нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - A Funnyful Convo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A Funnyful Convo
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFan

Post subject: A Funnyful Convo
All righty... I had this intaresting conversation one night with my friend, John (aka "Piglet went to get me some food at the bacon factory and never came back"). We were both very hyper, and very bored; not a good mix. Soz, I just decided to share our wonderful adventure with you! It is about 25 pages long on WinWord, soz I'll be posting sections of the convo everyonce and awhile... Soz stay tuned! But as for the first bit; here we go. Enjoy! ^_^

The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
HOWDY!
The Fan... - ߣïñK-¹8² - "Through all their adventures, Trunks and Puramu fall in love." - T&P Forever! says:
Tee hee, hi
Piglet went to get me some food at the bacon factory and never came back says:
hey
wazzup
your grandma
oh...what about my grandpa then
lol
he's lonely down in…

person: What's up?
person #2: Your grandma. What's down?
Person: Your Grandpa.
lol
tee hee
i just made that up off the top of me head
cool cool

Anywho, that's just how it all started... it gets alot better later on![/b]
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
color=cyan]lol remember the "Advice from Fred" lol "Do not mess with cats... the babys might turn out a lil wierd.."[/color]
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:47 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
lol remember the "Advice from Fred" lol "Do not mess with cats... the babys might turn out a lil wierd.."

Yeah I remember...
Anywho... it's time for more of my convo!! Here we go:

uhh what should i do tonight
watch TV?
or is that what you did last night?
I know I know! Go rent "Scooby Doo" and watch that!
i dont even remember what i did last night lol
lol
nah already seen it
oh... i havn't
that's what i'm doin’ tonight.,....
lol, forgot
anywho...
You should... go out of your house at precisely 10:42pm and perform the ancient "happy dance" of the Kahunas. Then strip down and find some ferns and some twine
and prance around the neighbor hood acting like a cow
ohh wait i think that might have been what i did last night...
ROFL

Tee hee, gettin' good, eh? More next time!!
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
[color=cyan Great fan great so what should my post be about hmmm?][/color]
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:54 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
Great fan great so what should my post be about hmmm?

No Idea.
Anyways... back to the ADVENTURES OF... uh... ME AND MY FRIEND!

k,...
Go outside at precisely 10:43PM and perform the "goat chasing rabbit" dance of the Meow-Meows. Then run through a barbed wire fence, making sure your shirt rips in the process, (if it doesn't rip, run through again) grab some of that wire and a maple leaf... and run behind a huge bolder. once behind the bolder, make a primitive from of loin cloth, and wear it. THEN go prancing around like a cow
you read my mind!
YEAH!
eeexcelent....everything is falling into place
lol
pork?
yeah! pork!
You gotta roll in it before hand!
hmm i thought ham...
make sure its marinated in cat juice though...
cat juice? why just the juice, when you could use the whole cat?
it'll upset the Meow-Meows
ohh yeah forgot about that
they'll come after you and the "goat chase rabbit" dance won't work
should i turn into ham then? and let the dogs chase me?
No
Then you'll get the cats jealous again
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:58 pm
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
lol John is funny I was talking to him one time and we were playing this game were you ask a random question like "which is better bacon or candy?" then you have to answer randomly like "ummm wel candy but is there such a thing as bacon flarored candy" then you go on and on and it fun
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:05 am
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
lol John is funny I was talking to him one time and we were playing this game were you ask a random question like "which is better bacon or candy?" then you have to answer randomly like "ummm wel candy but is there such a thing as bacon flarored candy" then you go on and on and it fun

Lol, coolies.
Now, back to our show!

then quickly, quickly call your flamingo friends and prepare for battle
you gotta be carful, you'd be molested by the Meow-Meows if it weren't for me
Maybe...
But the Hot-line is broken!
oh CRUD!!! WERE ALL DOOMED NOW!!!
The other foot broke off so it's just sitting there in the water!
they only use one foot anyway though...
We have no choice, but to call on the Kahunas.
Yeah... but the one IN the water broke!
uh oh...
and they can't get wet!
kahunas? i did not want to resort to that
You're right...
to risky...
lets call...CAP'N CRUNCH!
how about the Woof-Woofs?? Archenemies of the Meow-Meows
with him and the pork and ham put together...
we will be unstoppable
YEAH! THE C'PIN'LL HELP!
YES!
woof-woofs? YOURE A GENIOUS!
GOOD PLAN AGENT SMITH!
the battle has already been won!
Yes!
I see it now!
Those stupid cats falling from the dizzying hights of the scratch-post hills!
Mwa ha ha ha ha
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:07 am
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
*laughs* John is a great guy! funy as crud!! lol so is Nick BTW me and John are playing the game right now what should my next question be???
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:14 am
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
*laughs* John is a great guy! funy as crud!! lol so is Nick BTW me and John are playing the game right now what should my next question be???

Again, no idea...
Lol, my lil convo is getting funnier by the second!

brace yourself, and hit the wall with ease
you're right... no need to step away from the chair...
but how will we ever get the woof-woofs out of the dog-house valley??!
well...i did not think of that
Ahh!
but remember i have ham backup
YES!
no woof woof could resist that
but what if they get caught in the kitty-litter desert?
then i use my secret weapon
what?
tell me!
from the ancient days...
Oh... the good ol' days
well let me tell you a story…
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:17 am
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
great..... this convo is cool beans Wink
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:20 am
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
great..... this convo is cool beans Wink

ROFL, cool beans???
Anywho... More of the convo

once upon a time
i was a fierce warrior fighting in the battle of cow tippers, and corn twisters
when the cow tippers had almost won
oo... oo!! *grabs blanket and sucks thumb*
i found a small red and white object
Yes! Yes!
it was perfectly round
and had a button on it...
Oooo!!
so i pressed the button...
and you know what happened!?
what what?!
a pok`emon came out
did you get hit over the head with a leg of lamb?!?
and destroyed the world
oh...
COOL!
then i wished the world back with the ball dragons
Yes!
but i wished that the cow tippers would not come back
ah ha!
so they didnt...
and the corn twisters were at peace once again
smart thinking
way to go!
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:22 am
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
yea like my new word?? cool beans I also have cool soup and cool lammaz and cool jello! hey I like that word jello! its my new favorite! jello jello jello jello jello jello jellol jeoll ok this is tyring or however you spell it Razz
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:26 am
TheFan

Post subject:
Lol... jello...
Now... The convo is getting juicier!(sp?)

but...i still have that pok`emon
O REALLY?!?!
YEAH!
yes i have kept it hidden away in the deepest darkest corners of my favorite store...walmart
WOW! YOu're smart...
no woof-woof of meow-meow would think of looking there!
or*
*calls up wallmart*
kk they delivered it to me
can you guess what pok`emon it is?
uhh...
Jiggalee Puff!!!
afraid not
oh...
Wiggalee tuff?!
*presses button on the ball*
I CHOOSE YOU JENNAH!
Don't let it out you fool!

It's Just These's Rainy Dayz has been added to the conversation.
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:27 am
quiet_rain00

Post subject:
gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 newho where is this conversation going to cuz I am gertting tired of not reading it then writing a new post so that you can right more is it almost done?
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:31 am
TheFan

Post subject:
quiet_rain00 wrote:
gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 newho where is this conversation going to cuz I am gertting tired of not reading it then writing a new post so that you can right more is it almost done?

Lol, keep reading! It's somewhere near the middle...
More Convo... The Pok`emon are unleashed!

You'll kill us all!!!
no it should be tame...
good.
It's Just These's Rainy Dayz says:
Who’s this
It speaks!!
nooo
yes i taught it to
WOw!
You amaze me everyday!
John?!
see it even knows my name
You taught it to say your name, aww... how cute!
now...take out your pok’emon and we will battle!
yayay
can i pet it? Does it bite?
all right!
Who’s your friend?
it might...be careful
I choose... VIDEL!
jennah! prepare for battle!

Vïdel has been added to the conversation.
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 12:33 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: