuck, in, roots. Can't...escape! (Looks around) Wait a sec, yes I can. Oozaki! {Drops the Oozaki card, which burns the roots, and the Jade Dagger itself}

CP- Look at all this debries.
Slim- That's it! {All the debries begins to swirl around in a tornado, and heads for CP}
CP- OW! {Gets caught up in Slim's psychic tornado} You're tornado can't stop me! {Gets hit by a cow} OW!!!
Slim- Where did that come from? Oh well.

TWWK- AHHHH!! {Gets thrown right next to beat} YOU!
Beat- Yes, me.
TWWK- HA! You can't beat me! {Swipes at Beat with Tenchi-Ken, who parries}
Beat- Sure I can. {Attacks with the Power Sword}
TWWK- HA HA! {Parries a blow from the Power Sword} Heh heh!
Beat- {Punches TWWK with He-Man esque strengh} Ha ha.
TWWK- {Missing teeth}
Beat- I always was the better swordsman. Now for the He-Kick!
TWWK- He-Kick? {Gets kicked outside, through the wall}
Beat- Yup.

Dread- {Begins powering up another spell} You're going down.
DM- No. You are! {An impossibly large number of drones surround Dread, confusing him}
Dread- Hey! {Gets picked up off the ground, and put in a bear hug} WTF?
DM- Beat's Giant Soilder of Stone. Stay put this time.

G-B- {Gets up, impaling FDD with both Gun-blades} FIRE! {Shoots the blades}
FDD- {Falls down}
G-B- Now for those annoying dragon heads! {Lobs off each head with the Gun-Blades} Now, Ookazi! Burn the stumps so that the dragon heads cannot regrow! {Burns the stumps}
FDD- {Gets up} That's it?
G-B- Please. Now that you're dragons are burnt stumps, beating you should be a snap. {Draws both Gun-Blades, and charges forward}

Last edited by Beatdiggga on Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 1:12 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait, waitwaitwait. I can't fight that! Do you know why? It's so full of plot holes I don't know what to do! TWWK and I switched opponents. Hence my attack on you and TWWK using the Force to fight Slim's psychic abilities. And I didn't entrap you in roots (I was planning on doing something plot-wise about the slash in my next post. Yet didn't do it as of yet. It even fits since your He-man powers would stall it longer than normal.). The dagger slashed your arm, it didn't stay stuck. It returned to my hand and I put it up my sleeve. And there's no way in hell, especially with FDD's enhanced abilities (he's 10 times stronger than before) that his dragons would ger chopped off and burned that simple. One of them is a fire elemental!

So, what should I do, huh?

I have no problem with your team hurting someone on my team. But you always miss so many of the elements I put into my posts. I even put in the thoughts of various people which could be taken in a number of directions. I plant these seeds that are the ace up my sleeve, and all you would have to do to turn them around on my is notice them.

PostTue Aug 05, 2003 9:07 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, I was expecting them to regrow. EXPECTING!!

So, yes, we can say that it was an inital growth of weeds. Who's to say that there's seeds I didn't notice?

And you can't counter psychic abilites? I thought you could.

Anyway, changes noted. I'll be more thourghl.
PostTue Aug 05, 2003 5:10 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Gets up, shakes off the hit from the cow.* Sorry about this, grasshopper.

Slim: What? What are you sorry about?

CP: I shall defeat you without attacking you. Sorry. No way around it.

Slim: Hmm, well, whereas is feels 10 degrees cooler in her than when we started, the cold doesn't affect me like you assume it would. So we'll see who's the victor! *Hands ignite in purple flames as Slim lunges towards CP.*

~~~~~

FDD: *Fizzels out of existence, as if a hologram. 5 FDDs appear around GB.*

GB: What the hell? *Looks around. He senses that each of them has an identical heat source. Even the sounds of FDD's heartbeat are coming from 5 directions.*

FDD: CP has some cool toys. Like his holo-generators. They even duplicate heat and sound. Nice, no? *Unsheathes 2 swords.* Lets see if you like my favorite move. Swords Dance! *Each image of FDD moves in unison, swirling around GB and slicing at him with twin blades. GB attempts to deflect the blows with his gunblades, yet he can't tell which image is real, and can only deflect a few blows away from his critical points.*

~~~~~

Slim: *Slows down a little, the flames in his hands weaken just a little.*

~~~~~

DM: *Arms folded, laughing at Dread who's trapped in the grasp of the Stone Soldier.* How will you get out of this one, eh Dread?

Dread: By going old-school. *Dread flicks his wrist and a staff comes out of his sleeve. He snatches it and taps the Stone Soldier with the staff. The Stone Soldier turns to dust.* Staff of Destruction. Fun fun. *Puts the staff back up his sleeve.*

DM: *Infuriated.* Drones! Attack!

*Just then, a few more Dread's appear. The drones attempt a few different spectrum scans, yet each Dread appears real. Not knowing which to attack, they become disorganized.*

Dreads: Lit3. *A giant ball of lighting appears in the air. The lighting reigns down on the drones, shorting out their circuit boards entirely.*

DM: *Now surrounded by Dreads, only one of which is real.* Hmm. This is a tough one. *Flaps wings and flies straight up. As he does so, Dread uses a Venom spell. A cloud of noxious gas flies from each Dread's hand to DM's face. DM avoids some of it, yet still gets hit by the poison attack.*

~~~~~

Slim: *Slows down further. The flames are now half of what they were.*

~~~~~

Beat: *Walks towards the hole in the wall.* Something's wrong. The light from the hole in the wall isn't- *Jumps as TWWK stabs with his lightsaber. The saber grazes Beat's right leg. Beat looks down to see the hole dissapear, and 8 TWWKs standing below him.* I hate CP.

TWWK: *Shouts out.* NOW! *Twwk raises his left hand in the direction of Beat. Using the force, he suspends Beat in midair. Before Beat can figure out what to do about it. He looks down around him and sees Dread powering up a blue ball, the blue dragon on FDD's shoulder glowing immensely, and CP has his Ice Sword unsheathed. GB is still healing from the Swords Dance. DM is coughing from the initial symptoms of the poison, and Slim has slowed to a walk, the flames in his hands flickering fitfully.*

Beat: They planned all of this . . .*Curls up into a ball and sheilds his face.*

Dread: Tri-

FDD: Blizzard-

CP: Heh, attack.
*The three fighters unleash their full magical fury, aiming at Beat, they release their strongest ice attacks at the exact same moment. Yet they miss.*

Beat: Ha! *Hear's a hissing and looks up.* Ick.

*The three attack converged 10 feet above Beat and rain down freezing rain that freezes the instant it touches anything. Beat becomes encased in a large supercold block of ice.*

TWWK: Regroup! *All of the FDDs, TWWKs, and Dreads converge near CP. 6 more CPs appear. There is now a small army made up of 25 holograms and 4 real warriors. Yet the holograms can only be detected by touch. Nothing else gives them away.*

CP: *Walks over to Slim, who is now kneeling, focussing all of his concentration on his hands.* Psychic power comes from sheer concentration. You have lost your concentration. All of it. If you can figure out why, you might be able to overcome it.

Slim: *His hands flicker every few seconds, yet he can't sustain any psychic flame.* What . . . did you do to me?

CP: Fear not. It's not permenant. Not by any means. However, for the time being, unless you can figure out exactly what happened, well, you can't fight. Sorry, my student. I didn't have a choice.

PostFri Aug 08, 2003 11:21 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- {Busts out of the block of ice with a huge force} Holograms. Of all the cheap, lazy...

CP's- Shut it.

Beat- Time to move this to somewhere a bit more out in the open. {Draws a card} Ah! The Mystical Space Typhoon. Soon we'll all move to the beach.

Dread's- the beach?

Beat- Sure. That way, you can't damage my stuff.

{The typhoon moves everyone to the beach}

FDD's- Now what?

TWWK's- You still can't beat us!

DM- {flaps wings and blows the rest of the gas away, looks down at the army of holograms} This is getting out of control. {forms a ball of energy and throws it at the ground, it detonates and releases a wave of energy in every direction destroying anything electronic it hits, watches the holograms disappear leaving the 4 original fighters} That's better.

TWWK- So? You're still in trouble! {Draws lightsaber, only to see it doesn't work.} WTF?!

Slim- All electronics!

CP- My eye....

G-B- Now it's time for me to have fun with all of you! Labryinth Wall! {A huge labyrinth coveres the beach, sepearting FDD, CP, TWWK, and Dread, but leaving Beat and the others together}

Slim- All those smell, and other senses messing with me. Now I'm free to screw with their minds.

Beat- The plan is is simple. They'll walk though this maze. Lure them into traps, and kick em while they're down.

FDD- Where are you, G-B?

G-B- I'm right here, Medusa! {Shoots FDD}

FDD-Why you... {Runs forward} Huh?

G-B- Foo! You hit the Spellbinding circle! You'll be stuck they're forever, weaker than usual!

FDD- Can't...move...talking...like...crappy...comic!

G-B- {Stabs and cuts FDD repeatedly}

CP- My beautiful eye! My beautiful eye!

Slim- You whine too much. {Psychic flame burns CP as he continues crying about his Eye}

TWWK- Beat!

Beat- Without your lightsaber, you're useless. {Slashes at TWWK with the Power Sword, and watches as he has no defense} Come on! {shoots TWWK with a Uzi.}

TWWK- Nowhere to run! Crap!

Dread- Guys?

{Falls in Trap hole, which closes, trapping him 50 feet underground}

Dread- Mmmh!
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 5:50 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Reaches up his right sleeve and draws his Warp Dagger. As Dread falls into the hole, CP opens a warphole, dropping Dread right next to CP.* Hey man. Can you do me a favor?

Dread: j0.

CP: In Chrono Trigger, there was a repair spell.

Dread: Gotcha. *Casts the repair spell, fixing all of CP's gadgets. The holograms re-appear.*

Slim: Gah! *Falls to the ground. He stares at his hands, unable to summon any psychic power yet again.* Can't . . . focus . . . Why?!?!

CP: *Grabs Dread and Instant Transmissions over to GB.* Squee.

GB: *Stops toying around with FDD and looks at CP.* Fresh blood? Weee! *Flies towards CP, who whips his left arm up. A green streak flies out of his arm. GB dodges to his right, forgetting he's in the small confines of the labarinth, he hitsa wall of and richochets to the ground. CP whips his left arm up, back, then rapidly down. The green streak changes direction and lands in GB's leg.*

CP: One of the only ways a Vampire can die is by a wodden stake through the heart. *A plant starts to grow through GB's body.* Dread, can you do something to release FDD?

Dread: Hmm. Despell! *FDD is released and falls to his knees.*

CP: Even with your enhanced strength, you can still get hurt I guess. Wasn't much you could do about it either.

FDD: I'll be fine. Leave GB to me.

CP: Hmm. Better idea. *A few CPs, Dreads, and FDDs appear around them. One of the CP sheaths his sword and dagger. He grabs one of the Dreads and one of the FDDs, and they teleport over to TWWK.*

TWWK: *Draws Tenchoi-ken and blocks the machine gun fire from Beat.* Do you have a short memory? *the others appear beside him. As soon as they do, images of all of them appear all around Beat.*

Beat: Bah! I know you're in front of me!

CP: *Taps him on the shoulder from behind* Do you now?

DM: *Swoops down and aims a sword slash at CP. CP dissapears into the shadows.*

CP's voice: Fighting in a labarynth isn't fighting. *Just then, All of the TWWKs, Dreads, and FDDs, except those around GB, fall into warp holes.* If you're not too afraid, you'll follow us 5 miles down the shoreline to the south.

PostSat Aug 09, 2003 9:10 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: