нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dective Conan A.K.A Case Closed
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dective Conan A.K.A Case Closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
So Japanise vodka or what ever is strong enought to reverse the posions effect. Hate to see what it would do to a normal person who got drunk off of it.

Thats what it is all about!
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 12:30 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmmm.... I think it was a mix between the sake/vodka(whatever) and Conans cold. but then again I really didn't put much thought into it
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 3:52 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Instead of trying to drink it a second time, he should've just tried to run off with it and give it to Dr. Agasa for testing.
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 5:09 am
SpikeSpiegel1SC

Post subject:
Love the show, but they put it on way to late. Same with Lupin. I have to work early so really kills me to have it this late. Sad
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 7:22 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Hey Spike!" it's time to do one of two things:
1 - "Get up!"
2 - set a vcr to record it (my solution)
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 10:11 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
or Skip both of those and buy a Tivo!
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 6:25 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
Tivo still requires buttons to be pushed. What is needed is a thought-activated recording device. And it should also be able to predict what you will like in the future, then travel to the future, record those programs, and go back in time to show you.
PostTue Aug 17, 2004 11:40 pm
SpikeSpiegel1SC

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
1 - "Get up!"

lol who has one of them vcr these days anyways. I need one of the dvdrs but still cost to much. And well yea tivo but that csot much to lol. RIght now all i guesse i can do is suffer. Razz
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 7:33 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
SpikeSpiegel1SC wrote:
WhtHawk wrote:
1 - "Get up!"

lol who has one of them vcr these days anyways. I need one of the dvdrs but still cost to much. And well yea tivo but that csot much to lol. RIght now all i guesse i can do is suffer. Razz

I still have one, I use it when im at college to record the shows i miss while Im at work.

Oh and they've started it OVER!!!...360 eps and we only get 3 months worth...*does the math* ..Only the first 48 eps?

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Aug 18, 2004 12:43 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
HUH? Started it over? I can't stay up anymore to watch it...so I'm a bit behind...but what!? That doesn't make any damn sense.
PostMon Aug 23, 2004 7:47 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cartoon Network stated that they do not expect to license any more Case Closed. The first two seasons, 51-episodes, of Case Closed are currently scheduled to air on Adult Swim.

muchos gracias Kid Motion, but you need to start posting up in heyah.
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 7:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: