нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From now until March 30, 2008, take an additional 20% OFF our regular sale prices on ALL IN-STOCK items at RightStuf.com! (New items come in every day, so check back frequently!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: cleaning2008
Expires: March 30, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostThu Mar 20, 2008 9:34 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Time to set sale at Right Stuf:

From now through April 13, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of all merchandise from FUNimation. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: treasure
Expires: April 13, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostThu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Stock up on your favorite catalog anime titles and more from Media Blasters, Tokyo Shock and Kitty Media. (If it was released prior to January 2008 – like Twelve Kingdoms, Rurouni Kenshin and Ah! My Goddess Season 1 – it’s in this sale!)

From now through April 27, take up to 40% OFF the retail prices of DVDs and other items released prior to January 2008 by Media Blasters, Tokyo Shock and Kitty Media!

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: springstock
Expires: April 27, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Apr 18, 2008 1:07 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
From now through May 18, take 33% OFF the retail prices of graphic novels and books from TOKYOPOP! (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: sailing
Expires: May 18, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF the MSRP on books from TOKYOPOP. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)
PostMon May 12, 2008 8:32 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Start your summer off with a bang! Stock up on hot titles (at cool prices) with bargains on DVDs, books and graphic novels from Viz Media – including favorites like Bleach, the Black Lagoon manga, Buso Renkin, Death Note, Honey and Clover, Naruto and Vampire Knight!

From now through June 1, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of all books from VIZ Media! (This includes pre-orders, so check those late summer and fall releases!)

Coupon Code: bang
Expires: June 1, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri May 23, 2008 7:19 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
With sunny days ahead, it’s time to stock up on beach (and vacation) reading materials with stellar savings on graphic novels and books from DrMaster – including new series (Goth’s Cage, Mamoru the Shadow Protector), ongoing series (High School Girls, Four Constables, Tsukihime, Puri Puri) and collected favorites (Stellvia)!

From now through June 4, save 33% OFF the retail prices of all manga and books from DrMaster! (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: sunstar
Expires: June 4, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Exclamation Start your summer the right way and dive into savings: Selected individual DVDs and CDs from Geneon Animation are now marked down to just $5, $10 and $15 each! Exclamation

Be sure to act fast: Most of the items are “while supplies last,” so pay particular attention to the counters you’ll find on the item pages. (When they’re gone, they may stay gone.)

No coupon code for this sale!
Expires: June 15, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a few other rules to note:

* Box set items are not included in the sale.
* Quantities are limited. We reserve the right to restrict quantities purchased during the sale. This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory for a specific item. Fair for all, and more savings to go around.
* This sale is for end-user customers only. (No dealers or resellers.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Dive Into Savings” graphic on www.RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of the items from Geneon that are part of this $5 / $10 / $15 sale!
PostThu Jun 05, 2008 3:20 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's back: Deep Discount's twice a year sale.

20% off coupon code: SUPERSALE
Expires: 6/22/2008

-Includes all current in stock and out of stock DVDs, Blu-ray, and HD-DVDs
-Discount does not work on pre-order items
PostFri Jun 06, 2008 3:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:

w00t! Very Happy

More codes:
DDAF
DD1109
DVDTALK
USATODAY
NYTIMES
SUPERSALE
DDDCD
DD1110
DVDPRICESEARCH
LATIMES
ESPN
YAHOO
JIM
WGN
PostSat Jun 07, 2008 3:03 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
From now through June 18, save 33% OFF the retail prices of all manga, books and merchandise from Dark Horse! (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: game
Expires: June 18, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF the MSRP on products from Dark Horse. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)
PostMon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:

20% off coupon code: SUPERSALE
Expires: 6/22/2008

-Includes all current in stock and out of stock DVDs, Blu-ray, and HD-DVDs
-Discount does not work on pre-order items

Now extended to June 29th!
PostMon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Get ready for savings you’ll dig on DVDs, CDs and more from Bandai Entertainment – from long-awaited titles like Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Lucky Star and Toward the Terra to favorites like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, My-Otome, Cowboy Bebop and Gundam!

From now through July 20, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of all CDs and merchandise from Bandai Entertainment. (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: dig
Expires: July 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostThu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Power up for Super-Saiyan Savings on Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT DVDs, Blu-ray discs, graphic novels, art books, action figures, apparel, accessories, posters, wall scrolls, trading cards and much, much more!

From now through August 3, take 40% OFF the retail prices of DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of merchandise, manga and more featuring the various stages of the Dragon Ball saga. (This includes pre-orders!)*

Coupon Code: goku
Expires: August 3, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Just in time for a quickie:

Get your “Masters” in savings on classic cartoons and live-action titles from BCI – from the movie based on the Kitaro manga to Japanese tokusatsu (Iron King, Ultraman) and action- and comedy-filled toons like He-Man, She-Ra and more!

From now through August 20, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs from BCI. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: master
Expires: August 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostTue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's back-to-school time!

Start the new term with deals on DVDs and more from FUNimation and AN Entertainment. Whether you’re going back to class with favorites like School Rumble, Kanon, Tsubasa and Shuffle or starting new releases like Claymore, Ghost Hunt, Jyu-Oh-Sei or Ouran High Host Club, you’re sure to find anime – and more goodies – that make the transition from summer into fall more FUN… especially since this sale includes PRE-ORDERS!

From now through August 31, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail prices of all merchandise from FUNimation. (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: rumble
Expires: August 31, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: