нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Where Nobu and Dill obsess over Tenchi Muyo! OVA 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mark your calendars:

July 5, 2005 (although highly subject to change Sad )

:05/04/2005- changed to match up-to-date info from FUNimation:

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Wed May 04, 2005 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri Mar 04, 2005 4:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Because Bono loves this thread soo much... Wink

OVA 3 Episode +1 (Plus One) announced

Tenchi-web has the release listed as "planned for September 2005".

Rough translation provided by 'Watotsu' at the AFC wrote:
The exact contents are as yet a secret, but since according to Kajishima OVA 3 is "the tale of Z" and that story seems to conclude for now with episode 6, +1 could be "the tale of Tenchi" (psych!?).

Also, FUNimation has a placeholder image up at their Tenchi Muyo! website, http://www.tenchireturns.com/.

I've seen worse logos, but not in a while... Razz
PostTue Mar 15, 2005 12:37 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spoiler-filled story discussion and pics of episode 19 now available at the AFC.

Best one-word story summation:
OMGWTF! Wink
PostFri Mar 18, 2005 2:42 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
So, Nobu. How do you feel about the new series ^^ from the looks of it it just seems to be getting more and more messy 0_o or at least complicated.
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Mar 27, 2005 6:33 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
So, Nobu. How do you feel about the new series ^^ from the looks of it it just seems to be getting more and more messy 0_o or at least complicated.

This is why it'd be nice to have English-language access to all of Mr. K's novels and doujinshi. Because people will scream. And say hateful things. The revelations in the last episode are something we've been discussing at AFC for a couple of years now, so it's not as much of a surprise as a "Hmm, we were right after all." Wink
Although I'm in the camp who's disappointed that a couple of questions that have been carried through since the first series have yet to be touched upon, and I doubt that the special episode coming this fall is going to cover them.

Newswise: at this weekend's Kamikazecon in Houston, FUNimation announced that "98% of the original cast" of the Tenchi Muyo OVAs have returned to work on Tenchi Muyo OVA 3, but declined to go into specifics of who did not return.

:added later: FUNimation mouthpiece Lance Heiskell gave up a little more info at ANN's forum-
Quote:
The percentage is more like 85%-90%. We weren't able to get one VA from the original ensemble. We were able to get everyone else. We had our resident uber-Tenchi fangirl intern to watch the preview dubs and she could not tell the VA was a voice match.

P.S.-
dillpops wrote:
Tenchi question: how does Ayeka get that head thing on 0_o it seems like waaaay too much trouble to shove it UP the hair and cause unnessercary tufts and pulling over the top seems like it wouldn't work either!

Because it's a wig. *Not really, it's a running joke* Wink
PostSun Mar 27, 2005 11:49 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Newswise: at this weekend's Kamikazecon in Houston, FUNimation announced that "98% of the original cast" of the Tenchi Muyo OVAs have returned to work on Tenchi Muyo OVA 3, but declined to go into specifics of who did not return.

:added later: FUNimation mouthpiece Lance Heiskell gave up a little more info at ANN's forum-
Quote:
The percentage is more like 85%-90%. We weren't able to get one VA from the original ensemble. We were able to get everyone else. We had our resident uber-Tenchi fangirl intern to watch the preview dubs and she could not tell the VA was a voice match.

Uwaaah you're kidding! That's so great! Wow, 98% huzzah!!! I hope original OVA voice actor of Grandpa is there ^^ he rocked compared to pants TiT...anyway ^^ yay yay!

Thanks for the news!
PostMon Mar 28, 2005 6:31 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Any time.

While I'm at it, here's some more screenshots. Cool
PostMon Mar 28, 2005 1:41 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:

Quote:

quote]

Uwaaah you're kidding! That's so great! Wow, 98% huzzah!!! I hope original OVA voice actor of Grandpa is there ^^ he rocked compared to pants TiT...anyway ^^ yay yay!

Thanks for the news!

Well, now we know who isn't returning...sorry, dillpops. Sad
PostThu Apr 07, 2005 5:00 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
...Aww man...she was so great too...
PostTue Apr 12, 2005 2:04 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Figures, she was the one who made the show and the only one I actually liked.
PostTue Apr 12, 2005 6:52 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, she had spunk ^^
PostFri Apr 15, 2005 4:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
FUNimation's trailer is up. (Windows Media)
PostSun May 29, 2005 4:54 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*peeks in* wow...this place is dusty...
PostSat Jul 02, 2005 10:42 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Time to swirl more dust around, since we finally have coverart for the special episode coming out in Japan on Sept. 14th. Logically, since all the girls have had their time in the spotlight, it's time for our main character to have a go:

:09/14/2005- added the BIG picture:

... and we still don't know when the second US disc will be out... Sad

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Aug 26, 2005 5:21 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Tenchi? Getting his own cover?! SACRELIGE!!!!
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 1:26 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: